Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20180611欣霑化雨愛相伴Providing Education with Love and Determination

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20180611欣霑化雨愛相伴Providing Education with Love and Determination Empty
發表主題: 20180611欣霑化雨愛相伴Providing Education with Love and Determination   20180611欣霑化雨愛相伴Providing Education with Love and Determination Empty周二 6月 12, 2018 10:24 am

Over the last three days, I went to the Hualien Jing Si Hall for the graduation ceremonies of Tzu Chi schools. After I entered the Jing Si Hall, I watched the tassel-turning ceremony on stage from upstairs.

There were over 700 graduates. The ceremony on stage was solemn and dignified. The whole Jing Si Hall was very orderly, and its atmosphere was truly heart-warming and harmonious. The whole place was joyous yet solemn.

Our Tzu Chi schools in Tainan also held their graduation ceremony at the same time. I saw their ceremony live via streaming. One of the students received the Grandmaster’s Award.

The student’s mother has a hearing impairment, but she studied hard and did well in school. She is quite remarkable. The stories of several other students and their families were also very moving.

The achievements of the students should be credited their teachers. Be it our elementary, junior, or high school teachers, or professors in universities, they are all very dedicated to education. It is hope for society.

Yesterday, we saw children from the Tzu Chi’s kindergarten and elementary school making a presentation of drums and bells. Their movements were in unison, and showed purity of heart and orderliness. I am truly touched by this.

This is was the result of education. Student representatives of the kindergarten, elementary school, junior, and senior high school gave a very touching presentation.

Yesterday in Hualien, one of the students received the Grandmaster’s Award. This student is a transfer student from Malaysia. Like a little commissioner, she solicits donations from her teachers, relatives as well as Dharma masters of the Abode.

They are all her donating members. She will be attending the Tzu Chi High School in Hualien. She has the aspiration to pass on the Jing Si Dharma lineage and promote the Tzu Chi Path.

Yesterday, among the high school graduates there was a student called Xinqi, who was born with Congenital Muscular Dystrophy. When he was little, he was a patient of President Wang of Tzu Chi University.

President Wang had been taking care of him. Xinqi received education under Tzu Chi’s education system and got into Tzu Chi University. We saw Principal Lee of the Tzu Chi High School handing him over to President Wang of Tzu Chi University who came up and kneeled down to receive the student.

It was a very touching scene. I am truly touched and grateful. This is our education of love. Xingqi was positive and did not give up on himself. He earned his grades. He has completed his high school education, will go on to university and continue the good karmic affinity with Tzu Chi.

Such is the blessing he has. There was also the graduation ceremony of Tzu Chi University of Science and Technology. It was very touching to see the deep bonds between teachers and students.

The students all conducted themselves with respect. In particular, there was a Mr. Weng who overcame physical sufferings and difficulties of cancers and had faced these challenges bravely.

The medical staff took care of him attentively, and Mr. Weng was deeply moved. He vowed to be a nurse to love and care for patients and treat them with respect and love as if they were his family.

This is what he has aspired and vowed to do. He also knows about life’s suffering. So, besides his medical career, he will also dedicate himself to Tzu Chi’s charity mission.

He aspires to take on the responsibilities of passing on the Jing Si Dharma lineage, the Tzu Chi Path, and Tzu Chi’s missions. He wants to take on the responsibilities of caring for people in the world. I am deeply touched.

We also heard one of the graduates expressing gratitude to her Tzu Chi Mom. She was a victim of domestic violence and was unable to feel any love in her family.

It wasn’t until she got into Tzu Chi University of Science and Technology that she felt the love from her Tzu Chi Moms and Dads, and teachers. She felt loved by them.

Since then, she found hope and direction. So, at each graduation ceremony, the songs about gratitude, loving reminders, and answer to life were presented. Students who felt lost in life have found hope.

Looking back on life at Tzu Chi’s schools, they know that love will always be with them. Therefore, gratitude and love are the best answers to life. What we truly need to understand is to harbor gratitude.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: