Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20180914清澈法水潤心地 Nourish People's Hearts with a Pure Stream 中英

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20180914清澈法水潤心地 Nourish People's Hearts with a Pure Stream 中英 Empty
發表主題: 20180914清澈法水潤心地 Nourish People's Hearts with a Pure Stream 中英   20180914清澈法水潤心地 Nourish People's Hearts with a Pure Stream 中英 Empty周五 9月 28, 2018 9:34 am

20180914清澈法水潤心地 Nourish People's Hearts with a Pure Stream

I’m grateful to Da Ai TV, which has been in service for 20 years. I see Director Pang; after I learned that she tripped and fell during an interview, my heart went out to her. We are about the same age. Age is accumulated through time. Twenty years ago, she was not old, and I didn’t feel old either, but we have to admit that we’re old now.

People grow old; our cultural mission grows mature. Our mission has been passed on to the younger generation; they must be steadfast and have a clear goal. Everyone should be steadfast for the future. You still have a few decades of time and room to grow mature. It takes decades for you to reach my age. So, you still have time to work hard. Don’t let time pass in idleness; cherish your time.

I’m also grateful to our re-elected board members. They have always been very mindful. They are supportive. They care about Da Ai TV, and keep it a pure stream to society. The board members will make sure that Da Ai TV remains a pure stream.

I’m reassured that our cultural mission has such an everlasting support from these guardians and bodhisattvas. Tzu Chi has been in service for 53 years now. Looking into the future, we have many more 50 years to come. I’m glad that we also have the support, love, and help from people of all backgrounds.

People wonder why Tzu Chi volunteers are able to give of themselves without asking for anything in return, and follow Tzu Chi from young till old. They remain so diligent and dedicated. Because they give unconditionally, they gain spiritual growth and the wonderful feeling of genuine love. This is the most subtle and wondrous feeling in our heart.

This is why volunteers follow Tzu Chi each step of the way. Creating blessings for the world is not just physically or materially helping those who suffer, but also inspiring people to join and give with love. When giving unconditionally, volunteers feel profound happiness in their hearts. So, they willingly and happily give of themselves. We do good deeds joyfully and it doesn’t affect our lives.

What we gained is happiness every day. All in all, our lives are the accumulation of time. Let us not waste our lives. We feel that fulfilled life is a meaningful one. Our Da Ai TV has been serving for 20 years. During these two decades, we are always committed to purifying the world.

We need to serve as a pure stream, to educate the public to have correct perspectives and information by giving people the correct information so that our society can be a harmonious one. With the development of modern technology, and people are able to enjoy many things, but it comes with a price. When the development of civilization many crises can arise. So, our culture mission is very important right now.

We need to seize time and space. Time refers to the time that people have. Space refers to where we are. When time, space, and people come together, we can purity the world, and make our society harmonious. Ignorance damages our world and created turmoil and crises.

So, Tzu Chi’s cultural mission can serve the world. Like digging a wellspring in a high plateau, the water we found is clean water, which can nourish the earth. Our culture mission is like the clear water, which can nourish everyone’s wisdom-life. We need to use the Dharma in everything we do. We can help many people with the Dharma. Without it, there will be no way

So, our culture mission must purify. To purity the world, we need to learn the Dharma by revisiting Tzu Chi’s history. From more than 50 years, I have been in line with the Dharma, kept expounding it and putting it into practice. To know what is happening in the world, understand the Jing Si Dharma lineage, and Tzu Chi Path, we need to keep learning the Dharma. Then we can use the Four Bodhisattva Virtues in working with our peers.

Everyone, we are all bodhisattvas and walk on the Bodhisattva Path together. Bodhisattvas are beings with enlightened love. We should not get lost in the world, and either should we idle our time away. We need to be awakened. To be awakened means being enlightened. We should live an enlightened life that is the way to live an enlightened love.

A being with enlightened love is a bodhisattva. Bodhisattvas are beings with enlightened love. Bodhisattvas aim to attain supreme enlightenment. So, we need to keep cultivating diligently and making progress to attain Buddhahood together. This is the path we should take.

So, the Jing Si Dharma lineage is to cultivate ourselves diligently. I hope we can practice loving-kindness, compassion, joy, and equanimity. Our culture mission shows the spirit of joy. The spirit of loving-kindness is shown through our charity mission. The spirit of compassion is shown through our medical mission.

The spirit of joy is shown through our culture mission. The spirit of equanimity is shown through our education mission. Loving-kindness, compassion, joy, and equanimity are the spirit of Tzu Chi’s four missions. I hope that our culture mission can bring peace and joy to all people every day. This way, I believe our society can be harmonious and free of disasters. We should pray for this and work to purity people’s hearts every day.
回頂端 向下

20180914清澈法水潤心地 Nourish People's Hearts with a Pure Stream 中英
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: