Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20150328法雨滌心‧離島義診 To Wash Impurities Away with Dharma

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20150328法雨滌心‧離島義診 To Wash Impurities Away with Dharma  Empty
發表主題: 20150328法雨滌心‧離島義診 To Wash Impurities Away with Dharma    20150328法雨滌心‧離島義診 To Wash Impurities Away with Dharma  Empty周六 4月 11, 2015 5:06 am

The global climate is indeed not stable. Climate changes have resulted in disasters. In Chile, the disasters are still ongoing. Look, they have forest fires in the south, heavy rains and flooding in the north, as well as drought, volcanic eruption, and other disasters. There are indeed a lot of disasters in our world. It seems that we must sincerely discipline ourselves in our lifestyles and in practicing our faith. However, we see that in celebrating an important Hindu festival, as pilgrims crossed a bridge, a stampede was set off on the bridge, and people were trampled upon.

In practicing our faith, we must nurture our mind to attain tranquility and clarity. Our mind must be very calm. We must really let go of all our anxiety and worries and water the dry and cracked field in our mind with the Dharma. WE can only have real peace if we are calm and harmonious. It also depends on our intention, whether we give love or not. We saw that Tzu Chi’s medical staff and volunteers regularly visit Greed Island, a remote island of Taiwan, to provide free medical care.

In two days, 63 volunteer doctors and nurses provided medical care to over 200 residents. The island has a population of over 3,000, but only one doctor is stationed there So, there’s a desperate need of medical care there Tzu Chi volunteers pay regular visits to various remote islands of Taiwan to provide medical care to the people there. It is truly heartwarming. We should continue our medical service at the remote islands far away from establishments.

Tzu Chi volunteers will try their best to benefit people. There are people who are isolated from society in detention centers and prisons. Tzu Chi volunteers also go there to help guide the inmates. Through sign language to express the Dharma, the inmates benefit both in body and mind from learning in Dharma. We saw Tzu Chi volunteers who were once incarcerated, but who came in contact with the Dharma, learned the teachings and transformed themselves to give themselves a second chance in life to be a better person.

Now, they are doing good deeds and have inspired many inmates to turn their lives around. Their stories show that it is possible to cleanse one’s heart of past mistakes and turn over a new leaf in life. So, for this large group of inmates at the prisons or detention centers, they will all be bodhisattvas one day and will eventually attain Buddhahood. We have to have faith in them.

Adults can be so diligent in learning the Dharma. We see that young adults and children can also do the same. This little bodhisattva named Xie Li Xuan is an example. He is adorable. Since kindergarten, he has been a viewer of Da Ai TV. In July last year, he saw on TV a boy named Wei Zhe, who attended the morning Dharma session every da. He taught such a thing was not possible. However, he transformed his thinking and asked his mother to take him to the morning Dharma session. Was he able to attend every day?

At first, he felt it to be very difficult. He started with Saturdays and Sundays. Did he really understand what I said? He actually does not understand Taiwanese, the dialect I use. However, if you say that he does not understand, he always takes notes of my talks.
Not attached to the warm bed is being diligent in seeking the Dharma.
Isn’t what he says true? Yes. I didn’t say those words.

I only spoke of slacking off and how in wintertime, getting up to attend Dharma talks is hard because it’s so nice and warm under the bedcovers, but as long as we want to learn the Dharma and still have that intention, we’ll be able to lift the bedcovers and get up to attend the Dharma talk with no difficulty. So, it’s not hard. But this boy was able to express the point even more simply: “Not attached to the warm bed is being diligent in seeking the Dharma”.

When I said it, it was very long, but he was able to express it so concisely. Look at what he gets from the Dharma talks. There were times when his mother encountered difficulties, and she would talk to him about them.

I said to him, “But I still feel bad about it, being misunderstood doesn’t feel good” He then replied, “It’s the mean people who make other people’s goodness stand out. Being tolerant toward others helps us develop the loving kindness of Bodhisattvas” He said, “Mommy, you are tolerant, so this makes you a bodhisattva. At the moment, I completely solved my predicament”.

This boy is his mother’s wholesome friend. He helped his mother to let go of her worries. In a word, this boy is truly pure hearted and innocent. HIs innate Buddha nature is the same as that of Wei Zhe in Hualien. When our hearts are filled with purity and free from defilement, our Buddha nature will manifest. We also see very adorable young bodhisattvas from northern, southern, central, and eastern Taiwan. They join their efforts to protect me.

We will stay firm through eons of challenges. Grandmaster, we will protect you. We will take good care of our duties. We will continue to pass on the Dharma and to give love. Sailing through waves and storms, Tzu Chi members stay committed and never give up. We vow to take on and continue our Dharma lineage like the great white ox pulling the cart. Tzu Chi aunties and uncles, keep up your good work.

I have this group of young followers like swarming ants, who can climb up the sacred mountain. Look at them, they are the future pillars of our society. However, we need to nurture and mentor them carefully. Then, in the future, our society can break through the dark cloud of impurities and see the beautiful sunlight of promising hopes. This is what we must work hard for. I am truly grateful to have so many Tzu Chi volunteers.

They are living bodhisattvas spreading seeds of love in the world. I hope the seeds can be spread wider and farther, so that all around the world people will have a beautiful heart that is truthful and kind.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: