Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20190719法喜度化淨人間Making Use of Our Life to Purify the World

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20190719法喜度化淨人間Making Use of Our Life to Purify the World Empty
發表主題: 20190719法喜度化淨人間Making Use of Our Life to Purify the World   20190719法喜度化淨人間Making Use of Our Life to Purify the World Empty周三 7月 24, 2019 9:28 am

For my tour this time, I visited Miaoli. Up at a mountain, I saw a lot of Tzu Chi volunteers. At our Tzu Chi office in Miaoli, I also saw a lot of Tzu Chi volunteers. Some came from central Taiwan, traveling across countries and towns, to help pave the interlocking bricks. We have such a tranquil place of cultivation in the midst of a city. It is very beautiful.

Walking through our campus, I see each tree is very healthy. Our campus serves educational purposes. Right now, the world cares a lot about the recycling. Profound principles lie in recycling. Recycling is tied up very closely to the well-being of our earth. In Tzu Chi, our cycling program goes under culture mission. In the early years, when I organized Tzu Chi’s works into four missions, recycling was placed under the culture mission.

Someone asked, Master, they are so different! The culture mission is very refined, how come recycling is under culture mission? I replied, recycling is very profound; If we want to talk about the climate or the natural environment, they are both related to recycling. It shall not be overlooked.

Indeed, the climate change issue is externally worrisome. Truly, I worry about it every day. Every day, I pay attention to events in our world, and I want you to watch Da Ai TV every day. Through the lens of Da Ai TV, we can see a true representation of our world. We can see what is happening around the world, and they are all actual events, encouraging us to act with love.

Tzu Chi volunteers help people in need In various countries and regions of the world. Everyone, they are our family too, because the family of Tzu Chi is the family of the world. This year is Tzu Chi’s 54th year of service. I have been thinking of my life, the time between my birth and death, I often said, we have no control over being born, and we have no control over aging, as it happens every day.

I have the most of feelings about this, we have no control over being ill or aging, and we will arrive lastly to that word, death. Such is the law of nature, and we have no control over it. Yet, during the time between birth and death, we create value in life that is worth recalling.

The more we recall of our past, the more we will cherish our present; as we cherish our present, we will work harder for our future. There have always been many people making a vow in my presence, Master, I will volunteer until my last breath.

Indeed, they are blessed people. I too, hope that I will expound the Dharma until my final moment. It takes wisdom to make vows, great vows, and practice great Dharma which is to walk the Bodhisattva Path to places of suffering in the world. When we serve people, we see the joy of their lives being transformed. They are happy and we sense Dharma joy, these are our goals.

Life after life, we have endless cycle of master helping disciples and disciples helping master. For eternal lifetimes, we Tzu Chi volunteers will help and lead one another hoping to purify the world; that is the future ahead of us.

I have been working hard to make this tour, and It takes much strength for me to give talks, but I seize my time, and every day, I give my talk as if it were my last, so I must speak clearly. I hope everyone will make the best use of the precious time of their lives, their sharp mind and good health; let us make the best use of them to increase the value of our lives, which is our wisdom-life.

Only with wisdom can we have control over ourselves and make the right decision for our future. This is the working of karmic affinity. We need to plant wholesome seeds and form good affinities with people so that we will have the affinity of walking the broad Bodhisattva Path. I hope everyone can understand this.

So, when I heard that volunteers are learning the Dharma, I was very happy. I hope everyone always cultivate diligently as the Jing Si Dharma lineage is about cultivating diligently and walking the Tzu Chi Path.

The Bodhisattva Path is for people. Under the sky and on the land, the Bodhisattva Path is our cultivation ground. Let us spread the love amongst people and to all the space under the sky and on the land. What truly matters is to cultivate solidly. Let us work the Bodhisattva Path earnestly and, with the same goal, broaden it and pave it smooth with our action. This is the most important.

I hope volunteers harbor gratitude toward each other and take good care of one another. This is the spirit of nurturing love for life, being grateful, and respecting one another. Indeed, we need to keep on promoting vegetarianism do the air can be purified and the land be freed of pollution.

When more people eat meat, more livestock will be raised. This makes our air become more polluted. So, let us try to develop the habit of eating a plant-based diet. Grains of all types are healthy for our body. So, let us develop the good habit of eating a plant-based diet and nurture love.

Let us nurture our love for life, be grateful, and respect to one another. We also need to foster the spirit of harmony, prevent conflicts, and create blessings together. When we talk, we are to spread the Dharma. It is not to create conflicts. Let us not create conflicts but be harmonious. Let us praise and encourage one another. Does everyone understand this? Yes.

Good, think you. We must care for our fellow volunteers and inspire more young people to join Tzu Chi. Taking care of elderly people is very good. We need to give encouragement to one another. I am grateful to everyone. May you create both blessings and wisdom on this broad Bodhisattva Path. Best wishes to everyone, thank you.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: