Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20150819嚴密防颱‧志為護理 Taking Precautions Against Typhoons and Giving with Love

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20150819嚴密防颱‧志為護理 Taking Precautions Against Typhoons and Giving with Love  Empty
發表主題: 20150819嚴密防颱‧志為護理 Taking Precautions Against Typhoons and Giving with Love    20150819嚴密防颱‧志為護理 Taking Precautions Against Typhoons and Giving with Love  Empty周二 12月 08, 2015 3:16 am

Every day, we pray for peace and safety. Nevertheless, disasters brought about by either Mother Nature or man  have occurred time and again. Seeing that, my heart is very heavy. Right now, there are two typhoons on the sea, which truly make us very worried and concerned. So, we really must be prudent and sincerely pious.

Being prudent and sincerely pious is not something we do only when a typhoon is coming, but how we should be at all times. When everyone harbors the same sincere piety, our hearts will come together as one and we’ll be able to create a powerful force. Such a pure force of sincere piety will prevail in the air and over the sea to dissolve disasters.

So, whether a typhoon will weaken or strengthen all depends on the force we create collectively. I also hope that our Tzu Chi volunteers will visit and remind people in their community to clean up their surroundings. When we are well-prepared, there’ll be less disasters. We should also visit our aid and care recipients to remind them of the typhoon and bring them care.

This is what we always do when a typhoon is coming in order to prepare people for it by taking necessary precautions against it. Just a few days ago, Tzu Chi members were still helping those affected by Typhoon Soudelor in northern Taiwan to clean up their homes. The cleanup effort ended just a few days ago and now another typhoon is coming. So, I hope everyone can be on guard.

Yesterday, the Chinese government held a mourning ceremony for the victims of the explosions at a toxic chemicals warehouse in Tianjin. My heart truly aches for the victims of the explosions. Our Tzu Chi volunteers have mobilized to bring care to those affected and visit the injured in the hospitals. For those who have lost their jobs due to the incident and have to return to their hometowns, our volunteers have given them emergency cash. See, Tzu Chi volunteers are everywhere to serve. Our volunteers in Beijing have also gone to Tianjin to help bring care to those affected.

We also see Nepal. Tzu Chi volunteers have been serving there for over three months and the locals have gradually recovered from the major earthquake in April. But, as many schools and houses have not been rebuilt yet, many children have to study in very crude temporary classrooms. At one school, the drinking water is unclean. If the water is unclean, how can children stay healthy?

So, Tzu Chi volunteers have helped to obtain clean drinking water for them. Seeing that, I’m very moved. This is how Tzu Chi volunteers give with love in many parts of the world. In Myanmar, Tzu Chi volunteers have also brought aid to those affected by flooding several times already.  A few days ago, they went to a monastic school in Yangon and worked with the novices there to prepare 2,500 hot meals and delivered to the victims.

See how everyone worked together to help those in need. This is how Tzu Chi members give of themselves in different parts of the worlds every day. Take for example, our hospital in Yuli, eastern Taiwan. Our doctors there truly work very hard to safeguard the locals’ health. I’m also very grateful to the nurses serving at our hospital in Yuli. There is a male nurse there, Mr. Ye who used to be a farmer.

He’s a local of Yuli. Seeing how Yuli lacked medical professionals as not many people wanted to work there, he decides to study nursing get a nursing license, and become a nurse when he was nearly 40 years old.

The locals should support the locals. Many nurses and doctors here came from other parts of Taiwan. As a local of Yuli, I’m honored to be a nurse and contribute what I can to my hometown.

To become a nurse, he went to a nursing school in southern Taiwan every weekend and studied very hard. He took the nursing exam for four years before he finally passed it. Seeing how hard their father worked despite his age in order to serve as a nurse. Mr. Ye’s son and daughter are both inspired to study nursing now. From this, we see the bright side of humanity.

Learning that Yuli lacked medical professionals Mr. Ye decided to study nursing earn a degree, and obtain a nursing license so he could serve as a nurse which was what Yuli needed the most. We also see a young nurse in Yuli who graduated from our college of technology. Though young, she’s shouldered great responsibilities. See how she stays to help when she’s off duty and filled in to help other nurses when they are busy.

Even after a night shift, She still takes part in medical outreach the next day. After graduating from our nursing school, she began to serve at our hospital in Yuli. She tried her best to learn and worked very hard. Her supervisor, who is a head nurse, also did her best to guide and take care of her. Seeing that, I’m very moved and grateful. There are many things to be grateful for.

In the next few days, it’s very important that everyone stays on guard and prays with a sincere heart. Please keep an eye on the typhoons on the sea and start taking precautions now. Thank you, Tzu Chi members for your mindful dedication at all times. Let us pray with  a heart of sincere piety.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: