Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20180218心靈觸角更開闊 To Align Our Life Values While Giving Love and Warmth

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20180218心靈觸角更開闊  To Align Our Life Values While Giving Love and Warmth Empty
發表主題: 20180218心靈觸角更開闊 To Align Our Life Values While Giving Love and Warmth   20180218心靈觸角更開闊  To Align Our Life Values While Giving Love and Warmth Empty周六 3月 10, 2018 2:41 am

20180218心靈觸角更開闊  To Align Our Life Values While Giving Love and Warmth

Yesterday was the second day of the Chinese New Year, the day married daughters visit her parents. Tzu Chi volunteers in many places far away (from Taiwan) had gathered for the holiday to send me New Year greetings via videoconferencing. The atmosphere was very festive. We saw volunteers from China; one place was 20 degrees below zero Celsius, and they had to drive in the snow for over 200 km to reach Harbin.

Jing Si disciples in Harbin sincerely vow to Master: We’ll diligently learn the Dharma and work together in unity and harmony with love, and devote ourselves to charity and recycling, while recruiting more volunteers. We’ll live every second to the fullest by doing good. Turn garbage into gold, turn gold into love, and let this love become a stream of purity that flows around the world. All the Tzu Chi volunteers in Harbin will follow Master, life after life.

We also saw volunteers from Dalian of China, where the temperature was 10 degrees below zero Celsius; they also sent in their New Year greetings. Also volunteers from Xinjing, Qinghai, Guizhou, Gansu, Shaanxi, Chongqing, Yunnan, etc. all gathered in the Jing Si Hall in Sichuan.

Disciples of the Western part of China have gathered in Jintang County to wish master good health and longevity. We will follow Master and walk to Bodhisattva Path.

Volunteers from many provinces had gathered at one place; there were Tzu Chi families spanning over three generations, and many thriving Tzu Chi families. It felt very festive. Everyone had the same goal, and the same spirit of diligence.

Many also went to our gathered place in Xiamen. They stood in crowds to form the shape of a lotus flower which has petals and a lotus seed pod; it was very beautiful. It needs many people coming together to present such a beautiful lotus flower. This wonderful flow was made possible because of people’s coming together with Great Love. Such is the power of love.

These volunteers place importance on recycling, and thoroughly promote eating vegetarian to others. Both doing recycling and eating vegetarian benefit our earth, our bodies and minds. It was very meaningful to spend Chinese new year this way.

Also, in Dallas, the U.S.    Dear Grandmaster, the Barack Obama Male Leadership Academy has been founded for 8 years. We will abide by Grandmaster’s teachings, earnestly learn Jing Si Aphorisms, give of ourselves with love, and be grateful at all times. In 2017, our school received the national recognition as a Blue ribbon campus, an award given by the U.S. Department of Education. Happy Chinese New Year!

Eight years ago, during the school’s establishment, the school’s students encountered Tzu Chi. Thanks to Mr. Ling, (the CEO of our office) in Dallas, who introduced Tzu Chi’s spirit and to the school. The former and current school principals then introduced Tzu Chi’s spirit and values to the students, and educated them with Jing Si Aphorisms. Last year, the school was given the Blue Ribbon Award, one of the highest national award for the elementary, middle, and high schools.

Thank you for join us and taking part of celebration as we get the National Blue Ribbon Award. It was a highest award a campus can get so thank you again for your support and hope to see you at fall.

Thank you for our brothers and sisters of Tzu Chi from around the world. Thank you for believing and support our mission here in BOML Academy since began. The support, dedication ultimately your commitment to our young men and sure follow public education has done here locally and now being recognized at national globe. We love you all and thank you for everything.

The boys are all grown up now. Six years ago, the former school principal led a group of students to visit Tzu Chi (in Taiwan). They learned about Tzu Chi’s recycling program, and practiced it after they went home.

Dear Grandmaster, I visited Taiwan six years ago. Grandmaster, do you remember me? My name is Earl. Since the Taiwan trip, I have been doing recycling. I would like to share with Grandmaster about one Jing Si Aphorism that has influenced me greatly: “Profound environmental protection begins with profoundly cultivating our inner self.” Grandmaster, thank you for your guidance. I am going to Stanford University this year. I hope that I can visit Grandmaster again in the future.

They have been working hard to put Jing Si Aphorisms into practice. To know that the school was given a national award, and the boys are doing well, I am truly very happy for their succeed.

However, yesterday, during the morning volunteer Assembly, while overseas volunteers were sending me their New Year greetings via videoconferencing, a powerful 7.2 magnitude earthquake struck Mexico, made buildings sway. Thankfully, it did not cause major damage. However, when officials went to assess the damage, their helicopter crashed and killed more than 10 people on the ground.

The quake also triggered a volcanic eruption. All in all, the earth element is out of balance. First, an earthquake struck, followed by a volcanic eruption, a helicopter then crashed, and killed people on the ground. The happenings of these events are complicated and hard to fathom.

Life is truly (inexplicable), so we need to cherish every second. Be grateful that we are safe and well. We need to always stay vigilant and be sincerely pious.

Look at how Mexico suffers from an earthquake due to the imbalance of the earth element. After the quake, local volunteers in Mexico quickly sent us a message that they were safe. We had formed good affinities with locals (from our quake relief in Mexico.) Now, we are connected with them. This is truly incredible.

We need to align our life values while giving love and warmth (to people in need.) By volunteering with Tzu Chi, we gain a whole new life experiences. We need to deeply ponder our life’s direction and what we should do with our life. This requires us to broaden our heart and horizon.
回頂端 向下

20180218心靈觸角更開闊 To Align Our Life Values While Giving Love and Warmth
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: