Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

人間菩提—20150429眾善齊力援災區 Working Together to help Quake Survivors in Nepal

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

人間菩提—20150429眾善齊力援災區  Working Together to help Quake Survivors in Nepal Empty
發表主題: 人間菩提—20150429眾善齊力援災區 Working Together to help Quake Survivors in Nepal   人間菩提—20150429眾善齊力援災區  Working Together to help Quake Survivors in Nepal Empty周五 10月 02, 2015 4:32 am

人間菩提—20150429眾善齊力援災區  Working Together to help Quake Survivors in Nepal

Over the last few days, our hearts are with those devastated by a major earthquake in Nepal. We feel their pan as our very own, and our hearts ache together with them. They’re in dire need of emergency relief. Seeing the severe casualties caused by the quake, we are eager to help.

But going there has not been an easy journey (on April 27), our first relief team, including our doctors and other Tzu chi members, left for Nepal. Hey brought 1,000 kg of medical supplies and other relief goods with them. That is a huge amount of supplies, which would be brought to Nepal by our relief team of 15 members.

Our relief team was supposed to arrive Nepal in the evening on April 27, but when they arrived in Thailand, they found that their flight to Nepal had been cancelled. So, they had to stand by and wait. Fortunately, our volunteers in Thailand were there to help them. Yesterday, they finally got on a plane to Nepal along with a Japanese rescue team. This Japanese team had gone to airport three times before they could board a plane to Nepal.

Their plane departed at around 10 a.m. local time and landed in Nepal at around 2 p.m., which was 4 p.m. Taiwan time. That was when we receive word that they’d arrived. In fact, their plane had circled in the air for some time to wait for their turn to land. Yesterday, when we learned that their plane was circled in the air, our hearts were also suspended in the air. We were very worried until their plane had landed safely.

I’m very grateful to some local entrepreneurs and the employees of an Indonesian company in Nepal for greeting our relief team at the airport. I’m also very grateful to a Catholic priest who also went to the airport to welcome our relief team and express his gratitude to them for traveling a long way to Nepal to provide aid to provide aid to quake survivors. I’m very grateful to him. As soon as our relief team arrived, they split into several groups Supt.

Chien and Supt. Chao visited a local hospital to learn more about the situation there and see what they can do to help. Others set out to survey the situation of disaster areas. See, when a place is hit by a disaster, people from around the world gather together to provide aid. Such is love. Regardless of religion and race, this is how we should give with love in times of disaster. In Taiwan, a 37-member team from the Buddha’s Light Intl. Assn., Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Intl.

Headquarter Search and Rescue, etc., also left for Nepal yesterday. See how everyone pools their love together to help Nepal. I’m also very grateful to see that many people in Taiwan are very concerned about the quake in Nepal, the birthplace of the Buddha. For example, we see how Dharma Master Hai Tao called on his disciples to donate to Tzu Chi o help Nepal.

When we pool everyone’s love together like this, our love will never wither just like how a drop of water in a vast sea will never dry up. I’m very grateful to see how love transcends religion. See how a Catholic priest in Nepal also went to the airport to welcome our relief team. This is how people of different religions should work together with one heart. We are not familiar with Nepal, so we need other people to work together with us regardless of religion to help those affected by the quake.

Nepal really needs help this time. The local hospitals have been overloaded with the injured, so we need to call on more people to help. I’m very grateful to our volunteers in Indonesia. Mr. SugiantoKusuma has contacted the Indonesian military, and they’re willing to help--- We’ll ship our supplies to Indonesia and the military will help deliver them to Nepal by aircraft. With the military tents and medical services provides by Indonesia, it’ll be much easier to help the injured. My heart suspended in the air has finally settled.

I’m truly very grateful that there are so many loving people in the world. As long as we pool our strength together we can serve as bodhisattvas or angels to bring timely aid to the suffering. All it takes is love. I’m very grateful. Such is the power of love. To give with love, everyone is indispensable. So, regardless of religion and race, everyone must work with one heart. Our relief team is already in Nepal. They must’ve witnessed how fragile the land is and how much the locals suffer. Since they’re already there, I’m sure they will do their best the help the people in Nepal.

All in all, we must harbor a heart of sincere piety at all times. When we have a sincere heart all the Buddhas, Bodhisattvas, and heavenly beings will sense it. With such a sincere heart, let us pray for our world to be safe and free of disasters. However, all this depends on whether everyone can share the same kind and loving heart and the same sincere piety. May everyone live with vigilant care and sincere piety at all times.
回頂端 向下

人間菩提—20150429眾善齊力援災區 Working Together to help Quake Survivors in Nepal
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: