Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20180212同體大悲匯聚愛Caring for Earthquake Affectees with Selfless Love and Compassion

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20180212同體大悲匯聚愛Caring for Earthquake Affectees with Selfless Love and Compassion Empty
發表主題: 20180212同體大悲匯聚愛Caring for Earthquake Affectees with Selfless Love and Compassion   20180212同體大悲匯聚愛Caring for Earthquake Affectees with Selfless Love and Compassion Empty周三 2月 28, 2018 9:57 am

20180212同體大悲匯聚愛Caring for Earthquake Affectees with Selfless Love and Compassion

The strong earthquake that hit Hualien caused four buildings to collapse. It is truly heartbreaking. Many people are heartbroken and greatly affected by the disaster.

Thankfully, the majority of people are safe, and in particular, surrounding buildings and houses are not affected. We should be grateful for this. Every time a disaster occurs and we are safe, we should be grateful and give well-wishes.

We must harbor gratitude; when we are peaceful and calm, the land is the same. If we give well-wishes to each other more often, naturally, there will be blessings around. When blessings grow, disasters decrease.

Therefore, we should always give well-wishes to each other to bring auspiciousness. Yesterday, in the Hualien Jing Si Hall, we held a prayer concert for Hualien to comfort the quake affectees.

It was truly touching. I am also grateful to many performing artists from Taipei and Hualien. They performed in the concert, hoping that music can bring comfort the local people.

In the concert were Ms. Yang Kuei-Mei, Ms. Gail Lin, Mr. Chen Ting, and Mr. Henry Yang. Several performing artists including One-Fang attended the concert.

Actress One-Fang, “When the earthquake struck, my sister was in Hualien, her place was right next to one of the collapsed buildings. When she was evacuated to the auditorium of a school, she told me that she and other affectees received loving care and support from Tzu Chi volunteers.

The later it got that night, more Tzu Chi volunteers showed up. She was very touched by such loving care and support. So today I come with a grateful heart to thank all the Tzu Chi volunteers.

They show us warmth and love. With gratitude, I also wish that all of you can rebuild your homes soon, and be well emotionally. I thank you all and wish you well.”

We also heard from a Mr. Wu that things in his shop fell all over the place. But, he quickly put on a cap-lamp and went to the Marshal Hotel to see if there was anything he could do to help.

He went inside and saved a dozen or so people. We also heard from a Tzu Chi volunteer whose house shook and swung badly in the earthquake as well.

She was terrified; but after she calmed herself down, she too joined other Tzu Chi volunteers to give help. There were many touching stories that happened around these damaged buildings.

Though the disaster only struck in an instant, the impact it left was incredible. The impact it left was unbelievable. There were tragedies of parting with loved ones.

Volunteers and many residents bring their selfless love together to give care to those affected. Even though they were not related by blood and didn’t know each other, but at that moment, everyone gave care to those who are strangers to them and felt their suffering as their own.

This shows us that human nature is innately kind. Everyone was scared; but everyone showed so much courage. Therefore, everyone can be a person with Great Love to embrace and care for others.

Everyone has the ability to give of themselves. Everyone is capable of caring for others. I am very grateful for this. I am more grateful to the staffs of Tzu Chi’s four missions.

After the quake, all of the staffs gave of themselves and worked together in unity to provide relief. Right after the earthquake, the Superintendent and all the doctors from all departments of the Hualien Tzu Chi Hospital rushed to the hospital.

Even though their houses were affected by the quake, their first thought was to rush to the hospital immediately to care for patients and save lives. The prompt mobilization of the medical mission is indeed very touching.

Medical personnel immediately stood by their posts. I am grateful for their united power of love. For the past five days, they have been working tirelessly.

Besides providing medical care, our medical staff also accompanied Tzu Chi volunteers to make home visits. In case the residents develop PTSD, the medical staff paid home visits from door to door to comfort people.

Many Tzu Chings also went along on home visits. We are also grateful to our education mission. Its CEO managed everything very well. Our faculties were able to arrange suitable shelter for students so that they were not only calm but also were able to give of themselves and witness the impermanence of life and sufferings.

They went through this time of difficulty with a healthy mindset. I’m also truly grateful to our volunteers. They have sent relief supplies from the North via the railway for the past few days, bringing us large amounts of supplies each time.

I am also grateful to the conductors, our staff, and passengers for helping us move all these supplies. We’ve also received messages of love and kind thoughts from all over the world; many people gathered up to pray for Hualien and conveyed their love and concern.

We are touched by their coming together with sincerity to send us their power of love. Such kindness and love are truly moving. There are so many more touching stories that I cannot mention them all. We should cherish them all.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: