Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20150613淨水滋潤‧孝親回饋To Love and Be Grateful to Parents

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-02

20150613淨水滋潤‧孝親回饋To Love and Be Grateful to Parents  Empty
發表主題: 20150613淨水滋潤‧孝親回饋To Love and Be Grateful to Parents    20150613淨水滋潤‧孝親回饋To Love and Be Grateful to Parents  Empty周四 10月 29, 2015 8:01 pm

From the most difficult moments, Tzu Chi has gone to Nepal to help with disaster relief and recovery because we feel for the people’s suffering Tzu Chi is still there continuing to provide aid. As matter of fact, more help is joining our team from faraway places, farther away than Taiwan, which is Canada. Volunteers from Tzu Chi Canada took a flight for 24 hours to reach Nepal. They began distributing water purification units.

This water purification unit is a product of partnership between Tzu Chi Canada and Global Medic. This distribution provided timely help to the receiving village. Yesterday, Tzu Chi volunteers also went out in nine groups to visit local communities. They got along very well with the local people. From the news, we can hear the local people’s happy laughter upon seeing Tzu Chi volunteers.

Tzu Chi is working to calm their minds and also to provide them shelter while organizing activities to bring them joy. Young volunteers also join the relief mission. One of them is a Chinese American. Though she is young, she is very experienced in providing relief in disaster area. She had worked in Haiti for many months. She also joins the team in Nepal this time. Another young and lively volunteer, the host of a Da Ai TV program, also join the team.

This year happens to be my mom’s 60th birthday. My mom has a special feeling for Nepal after the earthquake struck. However, due to her health, she can’t come personally. On her mother’s behalf, she goes to Nepal to serve people in hardship and dedicates her service as a gift to her mother. More and more youth and volunteers from faraway go there to serve in a relay of love that never stops. This is the power of love.

Yesterday was also a joyous day. I went to the Jing Si hall in Hualien and attended the graduation ceremony of Tzu Chi College of Technology. The graduating students are truly blessed. They wore the academic dress and got on the stage one by one to receive their diploma and have their tassels turned by the president and professors.

Last week was the graduation ceremony of Tzu Chi University. Yesterday was the Tzu Chi College of Technology. Seeing this group of very blessed young graduates and their happy parents, we have to thank their teachers for nurturing the students mindfully. I truly give these young graduates my deepest well wishes. The ceremony began with professors reminding students to be a pillar of society through a song.

The students also presented a musical song in which their parents were invited on the stage for them to bow to their parents to express their gratitude. The scene was truly touching. To repay their parents’ kindness and being filial is the basis for heading toward a life of doing good deeds. I’m very happy to see this.

They also presented the song, the Path of Compassion. Hearing them sing the song and seeing them perform the sign language with liveliness and discipline from spiritual cultivation, they will forever remember this song in their hearts. Student representatives of the graduating class also expressed their gratitude in their speeches. Students also presented a musical performance. I hope their life will be like what they have sung in the lyric.

I hope they can recite this song every day and live out its spirit in daily life. Today is also a joyous day because today the graduation ceremony of Tzu Chi elementary and senior high schools in Tainan. I’m very grateful to all the teachers in Tzu Chi’s schools in Tainan and the principal for upholding and passing on our school’s essential values and spirit. Our school’s excellence and spirit have been passed on year after year to students in each graduating class.

Today is the sixth graduation ceremony of Tainan Tzu Chi Senior High School. We have total of 574 students graduating today. We’ve worked very hard for the past eight years to develop this school.

In the past one year, our students demonstrated excellent performance in various areas. For example, we’ve received awards on being an ecofriendly campus, promoting student health, instilling moral values and ethics in students, and evenly fostering a friendly campus environment. We even received top rating for school evaluation. Special recognition goes to high school students this year for their outstanding performance.

They’ve received top score for their college entrance exam. Our school is ranked second in the Tainan area. I am truly grateful to the school principal for safeguarding the school’s excellent core values so that the school continues to be well managed. I am also grateful to the teachers for they have given love and care in educating their students, as if for their own children.

Moreover, I am grateful to Tzu Chi volunteers for serving as Tzu Chi Moms and Dads to take good care of the students with the same love and care as for their own children and grandchildren. I am truly very of grateful to them. Also, I would like to thank all the parents for having faith in Tzu Chi and sending your children to Tzu Chi Senior High School and entrusting their education Tzu Chi. By doing so, you have shown your faith in Tzu Chi.

I am also grateful to all parents for trusting Tzu Chi, moreover, I am grateful to students who resolve to study at Tzu Chi’s schools at an young age. Since elementary school, they’ve stay committed and now they’ve studying at Tzu Chi Senior High School. Such determinations is truly marvelous. I hereby wish you all the best in your future endeavors and encourage you to remain as resolved when you study at universities.

Respecting your teachers and valuing your studies are very important no matter which school you attend. Please always remember that when you go to your new school, be just as thoughtful and helpful to your teachers. With such an attitude, you will have solid learning at every step of the way and not waste away your time. Also, love and care your classmates and get along well with them. You have to be mindful to achieve this.

All in all, today is the graduation ceremony, the most joyful day, for Tainan Tzu Chi Senior High School. I sincerely give you all my best wishes. I am grateful to all the parents, the teachers, the school principal and furthermore, to our students for their aspiration and earnest studying. Thank you for everything. I wish everyone the best. I am grateful to you all.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: