Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20180719運用良能覺有情Caring for One Another as Family and Diligently Learning the Dharma

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20180719運用良能覺有情Caring for One Another as Family and Diligently Learning the Dharma Empty
發表主題: 20180719運用良能覺有情Caring for One Another as Family and Diligently Learning the Dharma   20180719運用良能覺有情Caring for One Another as Family and Diligently Learning the Dharma Empty周二 7月 31, 2018 1:25 am

20180719運用良能覺有情Caring for One Another as Family and Diligently Learning the Dharma

"I've deposited 50 years of my age (in the "age bank" that Master set up, )so I'm only 33 years old. "

"So, you're still very young. "

"I've been recycling for nearly 20 years and the more I dedicate myself, the more joy I feel. In following Master and doing Tzu Chi's work, I'm in good health and serving makes me happy. "

"I'm the most senior at our recycling station in Jiadong. "

"How long have you been serving?"

"Eighteen years. I go there to help every week and it's good for my health. I'm nearly 90 years old. I'll feel down if I don't go to help. "

"I see."

"I listen to Master's Dharma talk every morning. I surely have a good karmic affinity with Master as I cannot stand not seeing Master for even a day. The only TV channel I watch is Da Ai TV. "

"Please remember to follow my footsteps at all times. "

"Yes, I will. I'll follow Master at all times. "

We've heard nearly ten elderly volunteers of ours, who are already in their 80s or 90s, sharing their stories with us. They truly have wisdom and what they've shared is very useful and inspirational.They're truly very admirable. As our elderly volunteers truly have wisdom and always seize time to give with love, it's best if they can often share their experiences with people in society.

Indeed, we shouldn't belittle the elderly's ability benefit others. OUr elderly volunteers have been working together to benefit people with wisdom. They're truly treasures to society. When they introduced a volunteer to me, they said she's truly a treasure to the recycling station. Indeed, she's also a treasure to me and she's truly very remarkable.

This time, I've heard many sharings form our volunteers here in Pingdong. All that you've been doing is fully in line with our Jing Si Dharma lineage and you've been walking our Tzu Chi Path steadfastly. I'm very touched and grateful, and I really don't have to worry about you.

Yet, it's my wish that you can care for one another, too. Time flies and with age, our physical fitness is in decline. As your Master, I hope you can truly live out your life's value by making the most of your lives. We shouldn't lead our lives meaninglessly. Instead, we must seize our lives to give. I've been upholding this spirit. Even though I've experienced a decline in my physical fitness, I seize time to give talks, and I'll seize my life to give no matter what. In all, we shouldn't stop giving of ourselves to benefit others.

During my tour this time, there are three things that have truly broadened my horizons and brought ease and warmth to my heart. First, our volunteers have been caring for one another in our big family of Tzu Chi. In this family of ours, we have many volunteers who are already advanced in age. Yet, we shouldn't exclude them from our work just because they're advanced in age.

Rather, we must encourage them to keep giving of themselves in our Tzu Chi family and we must also inspire their family members to join us so we can inspire love in more people in the world and pool everyone's love together. Tzu Chi members pass on our spirit generation after generation. This is our Tzu Chi family.

Everyone, may you care for others at all times. It's too much work for one to care for everyone in the world, so we must work together with one heart to bring care to everyone in the world. Caring for people, being grateful to them, and taking care of their hearts and minds--- this is how we've been paving the Tzu Chi Path.

During my tour this time, I've heard much from our volunteers and the most precious spirit they all have is their enlightened love. In our big Tzu Chi family, everyone serves with enlightened love and will spread and extend love int the world life after life.

Second, it's touching that our senior volunteers shoulder the responsibility of inspiring young people to join us and are dedicated to guiding our spirit to them. And, having passed on our spirit, our senior volunteers do not stop giving, but rather work with our young volunteers to carry out our work.

While they guide our young volunteers, they also take part in the work they do. They go with our young volunteers to home visits or community activities. Such is how they pass on our spirit and guide our young volunteers.

Third, our volunteers have all been listening to my Dharma talks for years and they've truly taken the Dharma to heart, applied it in their daily life, and lived it out by serving as living bodhisattvas.

Everyone, I now have only three worries. First, I worry if our volunteers have taken the Dharma to heart. And I'm happy that you've all taken it in. Second, I worry if our volunteers have passed on our spirit to others and if they've kept giving of themselves. And you make me feel assured that you've made it in this regard. Third, I worry if our volunteers have taken good care of our Dharma family. You might still need to work harder to bring all Tzu Chi members together so we can turn this world into a cool and pure land.  

In the Lotus Sutra, the world is compared to a house on fire, (and the Buddha taught us that our wold is filled with impurities. )As the Dharma is like water, we must spread the Dharma around to turn our world into a cool and pure land. It depends on whether we're willing to work together to turn our impure world, which is like a burning house, into a cool and pure land of living bodhisattvas. This is not impossible as long as we keep striving for this goal.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: