Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20180418宏觀生命的遠方Bringing Breadth to Our Lives by Embracing the World with Love

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20180418宏觀生命的遠方Bringing Breadth to Our Lives by Embracing the World with Love Empty
發表主題: 20180418宏觀生命的遠方Bringing Breadth to Our Lives by Embracing the World with Love   20180418宏觀生命的遠方Bringing Breadth to Our Lives by Embracing the World with Love Empty周六 4月 28, 2018 9:11 pm

Everyone, I once said that true greatness isn’t achieved by one single person or just a few people, but created by a large group of people who share the same mindset and direction, and work together in unity and harmony for a common cause.

Take for instance how Tzu Chi members all work in unity and harmony for our missions. If everyone shares the same heart and works for a great cause, I believe that such a great cause can be achieved with their concerned effort/ it’ll be a great burden if only a few take part and even more so for only one person. To achieve a great cause requires the efforts of everyone who aspires to walk on the same path.

Yet, for everyone to walk on the same path, they must all take their first step. This is like how Tzu Chi was founded. We took our first step over 50 years ago. Tzu Chi was founded with scarce resources and everything was very difficult at the time. Yet, although we had to make do with scarce resources back then, I felt much more at ease. Back then, I did what I could do and always harbored the resolve to share the true principles in the Dharma with everyone.

Inspired, some people began to follow me and saved 50 NT cents a day to help the needy. I often think back to the time when 50 NT cents from each volunteer accumulated bit by bit, and were eventually used to benefit people. I’m truly very grateful to them and they have my deep admiration. By saving 50 NT cents a day, they formed a great force of love to relieve people’s suffering.

It’s my wish that you as entrepreneurs can also attach importance to the practice of saving money every day to help the needy, you can encourage your employees to donate even if the y can only afford to give a single cent or dollar a day, so that every day they’ll think: “Today, I must do good to help the needy.’ If your employees can harbor such a thought daily, it will definitely be good for your company.

"We need to care for those around us and also harbor a heart of gratitude because blessed are those who can afford to give. "

"Mr. Kuncoro Wibowo, owner of Kawan Lama Group, attended Tzu Chi’s training camp for entrepreneurs from Indonesia and Malaysia, and was very much impressed by the work Tzu Chi does. So, he invited us to share Tzu Chi’s spirit and missions with the managers of his company. "

I earnestly hope that you as successful entrepreneurs can all take your first step, walk towards the right direction, and strive to bring breadth to your lives. I often say that we must dedicate our lives to benefiting people in the world. We must go to people’s aid in their times of need. As entrepreneurs, you should not focus on making money only or glorify business expansion, thinking that you offer job opportunities for many families to making a living.

In fact, I often tell entrepreneurs: “You should be grateful to your employees. Without them working for you, then certainly you’d not be a successful entrepreneur.” If entrepreneurs can treat their employees with love, they will give back. So, compared with granting a bonus to employees, it’s better for entrepreneurs to share with them the joy of doing good deeds and encourage them to join you in doing good deeds.

Like other organizations, Tzu Chi needs teamwork. I cannot do without our Tzu Chi members. When entrepreneurs wish to expand their companies and work very hard, but their employees do not share such a goal or work equally hard, the good result, if any, will not last. For companies to enjoy continued prosperity, entrepreneurs must inspire their employees to work with them.

So, taking the first step and walking towards the right direction are necessary for those with great aspirations, including entrepreneurs. Ad as people in the world are interconnected, we must harbor a broad and farsighted view towards life and the world. Amy you embrace the humanity and the world instead of only developing your business in your country.

As entrepreneurs, you harbor the vision of developing your businesses across the world. Yet, we must bring safety and peace to the world, and for this goal, we all need to care about what is happening in the world. Entrepreneurs must all the more care about what is happening in the world. I cannot be the only one caring for the world. As every one of us has the responsibility to pay attention to what is happening in the world.

Our strength will be weak if we do not work together in unity. Only when we’re united are we able to make a difference. So, may you as entrepreneurs also care for eth wellbeing of humanity as you develop your businesses.

Take Haiti for example. It is a very impoverished country. Since it was struck by a major quake in 2010, our Tzu Chi volunteers have been bringing aid and care to those affected. Everyone, for those affected, a bowl of rice is good enough for a meal. So, is it difficult for us to help them?

By saving resources in our daily life and donating money in our coin banks, we can gather and accumulate resources to help others and sow blessings in our family. When there is love, good things will come, like the saying: “A family going good deeds will reap abundant happiness.” Good things will come your way as you give rise to a good thought every day.

And if you can further open up your heart, join Tzu Chi, and work together with us to bring love around the world, our world can sooner become a peaceful place. May all of you as entrepreneurs work together towards the same common goal, walk in the right direction from the start, and harbor a broad and farsighted view in life.

Instead of only caring about how to expand your businesses, may you take a broader view of the world and embrace all living beings. When the world is at peace, your businesses can be at peace, too. So, may you harbor a broad view in life and embrace the world by helping to foster peace and harmony.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: