Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20181011寶藏年華挑米籮The Responsibilities of Tzu Chi Chings in Caring for the World

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20181011寶藏年華挑米籮The Responsibilities of Tzu Chi Chings in Caring for the World Empty
發表主題: 20181011寶藏年華挑米籮The Responsibilities of Tzu Chi Chings in Caring for the World   20181011寶藏年華挑米籮The Responsibilities of Tzu Chi Chings in Caring for the World Empty周三 11月 28, 2018 12:04 am

"Our skit is based on the true story of a refugee's experience in Malaysia since he was 8 till 22. I now know more about the refugees. "

"After I participated in this skit, I realized that the refugees constantly have to live in fear because every minute, every second, they might get caught. I learn to cherish more what I have now."

Tzu Ching, Have you ever thought about why we are born into this world? What is the value of our life in this world? Have you ever thought about this?

I remember sixty or seventy years ago, when I was about your age, we obeyed our parents in everything. The father is the head of the family. He is the decision maker for everything in the household. The mother is the one who gives birth to us and nurtures us. We rely on our mother's nurturing. So, we must respect our father and be filial to our mother. Loving and respecting parents is something we do obviously.

But now in your times, the parents have much to learn. They need to learn how to face their children, how to adapt to their children's generation, and how to listen to their children. They also have to adjust themselves when their teenage children go through a rebellious stage. In our times, parents didn't have to worry about problems like this.

There are somethings good in our time, and there are somethings good in your time. The good thing about your time is freedom. The good thing about our time is innocence and simplicity; our mind didn't get distracted easily, and we kept in mind life's principles. Life's principles kept afflictions out of our mind, and kept our mind pure. This is how it is, there shouldn't be anything that could trouble our mind.

Tzu Chings, you grow up without realizing you've grown. Now, you are young adults. But how many years can such youth last? Very quickly, you will be entering middle age. You are young now, but will soon be middle aged. Time flies fast. Even if you try to block it with thousand layers of thick walls, you cannot stop a single second of time. You cannot stop time. Every second flies by, subtly and unnoticeably.

Nowadays I keep saying time is running out. Why is time running out? I hope young people can care more about what's going on in world. Nowadays, everyone only care about their own business. I often tell people to set aside personal interests and work for the greater good of all humanity. No matter how much material comfort you have, (it does not increase the value of life.) Instead, we should make good use of our life and do more meaningful things.

"In our school, most students come from families where parents earn little money by catching fish, peddling rickshaws, or doing odd jobs. They are much in need of Tuz Chi's help."

"Today's activity has been organized by Tzu Chings. We are just giving them support and assistance. I hope they will take the initiative to carry out more of Tzu Chi's charity work."

"We tell the children to cherish the stationery and use it well because it doesn't come by easily. (We also tell them that) if they have money, they should not spent it on what they do not need."

Such is having the right value of life. I hope that Tzu Chings and the younger generation can place importance on the welfare of the world. If you do, you are placing importance on your wisdom-life. Physical life is limited, but wisdom-life lasts forever. Physical life will come to an end one day. Tzu Chings, I hope you can learn and take in the Dharma more.

Many Tzu Chings alumni before you have been certified as Tzu Chi volunteers or are in training. They were once Tzu Chings, and now have become volunteers serving in communities, pass on the Jing Si Dharma lineage, and safeguarding the Tzu Chi Path. They are also passing on Tuz Chi's spirit and values to young people.

In my life, I have gained more spiritual wealth. You are also part of my spiritual wealth, aren't you? (Yes.) Your are my treasure. Look, I have a treasures; all of you are treasures hidden in society. I hope every one of you will be a gem in society in the future, capable of making use of your life to help other in need. This is my expectation of you.

All in all, I have high hopes of you to take up the responsibility for (spreading) the Jing Si Dharma lineage and the Tzu Chi Path. You have to start bearing the responsibility of caring for the world. Don't just care about your own family. You should prioritize the welfare of the world over your personal interests.Your should give of yourself to serve all people and the world. Can your do this? (Yes, we can.) Then I'm rest assured.

So, there's still time (to inspire people.) Now, I have already seen (young people being inspired). My sincere gratitude to all Tzu Chi moms and dads for their long-term company to Tzu Chings. I'm grateful to the Tuz Chings alumni for staying firm to their aspiration from the beginning till now. They've also taken up the responsibility of inspiring these younger volunteers in front of me now.

I look forward to the continuation of Tzu Chi's spirit and values generation after generation. This is my biggest hope. I can't express my gratitude enough. I would like to give you my sincere blessings and hope that you can walk on the Bodhi Path throughout your life, form good affinities with others, and create blessings for the world. May everyone cultivate both wisdom and blessings.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: