Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20151009天涯不遠做依怙 Serving Refugees in Europe

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20151009天涯不遠做依怙 Serving Refugees in Europe  Empty
發表主題: 20151009天涯不遠做依怙 Serving Refugees in Europe    20151009天涯不遠做依怙 Serving Refugees in Europe  Empty周日 11月 29, 2015 9:09 am

In the refugee crisis, we see many people in unbearable hardship. Currently, this is truly a very big global issue dealing with refugee affairs. I mention the refugee crisis every day, but I also feel very helpless for their condition. Thinking about their needs and how to help them, I also feel very powerless. But Tzu Chi volunteers try to help. Even though we can’t make a big difference, we have tried our best to help.

Tzu Chi volunteers in Germany truly give of themselves to the best of their ability and help the refugees with very powerful love. They know these refugees are truly in hardship. In Munich, Germany, near the home of Mr. and Mrs. Pfaff, Tzu Chi volunteers, a shelter is established for refugees. Mrs. Pfaff leads a team of Tzu Chi volunteers to welcome and deliver care to refugees at the shelter, caring for them warmly like family members.

Volunteers warm the hearts of refugees and deliver aid supplies, including clothes and toys for children. To the best of their ability, they do what they can to help. Although there aren’t many Tzu Chi volunteers in the area, they inspire local people to join them as volunteers. This shows us that with love in the world, we can stabilize society and bring peace to everyone. We also see Hassan, a young refugee, who escaped Syria first by walking all the way to Turkey. His family spent everything they have to get him in Germany.

敍利亞難民韓森:我們在難民中心住了四個月了,我想完成醫學院,我想學德文和政府單位聯絡,他們說好但是他們現在沒有經費,之後告訴我們,我們必須等待直到政府提供經費念書,我決定從敍利亞來到德國,是因為我知道在這邊讀書,我會有好的未來。

What a sad life story for this very outstanding young man. He was a medical student and a good young man with many talents. He was not able to finish his medical study in his native country. His father spent everything their family own to travel with him overseas with the hope that he can finish his medical study. Then they will work together to realize the hope of bringing the rest of their families out of Syria. This crisis is due to mankind’s conflicts which have caused so much hardship and suffering in out times now.

In Soest City, northern Germany, Tzu Chi volunteers there are also helping refugees by providing them German classes so that these refugees living in Germany can at least have basic conversational skills in German. So, volunteers worked together to provide free German language classes and also help a Tzu Chi reception for them to have a heartwarming memory together.

Even though the refugees have gone through a tragic escape and endured a lot of hardship and misery, volunteers want to give them love. Though they are from different countries and of different ethnicities and religions, yet, living in this universe and in the same community, to bring people closer to one another, they organized a gathering to give warmth, love and care to the refugees.

Local Tzu Chi volunteers and the manager and staff of Delta Electronics all worked together to help the refugees. We have to praise them for having such a Great Love in delivering heartwarming love to the refugees living in a foreign land. They truly deserve praises.
We also see volunteers cooked a Chinese lunch for the refugees to provide them a temporary relief from their long-term plight.

This is to express volunteers’ utmost sincerity in giving of themselves with respect. If people can always respect one another, how wonderful would that be. All in all, in the midst of suffering, we can discover the most precious sincerity and selfless Great Love among people. Seeing it, we have to be grateful to one another. Seeing their suffering, we have to reach out to help.

We also see a medical case referred to Tzu Chi by Fuding Hospital in China. When the patient, Mr. Zheng, first came to Hualien Tzu Chi Hospital, it took him one minute to speak his name, which was not pronounced very clearly due to uncontrollable muscle movement. Now, we can see him walking without aid step after step. I am truly happy to see such an advanced medical treatment that has improved Mr. Zheng’s body function and helped him recovery his health.

Truly, every time I see patients being helped, I feel that there are so many people to be grateful for. I am grateful to the people who provide the land, to those who built the hospital building and to all the medical staff in the hospital, including pharmacists, medical technicians, etc. There are so many that I cannot mention them all. There are also the volunteers who come to serve patients.

Of course, we also need volunteers to help out at Tzu Chi hospitals and serve as hospital volunteers. All in all, our world is a wonderful place to begin with. If people can turn their violent and undisciplined mindset around, we can turn this wild and out of control world into a pure land.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: