Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20180113開啟大愛守初心To Shine Light in This World with Great Love

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20180113開啟大愛守初心To Shine Light in This World with Great Love Empty
發表主題: 20180113開啟大愛守初心To Shine Light in This World with Great Love   20180113開啟大愛守初心To Shine Light in This World with Great Love Empty周六 2月 03, 2018 11:42 pm

I’m grateful to you, staff of Da Ai TV, for devoting wholeheartedly to the sutra adaptation. You aspired to participate, rehearsed hard, and you felt very happy. You happiness should contain spiritual joy.

You are happy that this sutra adaptation turned our very successful and that you’re overcome the challenge to make this task possible. Yet, did you take the Dharma to heart? Through rehearsals, in taking the Dharma to heart, you life will be closely connected with the Dharma.

Recently, I’ve been sharing this with volunteers. On my last tour of Year-End Blessings Ceremonies, I had a shocking realization. I was shocked by some elderly who are younger than me suffering from dementia. They’ve lost their ability to take care of themselves.

Thinking back, when I was at their age, I didn’t give in to old age. Over the years, I did not pay attention to my own aging.

I did not realize that I’ve become old. I wasn’t until I was in Changhua that I suddenly realized that I am now old. However, in the following ceremony, the light of my inner world was rekindled after I met with some recycling volunteers.

I am 87 years old now, and I’ve been going recycling for over 20 years and am happy doing it. I do recycling so Master can save people. I will do it till the day I can’t. I’d rather die while doing recycling than die from illness. It’s tough being sick, so I will keep on doing recycling.

Master, I’ll keep on giving of myself; I’d rather die while doing recycling than die from illness.

This is what I think too, I want to keep giving of myself until my very last breath.

After hearing these elderly volunteers’ words, I’ve come to realize that they are truly living bodhisattvas who came to wake me up. Their words awakened me at once, and made me gather myself.

Since that day, when I feel tired in my seat, I would remember their words, and immediately sit up straight. From then on, I would stand and sit up straight; I refuse to give in to old age.

I then headed southward and continued the tour until I returned to Hualien. The last tour took nearly one month. Wasn’t the tour tiring? It was really tiring. But, I constantly remind myself not to give in to tiredness.

Life diminishes as days go by. One day spent is one day less to spend. As one’s life approaches to its end, one must seize time to grow in wisdom-life. Our wisdom is nurtured by how we make the most of our life to interact well with others, manage affairs, and truly do things for benefiting the world. Such a life is meaningful.

Take the recycling volunteers for example, their mission in life is to do recycling to protect the environment and support Da Ai TV. Also, they listen to me and take my teachings to heart. They are such pure-hearted, which is really not easy. Yet, they have done it.

Thinking of them, I remember their words and their vows: “Master, I will do it till the day I can’t. I’d rather die while doing recycling than die from illness. ”

This is how the elderly give of themselves. They are pure-hearted and sincerely pious. They are not good at talking about the Dharma, but they truly know how to carry it out with sincerity by talking the Dharma to heart and practicing it.

Every day, they demonstrate their beautiful and broad hearts to us with their actions. They are truly remarkable. They are free from worries and abide by their own duties. I truly admire them.

Since the last tour, I have been thinking about them. These elderly volunteers have saved my wisdom-life. I will seize every moment, no matter how much time I have, and strive to do my best.

Today, for young people like you, I know that you will live longer than I. You’ll connect to the future world better than I. For this, you must strive your best to seize this great affinity to serve.

To seize this great affinity to serve. Everyone has innate spirituality. It takes people with aspiration to create a spiritual path.

Now that we’ve set a right direction and created a right path, we need to make a vow to broaden it so that people who join us in walking this path can quickly pave it to be smooth. Then, it will be easy for people to join this path in the future. This is how we purify people’s hearts.

Everyone, it takes all of our power of love to accomplish this. To brighten the world with Great Love is something I expect you to do. You must love all living beings in this world for me.

What people need in this world are a beacon pointing them to the right direction in life and a broad Bodhisattva Path. Everyone, working in Da Ai TV, your job is to shine light in this world.

Let us strive to bring spiritual wellspring into every household so that everyone can have a spiritual wellspring in their heart. No matter what teachings I give or how I guide people, if they don’t tap into their own spiritual wellspring, how will they continue to grow in wisdom-life?

They have the opportunity to participate in Tzu Chi’s work, yet, can they continue to grow in wisdom-life in the future? This is something I’m concerned about; I don’t want to see their wisdom-life stop growing.

Many people have contributed with love, so I hope all the programs on Da Ai TV are programs that everyone looks forward to watch; after watching our programs, they would take in the teachings and practice them in their life. If this happens, then Da Ai TV has truly achieved something.

So, we need the support of young people. Da Ai TV needs the support of everyone. To do that, we need to pave a path, even if we have to connect segments of the path, it will be a long path.

I hope that everyone can give with the power of love, most importantly, to be full of spiritual joy when giving. You’ll feel a kind of joy that is greater than receiving anything of material value, as that’s the joy that comes from receiving the Dharma. This is the most valuable.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: