Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20180112恆持剎那燈相續Upholding Our Initial Aspiration for a Better World

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20180112恆持剎那燈相續Upholding Our Initial Aspiration for a Better World Empty
發表主題: 20180112恆持剎那燈相續Upholding Our Initial Aspiration for a Better World   20180112恆持剎那燈相續Upholding Our Initial Aspiration for a Better World Empty周六 2月 03, 2018 11:36 pm

Truly admirable and touching are the performances celebrate the 20th anniversary of Da Ai TV.
I’m truly grateful that in dozens of minutes, there are many art groups gracing the event, including music artist Berson Wang, Me. Lee Che-yi and his orchestra, Tang Mei Yun Taiwanese Opera Company, a dance troupe, as well as Billy Chang.

I also saw our staff of Da Ai TV. They all harbor a heart of sincere piety to present an adaptation on the “Introduction” chapter of Lotus Sutra. I’m also truly grateful to our volunteer Ci Yue, who is truly mindful and coordinated so well with our staff of Da Ai TV to present the performance. She must have given much consideration to the preparation. Our staff of Da Ai TV must also have spent a lot of time on one rehearsal after another so that they could perform the adaptation so well.

I’m truly very touched. Also, Mr. Wang Tuan-cheng has adapted the chapter so well that every line in the lyrics truly conveys the essence of the chapter. I’ve zpent much time expounding the chapter paragraph by paragraph. Yet, he can grasp the essence of the whole chapter to compose the lyrics. The lyrics are truly Dharma marrow.

By expounding the Lotus Sutra, I wish to inspire all to reflect on this world. I wish to inspire all to reflect on this world. The Buddha awakened to what the world is truly about, and he taught us what we should do create an ideal world. Yet, the Buddha also foretold what the world would be like. He foretold that our world would be one of impurities, where there’s much suffering. So, he expounded the Dharma, hoping that we can help mitigate the destruction to the world and create a better world.

So, the Buddha guided people with the Dharma and inspired them to walk the Bodhisattva Path because this I the ideal way to prevent the Earth from unceasing damage. However, everyone has a different perspective towards life,

Everyone, as the Buddha foretold, our world is truly filled with suffering. It’s my wish that Da Ai TV can continue to spread love to light up the world and that every family all over the world would love to watch Da Ai TV every day so we can bring love, hope, and warmth to every family, and everyone can cultivate wisdom stay away from ignorance and afflictions.

It’s my wish that Da Ai TV can inspire everyone to bring forth their pure true nature and to apply life’s truths to matters in life so that they can truly understand their responsibility to responsibility to protect the Earth (and benefit our world.)

So, my greatest wish is that you can “work together with love to benefit our world, which is the theme for our work this year.) It’s my wish that you can also inspire love in all people around the world so as to mitigate pollution and protect the Earth. Because the Earth has been greatly damaged, it is necessary that we make vows to guide people in the world to save the Earth.

In particular, our staff and volunteers dedicated to our mission of culture need to make vows to take on the responsibility to guide people to protect the Earth. Although this responsibility means that you’ll have a lot of hard work and challenges because it is not easy to have people change their mindset, I still earnestly hope that each one of you can take on the responsibility and take action to make a difference.

Most of you are still young and are capable of doing the work that I can hardly accomplish. So, you need to make great vows to seize time to carry out our mission of culture. Also, apart from performing sutra adaptations, you should also speak good words and take action to spread true principles. In addition, we need to purify our thoughts earnestly and sincerely.

You may soon forget the content of your performance even if you’ve worked hard to prepare for it. It is because you didn’t make great vows.  

So, in the chapter “ Peaceful Practices “ (of the Lotus Sutra,) the Four rules to follow in expounding the Dharma also include making great vows, in addition to purify our speech, action, and thoughts. Also, once we make great vows, we need to stay committed to our conviction. The thought of founding Tzu Chi to relieve suffering came to my mind 52 years ago, and I took hold of the thought and have stayed committed to this aspiration.

Although I gave rise to the good thought at that moment 52 years ago, I make the moment last forever. Upholding the aspiration of relieving suffering is how Tzu Chi has been carrying out its four missions for past 50 or so years. Yet, what’s important for now is that we should pass on Tzu Chi’s values.

We’re first generation of Tzu Chi members. It’s my wish that our Da Ai TV can also work to pass on Tzu Chi’s values forever and ever. With the advancement of technology, Da Ai TV should continue to bring more well-produced programs to more people until we bring love to every family and inspire everyone to bring forth their pure true nature. I also expressed this wish on the day Da Ai TV was officially launched.

It’s my wish that our staff of Da Ai TV can work together to shoulder this responsibility. We also need to plan for the future so that Da Ai TV can accommodate possible changes. Such is how we unceasingly pass on Tzu Chi’s values. In all, you need to make great vows to pass on the example you’ve set for the future generations to follow.

Are you willing to make such great vows? (Yes.) Will you disregard your vows? (No.) Very well. You truly must make great vows to carry out our mission of culture (to make a difference to the world.)
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: