Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20180924人醫之愛披寰宇Love for the People, Love for the Universe

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20180924人醫之愛披寰宇Love for the People, Love for the Universe Empty
發表主題: 20180924人醫之愛披寰宇Love for the People, Love for the Universe   20180924人醫之愛披寰宇Love for the People, Love for the Universe Empty周二 10月 02, 2018 5:46 am

Around the time of the annual Mid-Autumn Festival, TIMA members around the world gather in Hualien, Taiwan to participate in the annual TIMA convention and celebrate the festival. It is very heartwarming.

Tzu Chi is a big family where volunteers share a common goal and give their power of love. At the convention, attendees exchange their experiences with one another.

This time, we have TIMA members from 21 countries and regions attending the convention. I’m truly grateful to TIMA members. No matter which country they are from, they provide free clinics to the people in need in their local communities with Tzu Chi’s spirit and values.

At the TIMA convention, they share their experiences and learn how other TIMA members help people in need in their countries. This is very heartwarming. Among the TIMA doctors, one of them is a refugee.

So, she knows the plight of refugees. She devoted herself to helping the Syrian refugees. She personally experienced hardship when she fled from her country to Jordan.

She knows the pain and suffering of the refugees. In Jordan, she served the refugees by providing medical services as she’s very compassionate. She was struggling to make ends meet.

Our volunteer Ji Hui couldn’t bear to see it. He invited her to work with Tzu Chi through a cash aid livelihood program. This eased her worries. Now, she does not live in Jordan.

She had received the refugee status and moved to Australia. After she arrived there, Tzu Chi volunteers in Australia quickly picked up her case and welcomed her in to the Tzu Chi family in Australia.

They’ve helped this doctor with both compassion and wisdom. In this way, she can keep in contact with Ji Hui and have volunteers care for her when she’s in Australia.

She no longer needs to worry about her life and can continue to serve as a Tzu Chi volunteer. She also attended our TIMA convention this year.

Also, there were volunteers and TIMA members who held free clinics in Mexico before coming to the convention; they shared their experiences in Mexico as well. After hearing their sharings, I felt grateful as they encountered many difficulties.

Our volunteers saw the patients of the free clinic and opened their arms to hug them, or greeted them with a kiss on the cheek. However, in providing medical treatment to them they cannot help those with serious conditions, so they referred the patients to hospitals. Can these patients be truly alleviated from their suffering?

Living beings truly have a lot of suffering. Tzu Chi volunteers finished the free clinics and returned to their country. Heavy rain hit Mexico, which created flooding that was quite severe.

Our local volunteers there, who came to Taiwan to become my disciples, they truly took up the responsibilities with sincerity. After they surveyed the damages of the flooding, they began to hold distributions in several areas.

In places where Tzu Chi volunteers have been to and there are people suffering, as long as our volunteers have visited and planted seeds of Tzu Chi there, the people in suffering will receive help in time.

Although the help they receive might not be much, a sentiment will remain in their memory forever: “there are people in so many different countries who love me, embrace me, and care about me.”

Though they are faced with difficulties again, Embrace them like the way Tzu Chi volunteers did. The material aid might not be a lot, but it carries a lot of sincerity. For affectees and people in need, it is truly a big help.

For the past couple days, TIMA has invited overseas scholars to give talks in its convention this year. I also heard Ms. Yen, a senior hospital volunteer, recount her experiences of caring for some patients of the Tzu Chi hospital in early days.

Her sharing was very captivating and interesting. I remembered the patients she mentioned, every day, I went to the hospital to visit them. What have been shared are true life stories and vivid to me.

I also heard Dr. Lee Yi-Kung to carry out medical services with love. His presentation was clear and easy to understand, and he used good examples to show his ideals; why do so many people volunteer with Tzu Chi?

There are so many Tzu Chi volunteers who are motherly. Especially during an international relief, they devoted themselves to helping and caring for people in need. He also mentioned Tzu Chengs.

They worked as a team and timely reminded each other to follow rules, uphold precepts, and do things accordingly. He observed serving people and took in what people said while dedicating himself.

He mentally adjusted himself and acted accordingly including wearing uniform. He felt what he did was natural and right. I listened to Ms. Yen and Dr. Lee yesterday and I understand what they said, because what they said is their true experiences.

I may not catch some big ideas. But, their sharings are clear and easy to understand, and very heartwarming. By paying more attention to people’s sharings, we will realize that they things they discuss are aiming to help people solve problems.

All in all, I am very grateful to each participating TIMA member from various countries and regions for their thoughtfulness. No matter how far they live, they are very close to my heart, Tzu Chi welcomes them to be part of the family. Seeing family members coming home, I am happy as well as grateful.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: