Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

人間菩提—20161212不忘初心菩薩行

向下 
2 posters
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29103
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

人間菩提—20161212不忘初心菩薩行 Empty
發表主題: 人間菩提—20161212不忘初心菩薩行   人間菩提—20161212不忘初心菩薩行 Empty周一 12月 12, 2016 9:53 am

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 人間菩提—20161212不忘初心菩薩行   人間菩提—20161212不忘初心菩薩行 Empty周一 12月 12, 2016 10:59 am

人間菩提—20161212不忘初心菩薩行
Staying Committed to One’s Initial Aspiration on the Bodhisattva Path

承擔使命寫藏經
捨身奉獻成良師
傳揚善法做典範
不忘初心菩薩行

慈濟志工湯少藩:大家好,我的名字是湯少藩,今年九十歲了,我來自屏東市,我做人文真善美,已經十八年了,我希望透過人文真善美,可以為時代做見證,為慈濟寫歷史。

【證嚴上人開示】
(慈濟志工湯少藩,75歲開始學習拍照攝影,為慈濟寫經藏留歷史。)
屏東,有一位菩薩,湯居士,今年是九十歲了,投入(人文)真善美(志工),的行列裡,在他的錄影機裡,留下了他為人世間的使命感,要為時代留歷史,為慈濟寫藏經。

想一想是多麼難得,他的精神,他的體力,他的方向,都很正確。

我在六月的時候到屏東,我要離開的時刻,他還在,排在人群中,送著我離開屏東。我十一月底到屏東,我從外面一進來了,在廊道裡,我就看到,又看到了湯居士,跟半年前的,六月間的,看到的完全不一樣了。

(2016.11.27屏東分會。)
他就在廊道裡,他很慎重地,提出他親筆所寫的這一封信,他自己朗讀了。

慈濟志工湯少藩:敬愛的 上人,我要感恩 上人, 上人今生今世,每天到我家裡來,讓我學佛。我也感恩 上人,感恩慈濟家人,這段時間,用《藥師經》,給我的祝福,我也想,來世,能回到娑婆世界(修行),我願回到我們慈濟家庭,當個修行無漏的小菩薩,感恩 上人。

上人:你這一生中已經很豐富了,該做的事情,你都有做到,很踏實,所以你要很寬心,心也要安下來,記得師父的話,因為你法都有入心,好,祝福你。

【證嚴上人開示】
跟他這樣地互動對答著,他也都是很欣然地接受。真的是很輕安,他說他會聽師父的話。可能我離開了以後,他有到大林(慈院)去住院,但是,後來他還是,一心想回花蓮,來(當)無語良師。

(2016.12.11花蓮)
不過昨天傍晚,我就聽到了,湯居士已經往生了,就這樣地灑脫。看到這樣的人生,七十五歲開始投入,生命中是很踏實,對家裡很盡責任,對社會也都是,付出了他的一分的,人間的責任,尤其是入慈濟,是真正的,是人間菩薩。

看到他在九十歲,還是很挺拔的身軀身影,不像九十歲的,可是他還是,大自然的法則,其實九十歲算是很長壽了,不過這麼好的人,我們都很不捨。想一想,我六月去的時候,跟我的對話,七月的尼伯特颱風,他還出勤,去完成他的任務,十一月底我再到了屏東,那已經都不一樣了。

實在是人生,總是時間在過,無常觀,我們人人都要時刻的,要有這樣無常觀。愛的能量,要人人來付出,人與人間的用心地付出,這都是可以轉動人心,也可以改變社會的生態。

(2016.11.4三重靜思堂,海外培訓委員慈誠授證,暨歲末祝福。緬甸慈濟志工烏丁屯分享。)
今年的受證有烏丁屯,他也已經從投入到見習到培訓。這幾年來,他也都是轉變了他的人生,因為在過去,每一次的要播種,一定要去貸,去借貸,借的是穀種,利息之高,這一袋不知道還多少的,只能剩下的,維持家庭的糧食而已,剩下無餘,沒有什麼可剩。

(2014.9.2緬甸礁公瑟基中學,慈濟志工及校方為新校舍,搬入新的課桌椅及清掃環境。)
從慈濟人踏入了,為了一場的救災,結上了這一分緣,給予他們種子,不需要借貸,它就是不用本錢的,這樣的用心,把慈濟的法都聽進去,真正依教奉行,聞法堅持,這都是他的殷勤。

(2014.10.26-28緬甸丹茵鎮,烏丁屯參與志工培訓課。
2016.11.29緬甸丹茵鎮,烏丁屯是緬甸第一位受證農民,與慈濟志工在家鄉舉辦敬老茶會。)
而且他是典範,也是第一個,在緬甸第一個農夫來受證的,他就是很用心,他這一回回來受證,我就交代他說,你回去了要跟大家分享,要帶動更多人跟你一樣的,就如這樣的心態,你的善法要傳,就這樣地交代他。

回去,我們的臺商也都很支持,也同樣,也跟他們,就是一起去會合,去帶動。愛的力量,總是合和互協,總是要共同一個方向的,互相護持著往前走。

人生,其實集合到底是有多久?雖然湯居士九十歲,師父的好弟子,我也感覺到這樣的九十歲不夠,不過自然的法則,他相信他會再來,最重要是讓我安心,他到最後都沒有迷失自己,都還是那樣的輕安自在。

總而言之,能這樣的沒有迷失,而且這一念,帶著這樣的記憶,這一分的人生正確方向再來,這是最重要的。我們「晨語」,不就是一直在說,塵點劫所初發心的那一念心,生生世世都不會忘掉,不管它是在什麼樣的環境裡,都不會迷失這樣的記憶,還是為求法而付出,相信再來的人生,是這樣的菩薩人生,會更長。
回頂端 向下
Jack
Admin
Admin

文章總數 : 6966
年齡 : 65
來自 : 台北
威望 : 1722
注冊日期 : 2008-12-22

發表主題: 回復: 人間菩提—20161212不忘初心菩薩行   人間菩提—20161212不忘初心菩薩行 Empty周日 1月 01, 2017 12:06 am

回頂端 向下
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/jack18233 在線
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 人間菩提—20161212不忘初心菩薩行   人間菩提—20161212不忘初心菩薩行 Empty周日 1月 01, 2017 6:00 am

20161212不忘初心菩薩行Staying Committed to One’s Initial Aspiration on the Bodhisattva Path

Hello everyone. My name is Tang Shaofan. I’m 90 years old this year, and I’m from Pingtung City. I’ve been a documenting volunteer for 18 years. I hope that by documenting Tzu Chi’s activities, I can bear witness to and record Tzu Chi’s history.

In Pingtung, there was a Tzu Chi volunteer, Mr. Tang, who was 90 years old this year. He was a documenting volunteer. Using his video camera and with a sense of mission, he documented Tzu Chi’s history, a sutra treasury for Tzu Chi.

What he did is truly remarkable. He was strong is spirit, had good stamina, and walked on the corrected path. In June, when I was about to leave Pingtung, he was there with a group of volunteers to see me off. After the end of November, I went ot the Pingtung Tzu Chi office again.

When I went inside, I saw Mr. Tang in the hallway. However, in just six months’ time, he looked completely different.

In the hallway, he very carefully took out a letter he had written and read it to me.

Dear Master, I want to thank you. Master, in this lifetime, you teach me Buddhism in your Dharma talk every day. I am grateful to Mater and fellow Tzu Chi volunteers for chanting the Medicine Buddha Sutra and giving me blessings.

In my next life, I would like to return to this world for cultivation. I want to join the Tzu Chi family again, become a young bodhisattva, and Thank you, Master.

You’ve been living your life to the fullest, and have done the things that need to be done. You’ve lived a fulfilling life, so do not worry. Calm your mind. Keep my words in mind because you’ve taken the Dharma to heart. I give you blessings.

Whatever I said to him, he accepted it joyfully. He was at ease. He said he would keep my words in mind. I heard that after I left Pingtung, he was hospitalized in Dalin Tzu Chi Hospital. Nevertheless, he still wished to spend his last days in Hualien to become a silent mentor. However, in the early evening yesterday, I heard that, Mr. Tang passed away peacefully.

We see that he joined Tzu Chi at the age of 75 and had been living a fulfilling life. He not only cared for his own family but also did his part in contributing to society. In joining Tzu Chi and helping others with the spirit of a living bodhisattva, he contributed greatly to society.

Despite being 90 years old, he stood very straight and did not look like a 90-year-old man. However, he still came to the end of his life. To live to 90 is quite long, but we were all sad at the loss of such a good person. I still remember our conversation in June.

In July, he even documented Tzu Chi volunteers’ relief efforts after Typhoon Nepartak hit Taiwan. When I visited Pingtung again he looked very different.

This is how life is. Time brings about changes. Thus, we should always remember that life is impermanent, and that we should serve others with the power of love. If we mindfully give of ourselves, we can transform people’s minds and change society for the better.

This year, Mr. U Thien Tun, a volunteer from Myanmar, was certified. He joined Tzu Chi and completed the training. For the past several years, he had transformed his life. In the past, whenever the planting season arrived, he had to borrow rice seeds at a very high interest rate. To borrow one bag of rice seeds, (he had to pay much more in interest.)

What harvest he had left was only enough to feed his family, and there was no rice remaining for him to sell.

When Tzu Chi volunteers went to Myanmar for disaster relief, they form affinity with the people in Myanmar. They gave farmers free rice seeds, so they don’t need to borrow.

Mr. U Thien Tun has been very mindful in learning and taking in Tzu Chi’s Dharma. He truly practices the teachings in daily life and remains firm in following the Dharma. He is very diligent.

He is also a role model and the first farmer from Myanmar to become a certified volunteer. He has been very mindful.
When he came to Taiwan to be certified, I told him, “After you go back, do share your story, inspire more people to think and do what you do, and spread wholesome teachings. This is what I’ve encouraged him to do.”

Taiwanese businesspeople in Myanmar are also very supportive of Tzu Chi’s efforts by working together with local volunteers to spire people in Myanmar to do good. With the power of love, we work together in harmony, pursue a common goal, and support one another along the way.

How long can one’s affinity with Tzu Chi last? Mr. Tang lived to be 90 years old. He was a good disciple of mine, and I feel that 90 years isn’t long enough.

But, it is the law of nature. He believed that he would return to his world, and he wanted me not to worry. He never deviated from the correct path and remained peaceful to the end.

All in all, to remain clear-minded with memories for cultivation and not deviate from the correct path is most important when we return to this world. In today’s morning Dharma talk, I said that we should always remember our initial aspiration we made eons ago. No matter what conditions and circumstances we’re in, we should not lose our aspiration and still be dedicated to seeking the Dharma.

For M r. Tang, I believe that when he is reborn, he will start his Bodhisattva Path early.
回頂端 向下

人間菩提—20161212不忘初心菩薩行
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 人間菩提-
前往: