Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20190804通達諸法辭無礙Learning the Dharma to Pass on the Great Love

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20190804通達諸法辭無礙Learning the Dharma to Pass on the Great Love Empty
發表主題: 20190804通達諸法辭無礙Learning the Dharma to Pass on the Great Love   20190804通達諸法辭無礙Learning the Dharma to Pass on the Great Love Empty周二 8月 20, 2019 12:55 am

We will donate the coins, collect the blessings, help people, and do good deeds every day. We are sending Grandmaster a lovely reminder: drink more water and do more exercise, eat more to have more stamina!

Dear master, I am Guo Shi and I have never been to school. I am here to say, volunteers had us read the book, Master Zhizhe, so I followed along. After a while, Sister Shuyue gave me a little notebook and said, this is for you and you can write in it. But, I don’t know how to write. Sister Shuyue is very kind. She said, let’s learn to write two characters. I asked which two? She replied, what about Gan En (gratitude)? While at home, I worked hard and practiced on scrap paper. I kept practicing and practicing, until I felt it was acceptable, I turned in my homework, and it took me a long time to write it.

It’s okay not knowing the characters, it’s fine that it took a long time to write gratitude; it will be fine even if it took longer as you harbored gratitude every second of it; this takes patience.

My name is Lai No. I was reluctant to use our e-book as I didn’t know how. Sister Shuyue encouraged me and taught me how. She has a lot of patience, so, I know how to use it now, and I use it to read the Sutra of Innumerable Meanings.

I went to the study group as well. The words on that book, Master Zhizhe, are too small for me. Sister Shuyue made enlarged copies of the book do I could read it; I was very happy. I would recite it in Taiwanese. I recited the main points, and she explained it, so I understood it well. Then, the Taiwanese Opera version she was shown to us, so we could understand it even more. I was very, very happy, and felt peaceful. I am also grateful to Master for creating a Bodhisattva Path for us. I serve happy and with ease. As I come to Tzu Chi later in life, I have no regrets; when I can, I serve as much as possible, and I plan to do so until I cannot.

Senior means advanced in age, and there is a study group for seniors. However, compared to me, even the 81-year-old is younger. We are not old because we have all deposited 50 years of age. Let us be mindful; our life has a lot of values, so let us all take good care of our health.

Life after life, we will follow Master and do Tzu Chi’s work.

Good. I’ll also not part with Tzu Chi life after life. This is why I am grateful; you want to do Tzu Chi’s work. As long as I have a companion, I’ll never part with Tzu Chi. Thank you. It’s OK to not know how to read and write in this life, hopefully in your next life, you’ll be like Master Zhizhe that, upon seeing a Sutra, You’ll know it before reading it. The Dharma is just like a seed; for the inner field of our hearts, let us begin to plant the seed of Dharma in it now.

To learn the Dharma in our future lives, we need to take the prerequisite now. What you shared have made me very happy; Not knowing how to read or write, you learned life’s principles from the book, that is remarkable. Thank you.

For the Typhoon Morakot disaster relief, volunteers in our public relations team went to many disaster areas in Kaohsiung and Pingtung. One of the functions of the public relations team is to pass on information. We pass on information from outside into Tzu Chi, and we pass on information about Tzu Chi to people. So, we have to be the first to go into disaster area.

The first shelter set up for the Typhoon Morakot disaster relief was Shunxian Temple. Our team went there on August 11. We arrived at 7 AM. At that time, there was no other charity organization there. Because we had formed good affinity with the Shunxian Temple, with the temple’s support, we were able to set up a place for the free clinic and a place for registration there.

We also quickly passed on the information to the coordinating headquarter as well as TIMA. TIMA members showed up soon after, So as affectees gradually went into Shunxian Temple, they could receive good medical services.

Some things need to be circulated because, although a disaster brings pain and sorrow, there are many touching stories that, when being told, they become messages which an pool together people’s power of love. Not only within Taiwan, we even sent these stories overseas. From the time the construction of the Great Love village began, there were volunteers of the public relations team on site, and they received guests and reporters.

When the village was completed, they gave tours to guests. The tour was essential; we want them to know that this Great Love village, this Great Love, came from small donations from people in 52 countries, with the help of many overseas volunteers. What we do is to circulate touching messages and receive information, meanwhile we receive guests. We want to inspire people’s love through giving tours and receiving guests.

I am grateful to the public relations team and the foreign language team. They also received guests. Truly, for 2009, we should not forget that year and those volunteers who served. These groups of volunteers have received many international visitors. These visitors don’t speak Chinese, yet they can understand what had happened in the past, and when a disaster happened, there were a group of people who devoted themselves to help the people in need with the spirit of compassion and empathy.

Such is the Buddhist spirit of loving-kindness, compassion, joy, and equanimity. Volunteers gave of themselves joyfully without asking anything in return. At this time, spreading wholesome seeds is very important. We need to keep on spreading wholesome seeds. Thank you.

When the foreign language team holds study sessions, we read Master’s books. We study the translated books to practice our reading skills, listening skills, and learn to tell stories. We hope to express Tzu Chi’s Four mission’s and spirit in another language so when foreign guests visit Tzu Chi, we are able to directly and correctly share with them Tzu Chi’s spirit of gratitude, respect, and love, Tzu Chi volunteers’ spirit of Great Love, and their selfless giving.

In the future, we hope the foreign language team can serve the role of spreading Tzu Chi’s values and love so foreign guests who visit Tzu Chi can truly understand Tzu Chi. We also hope these guests can become Tzu Chi volunteers.

I am grateful to our foreign language team. It has many talented members and trains volunteers of various languages to inspire and share with people the Dharma. The Dharma Tzu Chi teaches is the Bodhisattva Way. The world needs living bodhisattvas. Through language, it’s easier to inspire people with the power of love. We can connect to people’s hearts with language so they can understand better the origin and direction of the Bodhisattva Way and where and how to serve people in need.

Volunteers need to take part in various Tzu Chi activities, not just providing translation. We also need to learn all sorts of Dharma. If we understand more Dharma, we can better use our language ability and gain deeper insights. Thus, we need to diligently practice the Dharma and be mindful.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: