Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20190627造福增慧覺有情Inspiring All to Sow Blessings by Giving with Love

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20190627造福增慧覺有情Inspiring All to Sow Blessings by Giving with Love Empty
發表主題: 20190627造福增慧覺有情Inspiring All to Sow Blessings by Giving with Love   20190627造福增慧覺有情Inspiring All to Sow Blessings by Giving with Love Empty周三 7月 10, 2019 4:35 am

"By recruiting new donating members, we are also inspiring love in more people. To set a good example, I called my relatives, friends, and colleagues to encourage them to become our donating members. Seeing me eager to recruit new members, our donating members also offered to encourage their friends and relatives to join us. So, I eventually recruited over 50 donating members."

"Many of our team members are senior volunteers who serve with wisdom. Even if they are not in good health and may have to walk with a cane, they go and fundraise all the same. They've inspired many people to give. All this is very touching to us younger generations."

"Over the past few decades, Master has often said that every bit of money can add up to a great sum. So, I wished that I could inspire people to become our donating members. Myh wish came true, and I'm still working to recruit more. Thank you, Master."

Indeed, as your Master, your dedication has been an offering to me for most of my lifetime. You've truly been following me with enlightened love, and we've been working for Tzu Chi's missions with the same heart. May our first generation of Tzu Chi members forever and ever work to pass on the Jing Si Dharma lineage and lay out the Tzu Chi Path.

I have faith that as long as we are all mindful, we can safeguard our Dharma lineage and pass it on forever and ever. All this depends on whether we can vow to do so. I have faith that our Dharma lineage can be passed on forever and ever, for each of our Tzu Chi members has been giving and serving with a pure and genuine heart.

As Tzu Chi members, we've vowed to give steadfastly and wholeheartedly for the greater good, and through giving, which is truly a correct belief and direction, we've been growing in wisdom. It's been over half a century since Tzu Chi was first founded. Many of you are our senior Tzu Chi commissioners or Tzu Cheng members, and we all know that we do Tzu Chi's work in order to sow blessings.

We strive to sow blessings for the world rather than seek blessings for ourselves. How can we enjoy blessings if we do not sow any? How can we reap a harvest if we do not sow any seeds of goodness? So, I'd like to share with you that we do reap what we sow. We truly must give of ourselves to bring about good karmic affinities. I truly hope that we can all open our minds to give.

For some time after Cyclone Idai struck (southeastern) Africa, I suffered from illness. Even so, I didn't let any second slip by. Even though I couldn't see well due to the illness, I still heard our young volunteers in (southeastern) Africa updating me on the situations there and the work they'd planned to carry out. (Although I couldn't see well,) I listened to them and gave talks all the same. We truly must seize time to (bring aid to those in need in southeastern Africa.)

For whom have we organized fundraising? Those in suffering there. In going to their aid, we are also practicing the ways of Bodhisattvas. Bodhisattvas come to this world to help those in suffering, and by serving as living bodhisattvas, our strength is so great that we can transform the lives of those in suffering in Africa.

In truth, through our international relief work, we've been sowing blessings and cultivating wisdom. Only by cultivating wisdom will we understand that we all need to sow blessings. I seldom, if ever, share with you that making donations is sowing blessings. We shouldn't sow blessings only in this life. We reap what we sow. If we didn't form good karmic affinities with all living beings in our past lives, when we encourage people to give in this life, some will not join in the cause.

Yet, someone nearby may tell us:" I heard you fundraising just now. You are a Tzu Chi volunteer and I'd like to make a donation to Tzu Chi." Some are not willing to make a donation. It's because we didn't form good karmic affinities with them in the past. Yet, nonetheless, by encouraging them to give, we've sown seeds of goodness in their minds. This is why I often remind you to share Tzu Chi with people you meet.

And what should we share about Tzu Chi? We should share how we work to help those in suffering around the world so as to guide everyone to count their blessings and work to sow more. So, I often remind you to share Tzu Chi with all. This is how our volunteers in the early days worked to sow blessings.

Also, as we are all blessed, all of us can ehlp others through giving. May all of us open our minds to pave a broad Bodhisattva Path. Our shared direction is relieving people's suffering by serving as living bodhisattvas. So, at a time like this, we must lay out the Bodhisattva Path and walk on it steadfastly.

May all of us understand that what counts in fundraising is not how much money we've raised. Rather, through fundraising, we are reminded to uphold Tzu Chi's spirit and keep in mind that it is by pooling together every bit of money people have donated that we are able to carry out Tzu Chi's missions.

By making great vows to dedicate ourselves wholeheartedly, we've sown many blessings. Every bit of money can add up to a great sum, and by encouraging everyone to give, we've spread seeds of goodness all around and inspired many to sow blessings together. We must have faith that by donating what we can or vowing to dedicate ourselves, we've been relieving people's suffering. Pooling love from everyone is like gathering precious dew together.

May all our Tzu Chi members continue to guide everyone to sow blessings by giving what they can to transform lives in Africa. We must not forget the year we brought aid to (southeastern) Africa, our Tzu Chi members who took part, the African countries we reached out to, and our aspiration to help the needy there. Now, with this aspiration, we can guide the needy to sow blessings and help bring stability to their countries. For that, let us seize time to give.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: