Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20150401急難互助‧心靈復健 Helping Others in Their Time of Need and Living Life to the Fullest

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20150401急難互助‧心靈復健 Helping Others in Their Time of Need and Living Life to the Fullest  Empty
發表主題: 20150401急難互助‧心靈復健 Helping Others in Their Time of Need and Living Life to the Fullest    20150401急難互助‧心靈復健 Helping Others in Their Time of Need and Living Life to the Fullest  Empty周六 4月 11, 2015 5:37 am

20150401急難互助‧心靈復健 Helping Others in Their Time of Need and Living Life to the Fullest

At around midnight yesterday, a gas explosion occurred in New Taipei City, affecting more than ten households. One of our Tzu Chi volunteers was also affected, but she still went to provide care to other people.
This is what Master teaches us to do. My family is fine. Everyone is safe and not injured, so I should come to care for my neighbors.
Tzu Chi cares a lot about us. So, we’re really very blessed.

Later that day, a team of Tzu Chi volunteers went to bring care to those affected. This is how people should work together to care for those in need in times of disaster. At a time like this, those who are safe and well should reach out to those affected and bring them care. As the owner of the house where the explosion occurred was injured, our volunteers also went to the hospital to care for him. In Jiayi, a fire broke out at a house where a three-year-old boy passed out and was sent to the hospital for treatment.

Tzu Chi volunteers immediately went to visit the family and bring loving care to the boy. So, no matter where it is in Taiwan, Tzu Chi volunteers give with the same love to bring timely aid to those in need. We also see a mother in her seventies caring for her son who had a car accident 21 years ago. After the accident, he couldn’t talk or sit. When he sat, he kept sliding down. So, we had to tie him to the wheelchair.

What worries his mother the most now is who will take care of her son when she is too old to do that.
I invited them to our recycling station. I told them they can decide when they want to come so the son can interact with others and do exercise by helping to loosen the screws, etc.

Apart from caring for them, our volunteers also encourage them to come out. So, lately, they’ve been going to our recycling station every day. For one trip, they have to walk nearly 40 minutes, which is good for her son. Tzu Chi volunteers’ help has not only put the mother’s mind at ease, but also provided a shoulder for her son to lean on as there are so many Tzu Chi volunteers around to help him.

So, everyone has unlimited potential. Although the son can only use one hand, he can still do a lot of work. We all see an even more admirable volunteer in Taichung, Zhen-ye. She began to take part in Tzu Chi’s work in 1999 and became a certified volunteer in 2007. Her life is full of twists and turns but she’s very positive. She is shorter than normal people because she was diagnosed with a bone disorder when she was in primary school, which causes her bones to fracture easily. But she was as eager to learn as other children.

Although she dropped out of primary school several times due to low self-esteem, she was eventually able to let go of her sense of inferiority in junior high school with the help of her classmates. Since then, she opened her heart and study very hard. She also attended vocational training to learn a skill. Once, she went to Taipei to work, where she met her husband. Her husband has cleft clip, but they love each other dearly. They got married and have a daughter.

Her daughter is very beautiful and her husband is very nice. Theirs is a very happy family. After she became a certified volunteer in 2007, she has been as active as other volunteers. She has many donating members. One time, one of her donating members who is also her friend called to tell her how much she suffered and that she wanted to commit suicide. Hearing that, she told her friend: “Please wait for me. I’m coming to you now.”

So, she rode her motorcycle to her friend and chatted with her for a long time. She shared her experiences with her friends, doing her best to guide her. As she was about to leave and helped herself up with her hands, she heard a snap and her arm broke again. Her friend was terrified and asked her to see a doctor quickly. But she replied with ease. “It’s okay. That happens all the time. I’m used to it.” Then, she took off her jacket and used it as a sling to support her broken arm and said, “I can go home now.”

Her friend said, “You use crutches to walk and now your arm is broken. Are you sure you’re alright?” She replied, “It happens all the time. Don’t worry.” She rode her motorbike slowly and it took her about 50 minutes to travel a distance, which normally took her only 20 minutes. When she got home, her friend called to tell her. “I’m completely inspired by you. I’m ashamed of myself. Don’t worry. I won’t try to kill myself anymore.”

What happened to your friend? She quarreled with her husband, so she was sad and wanted to commit suicide. So, I quickly went to see her.
And then? Seeing how I handled my broken arm, she said she’d take good care of herself and not think about committing suicide again.
So, your broken arm saved her. Yes. And you saved her whole family. I was very grateful that I could save her.

Her life is not an easy path, but full of obstacles. Despite that, she has walked it, which is truly not an easy feat.
Heaven give me this condition do I can learn to have a kind heart. If I were healthy, I might have a bad temper. My illness reminded me to be grateful and to do more good deeds. Doing recycling is like doing exercise makes me very happy. When I’m still able, I should make use of my body to its fullest
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: