Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20181125募天下人共拔苦 Reliving Sufferings by Inspiring People to Serve as Living Bodhisattvas

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20181125募天下人共拔苦 Reliving Sufferings by Inspiring People to Serve as Living Bodhisattvas  Empty
發表主題: 20181125募天下人共拔苦 Reliving Sufferings by Inspiring People to Serve as Living Bodhisattvas    20181125募天下人共拔苦 Reliving Sufferings by Inspiring People to Serve as Living Bodhisattvas  Empty周一 12月 03, 2018 11:13 pm

20181125募天下人共拔苦 Reliving Sufferings by Inspiring People to Serve as Living Bodhisattvas

We see volunteers from different countries speak on stage. A couple from Southern California of the U.S. serves as Tzu Chi documenting volunteers. Without documenting volunteers, I would not be able to see how Tzu Chi’s work is being carried out locally.

It is fortunate that there are documenting volunteers recording Tzu Chi’s activities held in their countries, so that I am able to see their work. I am truly grateful for this. Especially the wife, she works at a job and supports her husband in doing Tzu Chi’s work. This is remarkable, worth praising, and truly touching.

There are also volunteers who have known Tzu Chi since kindergarten; they served as young volunteers and became Tzu Chings. Now, they’ve here being certified as Tzu Chi volunteers. They have been brought up with Tzu Chi’s value since young.

They are developing wisdom as they walk the Bodhisattva Path of serving the world. I look forward to their taking on the responsibility in caring for the world.

When I became Master’s disciple, it’s the start of growing my wisdom-life. Being certified today means that I should take on more responsibilities. Master says what we really have to do is to solidly and steadily walk the Bodhisattva Path.

We bilingual and bicultural volunteers have a duty to take on the responsibility of caring for the world, helping Master inspire more locals to join Tzu Chi, and spreading the Dharma in the U.S.

We are Tzu Ching alumni from the U.S., we vow to be diligent on learning the Dharma and spreading it across the U.S., and to take on the responsibility of caring for the world for Tzu Chi.  

We thank Tzu Chi senior volunteers for accompanying us with mindfulness, we will cultivate with sincerity and respect, and work in harmony and unity to repay Master’s kindness. Master, please be assured that Tzu Chi USA will put our faith and vows into action.

The Tzu Ching alumni from U.S. vowed that they will shoulder the responsibility of caring for the world. I hope young people everywhere can make a grand vow like this, be diligent, and carry out their vows. Only when we spend our life on doing meaningful things will our life have value. I hope everyone will lead a valuable life.

Please help the wildfire affectees in California, thank you!

I heard there are a lot of victims in the wildfire so I felt really bad. And when I came here so many people donated it and my heart felt good because there are so good people out there.

Thank you. Thank you.

How old are you? I am four. Why are we collecting money? To help the people( in the wildfire). I am five and I donate the money to help the fire.

In California wildfire, we know that a lot of people are in danger. I think it ‘s a very good opportunity to raise money to help those in need.

Those people because of the fire lost everything, I know you come all the way from Los Angeles and San Francisco for 3 hours drive, I want to help people.

The organization is very good. If the organization is not good, I will not return.
Everyone here is actually doing stuff here.

Thought inspiring people to donate is hard, volunteers overcome such difficulties. In order to purify people’s heart, you have to reach out and inspire people to give. What we want is not the donation; the donation is just for individuals to know about Tzu Chi, providing them opportunities to see that even spare change can help people in hardships around the world. We don’t have a way to reach him.

Therefore, I hope that, when we inspire people to donate, we are to inspire them to give with love, and to purify their hearts. With natural disasters happening so frequently, we cannot wait idly.

Look at the series of hurricanes last year which brought devastations to many islands including Sint Maarten. Their recovery is slow. Such is why people around the world need to help them with love.

Tzu Chi is planning on how to bring relief to Sint Maarten so that they could have more assistance on their recovery. This is what we are currently working on.

After Hurricane Emma, I lost my job, I lost my house but I never lose hope. Master, I thank you for all your support to Sint Maarten. I have been blessed to fly here today. I thank you to what you have done to the world. I promise to you and to myself, I will spreading your teaching, Buddha’s teaching to best of my ability. And thank you, I love you.

We see that it is truly not easy for some volunteers to visit Taiwan. Some need to take out a loan, how long would it take them to pay off their loan for this trip? In fact, volunteers from several countries took out a loan for their travel expenses.

Hence, those who are blessed must count their blessings. Though they live in hardship, they are very dedicated to volunteering with Tzu Chi; we are to admire this kind of spirit, and learn from them.

It’s not easy to distribute rice in Sint Maarten. Out volunteer there, Ms. Sandra Cheung, distributed “three cups of rice.” Because of the limited resources, each person can only receive three cups of rice.

When giving out the the three cups of rice, say good words when distributing the first cup, do good deed at the second cup, and harbor good thoughts at the third cup. They use this method to guide the people to head in the right direction. Thus, one day, Sint Maarten will turn around, recover from the disaster, and become prosperous again. Let us give them our well-wishes. Thank you.

We also saw volunteers from Honduras. Our volunteer, Mr. Jorge Chang, also started Tzu Chi in Honduras by himself. But, he has inspired a group of locals to serve as volunteers and accompanied them to Taiwan to be certified.

One of the volunteers even donated a piece of land to Tzu Chi for building a Tzu Chi office. She is very devoted and tries her best to help Tzu Chi. Indeed, everyone has the power of love, whether they are rich or poor.

Last year, an earthquake struck Mexico. We see that so many local living bodhisattvas came forth to help. Early this year, many came to Taiwan and became my disciples. They were determined to carry out Tzu Chi's work.

After they returned, they indeed carried out solid work there, whether they are making home visits, providing emergency relief, or helping people who are ill. They’ve done that.

Therefore, the world needs the karmic affinity of Tzu Chi to inspire people and bring forth their power of love to serve as living bodhisattvas. With living bodhisattvas in this world, people in suffering will naturally be helped.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: