Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20150312造福人間善隨喜To Praise Others for Their Good Deeds

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20150312造福人間善隨喜To Praise Others for Their Good Deeds Empty
發表主題: 20150312造福人間善隨喜To Praise Others for Their Good Deeds   20150312造福人間善隨喜To Praise Others for Their Good Deeds Empty周六 4月 11, 2015 12:47 am

No matter where disasters happen, the victims of disasters are human beings. So, we need to have empathy for them. In this world, we all live under the same sky and on the same land, co-existing with other fellow humans.

Since we all live together in this world, we should love and help one another. When we see others’ suffering and lend them a helping hand that creates blessings for this world. If we cannot lend a helping hand, but instead see others helping, we should be happy and commend them.

Doing this will bring auspiciousness to the world. We must forest sincerity among people. With a mind of utmost sincerity, we should do good deeds whenever we can. When we see others doing good deeds, we need to be happy for them and commend them.Doing this will create peace and harmony in our world.

Seeing news of natural disasters that damage the world, we should pray deeply and sincerely for our world. Let us pray that the land can be safe and well. Although disasters and natural phenomena, we should still pray sincerely for Mother Nature to be balanced and harmonious.

When everyone is very mindful and sincere as they do everything in daily life, a cycle of love is created. When people learn to love and cherish one another and objects, and objects and people are connected in this cycle of love, an aura of sincere goodness will naturally arise and dissolve impurities in this world.

We really look forward to people being kind and loving to one another. Yesterday was March 11. I saw many Japanese saying thank you to Taiwan. It truly looked very heartwarming.

Four years ago on March 11, at 1:46 P.M., suddenly, a powerful earthquake in Japan triggered a tsunami and also caused nuclear accidents at a nuclear power plant. Even now the public is still very concerned about the radiation leaks.

Today, more than 200,000 people impacted still don’t have a place to call home. Tzu Chi volunteers have provided relief services since the very beginning. The service program continues. Tzu Chi volunteers still visit the northeast region of Japan several times a year to care for the survivors.

During the relief, volunteers gave of themselves very mindfully and expressed that the aid came from Taiwan. When Japanese representatives came to thank Taiwan, like yesterday’s memorial that we saw in the news, Tzu Chi volunteers were not at the event because we did not ask to be recognized.

Tzu Chi always keeps doing good deed quietly and just doing the right thing. This is also the making of our history in responding to disasters, as Tzu Chi volunteers, we just do what our duties call for. Indeed, we just do what we should to fulfill our duties.

However, sometimes, I do think about many things that we can’t help with. However we feel about it, we’d still carry on. Look at Tzu Chi’s educational mission in Malaysia and our methods of teaching young children there.

Are you scared? Or feel put off by it? Do you feel like throwing up as you did last time when composting? Not anymore! How did you overcome your difficulty? As long as I don’t focus on the smell, I won’t throw up.

And what if you did? I would throw up. Can you help stir these four jars? Are you all right about doing this? How come this compost isn’t fermented? That’s why you have to help and stir it every day. Should I take care of this jar? Can you? Yes, I can.

See, how little he is. He attends Tzu Chi’s kindergarten and receives education from us. The teachers’ goal is to teach him not to be arrogant and headstrong and to be well-behaved at home as well as helpful with house chores.

He also shares what he has learned with his parents. This is really touching. If children are taught by their teachers with mindfulness, they can become very capable and helpful like this little boy.

Education is very important. From kindergarten to the completion of a doctorate degree, it takes 20 to 30 years in total to nurture a student. Even if the student received his doctorate, whether he will be mature enough to manage things well or work with people thoughtfully and sensibly remains uncertain.

Therefore, society also serves as a kind of education to teach people social skills. From this, we know that developing a person is not easy. So, living in this world, people must work with each other.

This morning, I saw a message from Gongliao District in New Taipei City. A recycling volunteer, also a Tzu Chi commissioner, had passed away. She had dedicated herself in Tzu Chi for nearly 20 years. Initially, she joined Tzu Chi to do recycling. She was truly dedicated. She was the one in charge of the cycling station in Gongliao.

I used to own a department store as my business. Then I saw Master on TV. I cried whenever I saw Master on TV. Later on, I thought that Master’ teachings are wholesome. I then gave up my store to give of myself wholly to recycling.

Recycling deals with filth and is hard work. I once injured my leg, but I still love recycling. After I went home that night, I was exhausted and lied on the floor, unable to move.

However, after a good shower and some medicine, I was fully energized again the next day. Some people ask me: “Why do you work so hard?”I reply that recycling is what Master cares about I firmly believe that this is the right thing to do.Master said that if it is the right thing to do, just do it.

There are loads of recyclables in the area, but few people can truly dedicate themselves to doing recycling. Every day, she went to the recycling station near her house. She walked there every day. Yesterday, on her way to the recycling station, she was swiped by a tour bus and died on the scene. When this news about her came, how could I not feel heartache at losing her?

However, I really look forward to seeing her back again in a couple of years’ time, just like one of the children that I’d mentioned earlier. I hope she will come back to this world with Dharma in her heart and pick up Tzu Chi’s work again, to continue to support Tzu Chi and give of herself to help mankind. This is the power of love.

Life is truly full of suffering. No wonder the Buddha’s first teaching after attaining enlightenment was about the cause of suffering and how to end suffering. Therefore, we must learn the Dharma well, take good care of our heart and mind, and cultivate diligently. That is our goal.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: