Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20141216至誠同心護大地 Caring for Our Earth with Sincere Love

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20141216至誠同心護大地 Caring for Our Earth with Sincere Love  Empty
發表主題: 20141216至誠同心護大地 Caring for Our Earth with Sincere Love    20141216至誠同心護大地 Caring for Our Earth with Sincere Love  Empty周五 4月 10, 2015 9:03 pm

Hello, I'm here to collect plastic bags. For us apparel wholesalers, plastic bags are a huge problem. There are so many of them that even the recycling truck cannot take them all. Since Tzu Chi came to collect these plastic bags our community has become cleaner and our problem has also been solved.

You look for recyclables while driving? Yes, I'm looking for bottles, bags, etc.

You had a car accident before? Yes, My legs were injured and I limped my way here. My hands could still work. I'm happy doing recycling, so I never feel tired. At our recycling station, there is so much work to do. We've inspired many male volunteers to join us. We can use the money from selling recyclables to help the needy and support Da Ai TV. With our hard work, we can help Master

Do recycling for a cleaner and more beautiful Earth. It's great.

See how our recycling volunteers work to protect the Earth for the wellbeing of humanity, our future generations, and the environment. What you do is truly meritorious. Some of you even get up before dawn to collect glass bottles. Glass bottles cannot be sold for much money.

But we don't collect them for money. We collect them so there won't be glass bottles everywhere, which are not biodegradable and there are a lot of them I heard that your recycling station here collects nearly 1,700 kg of glass bottles a day. Fortunately, there are Tzu Chi volunteers. Just one recycling station alone can collect this much. If you don't collect them, who will?

You even go to the market to collect protective sleeve for fruits, which also can't be sold for much money. No one collects them but you. Vendors in the market all support our work. Even the wife of the borough head helps to invite everyone to help with Tzu Chi's recycling work.

Everyone is giving with a sincere heart. For the coming year, we hope to encourage everyone to interact with one another with sincerity. If everyone can do so, we'll be able to bring auspiciousness and harmony to the world. When everyone uses a sincere heart to protect the Earth, cherish one another, and interact with one another, the world we live in will forever be filled with auspiciousness, peace, and harmony.

This is what we should work hard to do in the coming year. We should also work to be an exemplar for others. This is also education. To serve as an exemplar in order to help educate people, we need to be very sincere. So, education is not only the job of schools, Tzu Chi volunteers also help to educate the public. Take our recycling volunteers for example.

See how many people from other countries visit Tzu Chi in Taiwan to learn from our recycling work. We've not only become an exemplar, but also inspired others to do the same. All this is because we've been doing recycling with a heart of genuine sincerity.
With the deepest and most profound sincerity from the bottoms of our hearts, which is also the utmost sincerity in us, we give of ourselves to sow blessings for our society. For that to be possible, everyone must aspire to serve as an exemplar.

Today, 1,600 recycling volunteers have been certified. They've all been serving for a long time, What does it take for a recycling volunteer to be certified? One has to give up all the bad habits one has. For those who drink, smoke, chew betel nuts, etc., they have to quit as soon as they join Tzu Chi.

Before I became a recycling volunteer, I'd drink until 2 or 3 a.m. every day. Now, I've changed. I get up at 4a.m. and go out at around 5 a.m. to collect glass bottles I used to find alcohol sweet. But now, I find it sour and smelly I can't even bear its odor I do recycling with a repentant heart, as well as firm determination and joy I vow to follow Master's footsteps and train to become a Tzu Cheng member as soon as possible. Thank you.

See how much he's changed. As long as we can quit our bad habits, everyone can walk the Bodhisattva Path and attain Buddhahood. Earlier, we saw a large group of our recycling volunteers onstage. See how a husband showed his support for his wife to do recycling. I hope my wife can fully dedicate herself to doing recycling and diligently take in Master's teachings. I'll take care of our family. Please don't worry

Thank you.

I hope that he can also tell his wife: "Let's look after our family together" "and do recycling together" If the couple can serve together with one heart to do Tzu Chi's work and care for their family, I'm sure their family will be filled with even more joy and harmony.

We also see a 93-year-old recycling volunteer.

Master encourages everyone to do recycling work. Recycling is really good work as we can also listen to Master's Dharma talk when we work. Please come join us in doing recycling work.

Early this morning, she shared with me that she's very grateful that she can do recycling. She also told her children: "We should do recycling to cherish resources" "It is good for the Earth, our children," "and our health"

Many of those onstage with her are her children and grandchildren. If we can encourage our family members to do meaningful work with us, it is truly a very good thing I hope that our volunteers in Tainan can encourage and support one another to carry out our recycling work. This way, our society will become better and better I also hope that every one of you here, be it our honorary board members or donating members, can experience this spirit of love for yourselves.

The power of love is most moving. Let us pray with a sincere heart for our world to be free of disasters and for our well-wishes to everyone to come true Okay? Okay

I'd like to thank our honorary board members, our medical volunteers, police officers, and Tzu Chings for your support, as well as our recycling volunteers, whom I love the most, for your love and dedication. With a sincere heart, I give everyone my well-wishes.
May everything go well with you in the coming year. May our recycling volunteers follow me more closely by becoming our certified Tzu Chi volunteers I'm waiting for you.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: