Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20190619輾轉相度生無量 Spreading the Seed of Tzu Chi Around the World

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20190619輾轉相度生無量 Spreading the Seed of Tzu Chi Around the World Empty
發表主題: 20190619輾轉相度生無量 Spreading the Seed of Tzu Chi Around the World   20190619輾轉相度生無量 Spreading the Seed of Tzu Chi Around the World Empty周六 6月 22, 2019 12:25 am

Our Tzu Chi members from more than 20 countries and regions came for the training camp this time. Those from nine countries and regions are now at our Sanchong Complex and here are our Tzu Chi members from 18 countries. Tzu Chi members from nine countries need interpreting during the camp. Tzu Chi members who help with the interpreting translate various languages accurately and they so with love and wisdom. I’m very grateful to them. What they do is truly meritorious.

I’m from Ciudad del Este, Paraguay, which is in the middle of South America. I serve in Ciudad del Este as the leader of the volunteers who visit the needy. When I go amongst people to serve, they tell me, “I’m so grateful to you. You’ve done so much for us. How can we give back to you?”

Of course, I always humbly reply: “You don’t need to give back to us. We just hope that you can pay love forward, help those in need around you, and spread seeds of goodness around.” We bring them love, which is like lighting a lamp for them. By sharing thoughts of goodness, I hope to help Tzu Chi develop sustainably.

Several Tzu Chi members shared their experiences. The true principles and spirit they’ve shared are all correct and accurate, which proves that what they’ve shared has been well translated.

So, I’m grateful to those who help with interpreting. Thanks to them, the true principles shared could be understood by us, which is like paving a path for us all to walk upon. Without a path, people cannot continue with their journey, and interpreting makes it possible for all of us to understand the true principles shared and the way to work together with love to help and care for the needy.

I’ve also heard some of our Tzu Chi members sharing that in the past, as they didn’t understand our work, they refused to volunteer with us. Yet, after they began to dedicate themselves to our work with a sincere heart and put in time and effort to carry out our missions, they come to learn more about our spirit and values.

Indeed, we need to walk on the Tzu Chi Path in this world. In walking the Tzu Chi Path, we’ve been practicing the Buddha’s teachings in life. We shouldn’t simply listen to Dharma talks live it out in life so that we will not have conflicts with others, fight over matters, or arouse disputes in the world. Rather, we can always view everything with a calm and peaceful mind. This is why we should practice the Dharma in this world.

Yet, for the Dharma to be practiced in this world, we must pass it on. This is why we have the Jing Si Dharma lineage, which contains the essence of the profound truths in the Dharma and the principles that can help people live together in joy and harmony. As the Dharma is indispensable in this world, we’ve combined Tzu Chi’s spirit with the essence of the Dharma to establish the Jing Si Dharma lineage.

There are numerous true principles in the Dharma and we’ve selected the ones that are indispensable to our world and are useful when we go amongst people to serve. This is how we combined the essence of the Dharma with Tzu Chi’s spirit to establish the Jing Si Dharma lineage. Also, not only should we pave the Tzu Chi Path all over the world, but we should follow our Dharma lineage by practicing the ways of Bodhisattvas.

As Tzu Chi members, we respect all religions and our members have different religious beliefs. But, we all share the same direction. Although people present here may practice different religious faiths, we all do Tzu Chi’s work with mutual respect. We must keep striving for our shared direction regardless of religion. We must walk towards this direction diligently and steadfastly and take each step firmly as we work to benefit all humanity.

This world is truly filled with much suffering. Although we have different religious beliefs, we must work together to relieve suffering by giving with love. Love is like warmth that can melt the snow in a harsh winter. The Dharma is like water that can cool down a hot furnace in a scorching summer. So, we need to practice the Dharma and give with love together to relieve people’s suffering.

Over the past 52 years and more, as we never let any second slip by, we begin our work with scarce resources and have so far brought aid to 99 countries and regions affected by disasters.

Also, wherever our Tzu Chi members go, they inspire local people to volunteer with us, hoping to inspire love from one person to countless people. We can inspire love in countless people as long as we are mindful. For that, we must share Tzu Chi’s work and spirit with people we meet. We do so not to ask them to make a donation, but to inspire love in them.

Whoever we meet, we must let them know that there are many people suffering in the world. We hope that they can count their blessings and work to sow more. If all of us can sow blessings for the world, all humanity will be blessed and there will be true happiness all over the world.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: