Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20150404歡喜入厝‧愛心綿密A Global Bodhisattvas Network 20150404 A Global Bodhisattvas Network

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20150404歡喜入厝‧愛心綿密A Global Bodhisattvas Network 20150404 A Global Bodhisattvas Network  Empty
發表主題: 20150404歡喜入厝‧愛心綿密A Global Bodhisattvas Network 20150404 A Global Bodhisattvas Network    20150404歡喜入厝‧愛心綿密A Global Bodhisattvas Network 20150404 A Global Bodhisattvas Network  Empty周六 4月 11, 2015 5:52 am

20150404歡喜入厝‧愛心綿密A Global Bodhisattvas Network 20150404 A Global Bodhisattvas Network

I hope they adopt Master Cheng Yen’s vision of developing an atmosphere of a family here. I wish that they will live well and happy and that they will all work together and treat each other as if they are just part of one family..

Master Cheng Yen, I am overwhelmed with happiness because I have finally moved in to this house.

In Ormoc City, Philippines, more than 100 families have moved into the prefabricated houses. They are very grateful and very moved.

I can’t express it, but I’m very happy. When it rains, I can stay inside and won’t get wet. Our family will not be separated again. We can finally stay together. .

Last night, as I lay on bed and stared at the ceiling, I was touched and talked to myself. I said “ Thank you, god, for bringing us so many good people to help us”

This is the power of love from Tzu Chi. Local residents have suffered from Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) that devastated their communities and destroyed their homes. After the typhoon, for more than a year, they suffered a lot and had no home to shelter them from the weather. Two thousand homes are needed there, so Tzu Chi volunteers in the Philippines are continuing to provide prefabricated houses to typhoon survivors.

Our sole purpose is to help people who are in hardship to regain stability and joy in life.

Other than providing a stable life for survivors, we also help them to stay closer to their faith. We see that Catholic priests officiated a holy mass and the blessing of the houses for their followers as the residents is Catholics. Living in a Catholic nation, local Tzu Chi volunteers also joined them in the blessing ceremony. After alleviating their hardship, we hope they can find sanctuary in their faith and live a stable and a good life. This is a very touching development.

We also see that U.S doctors who volunteer with TIMA, our medical association, went to Honduras for a medical outreach. Mr. Chang, our volunteer in Honduras, has been caring for locals in need for many years despite the many challenges of the endeavor. He deeply felt the lack of medical services that poor patients faced and their suffering. So, he sought the help of Tzu Chi USA. Doctors belonging to TIMA in the U.S. quickly organized a medical outreach to Honduras. Such is the power of love.

Though Honduras is far away, distance is of no concern when it’s a matter of helping others, no matter their race or ethnicity. Everyone gives of themselves with joy and those benefited are moved to gratitude. This is the beauty in our world. Sometimes, when troubled by the turmoil in society, seeing such heartwarming incidences of people caring for one another really lifts our hearts and brings us joy. Such love is wonderful thing to experience.

There are bodhisattvas everywhere in the world, a network covering the globe that is like a vast stretch of the bright clouds of wisdom which can bring shade and coolness and relief from the stiflingly hot weather. We also saw news from Malaysia. A group of Taiwanese tourists went to Malaysia for sightseeing. For many days, they had a wonderful time on the tour until an incidence of impermanence happened.

When one of them, Mr. Teng, was walking between two buses, of which the first was loaded with passengers, for some reason, the first bus rolled backwards and collided into him. Mr. Teng sustained serious injuries to his head and passed away.

When Tzu Chi volunteers win Kuala Lumpur learned of this news, they quickly mobilized to help. They gave emotional support to Mr. Teng’s family, did religious chanting for him, and helped the family until the completion of the cremation ceremony and the family went back to Taiwan. When the family returned to Taiwan, Malaysian volunteers passed this case on to volunteers in Taiwan for them to continue giving support to the family to help them cope with their grief.

Indeed, such is the love in our world. This power of love spans across countries and tightly connects the enlightened love of Tzu Chi volunteers over great distances. Mr. Teng’s family is very grateful to Tzu Chi. There are truly many inspirational stories of people helping one another. In fact, Tzu Chi volunteers collaborate together not only transnationally, but locally in Taiwan.

All over Taiwan, our love and care will quickly reach to people in need after being informed Tzu Chi volunteers in Chiayi heard of a family living in Taipei who is in great need. Volunteers in Taipei were informed of this and visited the family to give the love and care. This family used to be strangers to Tzu Chi volunteers. After seven years of care and support, they have become very close, like the family, sharing their thoughts on everything.

The volunteers provide what the family needs, such as a medical bed to make the bedridden wife more comfortable. Volunteers keep providing love and care when working with this family. Such is the most heartwarming love in this world. When giving of ourselves with love, we need to have such genuineness in interacting with one another, the most cherished and inspiring gesture is to give others our genuine, selfless and warm love.

Only by doing this can our society become stable and harmonious. I hope everyone can harbor love for one another. We can give love by bringing forth our wholesome intent, but a stray intent will fill us with ignorance, the source of chaos for our heart and mind. We can also transform our mindset to calm ourselves and be in a serene and peaceful state of tranquility that will enable us to feel enlightened and at ease. We can also create blessings for people. This depends on how we discipline our mind.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: