Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20180716恆持善念淨人間Nurturing Wisdom-Life to Purify the World

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20180716恆持善念淨人間Nurturing Wisdom-Life to Purify the World Empty
發表主題: 20180716恆持善念淨人間Nurturing Wisdom-Life to Purify the World   20180716恆持善念淨人間Nurturing Wisdom-Life to Purify the World Empty周六 7月 28, 2018 9:17 pm

We vow to Master that we will work in unity and harmony to boost Master’s energy. We will work until our last breath and follow Master forever.

I thank every one of you. One person alone cannot do all the recycling work. When everyone uses their hands to recycle, they protect the Earth, which is caring for our children and the life of everyone on Earth.

Volunteer Chou Te Kuang, “I am so grateful that Master gives us this chance and this place to cultivate ourselves. I went to the Dalin Tzu Chi Hospital recently. At the day care center, I saw the elderly there doing exercises.

I don’t need to do that because I get my exercise at the recycling station. We want to walk the Tzu Chi Path, I will keep on walking this path.”

93-year-old recycling volunteer Lin Chen Yueh Yun, “I started volunteering at the recycling station more than 10 years ago. I have been hoping to see Master in person.

Even once, I’ll be happy. I think when we come here to do recycling, Master is happy and comforted. We are taking care of this Earth. I hope I can do more. Although I am now over ninety years old, I work very hard.

At the morning and evening Dharma services, I always pray for longevity for Master, so we can keep volunteering to create blessings.”

During the natural course of life we go through birth, aging, illness, and death. We should not be bothered by our age. Last year, when I was here, I told everyone I am creating an “Age Treasury”.

Everyone can save 50 years in the age treasury. I was the first patron and had put away 50 years. So I am back to being a little over 30 years old. Volunteers who are here and listening to me now are about the same age as me.

There’s a saying, by 30, we should be independent. By 40, we should be free from delusions. These are the best times and years of our lives. Our minds are very clear; our health in pretty good.

We really should make good use of them. So, every day we should tell ourselves, now is the time that I am young and have strength. So we shouldn’t think about being old.

We should give each other encouragement and support, and boost each other’s energy. Actually, what I want is not to live to a hundred and twenty. I want my wisdom-life to go on thousands and tens of thousands years.

I hope everyone makes the same aspiration as mine right now. Then, we can greatly increase our wisdom-life. Two hands cannot do much, but if everyone gives a hand, we can do many things at the same time.

I want everyone to grow in wisdom-life. To grow in wisdom-life is to awaken the wisdom in everyone. It is inevitable that our body will fall ill. For this trip, I would be lying if I say I am well.

But, I try to boost my energy. Every sentence I say takes energy. Prior to the last Year-End Blessings ceremonies, I was never tired when giving a speech.

But now, I am very aware of how much energy it takes for me to say just one sentence, so talking is quite tiring for me now. But for this reason, I need to keep speaking, so that everyone can carry out Tzu Chi’s values and spirit.

This morning, I met with some honorary board members. They’re all living bodhisattvas. Not all honorary board members are wealthy, but they work willingly to become an honorary board member.

To donate, some of them did physical work; some live frugally. They save up money bit by bit and are spiritual rich. They willingly dedicate themselves to this.

Although they live frugally, they are benefiting living beings. This is walking the Bodhisattva Path. For those whose livelihood depends on their earnings, they make time to help others.

They are living bodhisattvas. Some people suffer in life, but they are healthy. Their suffering comes from karmic retribution. Their suffering comes from karmic retribution.

As a result, they do not have time or the opportunity to learn the Dharma. So, they suffer from poverty and hardship. So, walking the path of spiritual cultivation is not only difficult for the wealthy but also for the poor because they lack the right conditions.

Despite that, they have a few blessings sown from their past life, so they’ve encountered Tzu Chi volunteers in this life. We give them love and care. We not only help them improve living conditions but also strive to inspire them to also become volunteers by giving them encouragement and guidance.

I often come to Kaohsiung and hear stories of lives being transformed. The sutra of Innumerable Meanings says after we relieve people’s suffering, we share the Dharma with them.

We even help them live a peaceful and stable life both physically and spiritually. This way, we can accomplish the difficult mission of alleviating people’s suffering.

After all, learning the Dharma is difficult for those living in luxury, and even more so for those living in misery. But we can overcome many difficulties to share the Dharma with them.

We can even help them live a peaceful and stable life. We alleviate their mental suffering by letting them know that many Tzu Chi volunteers care for them, and that they can create blessings by serving with volunteers.

Whether we invite them to do recycling or to volunteer in other areas, we treat them equally. This is how we alleviate people’s suffering and transform their life. They are the one we need to help.

That’s why I always say we need to purify people’s hearts, and try our best to spread Tzu Chi’s spirit and values as much as possible so people have the opportunity to come in contact with life’s principles. This is called purifying the world.

I want to tell you that our wisdom-life is limitless. Wisdom-life is about learning life’s principles. We can do our best in this life to keep our minds wholesome, protect the Earth, and protect people and the life of all beings.

We should protect our heart, and use our knowledge in a wholesome way. If we can do this, our wisdom will stay forever. Let us become accustomed to using our wisdom, so that for our next life, we don’t bring negative karma with us and be led by it without our control.

We want to come back because of our vows to help all living beings. I’m telling you this in a simple way. Please be mindful in what we do in this life. Seize each moment and make it everlasting; use our life to grow in wisdom-life. This is what we can do now.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: