Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20191111覺向有情淨人心Purifying People’s Hearts with Enlightened Love

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20191111覺向有情淨人心Purifying People’s Hearts with Enlightened Love Empty
發表主題: 20191111覺向有情淨人心Purifying People’s Hearts with Enlightened Love   20191111覺向有情淨人心Purifying People’s Hearts with Enlightened Love Empty周二 12月 17, 2019 1:32 am

Volunteers, I am truly moved and my heart really aches. What moves me is that I see many volunteers from overseas gather here today. I hear that many volunteers made their vows as they now live in safety. There are many people suffering in the world. No one in this world can say that he has never encountered suffering in life. No one at all.

After the Buddha became enlightened, he expounded, in the first place, the Four Noble Truths. The first one is the truth of suffering; life is full of suffering. The course of suffering is the accumulation of our thoughts that are afflicted by our ignorance and negative thinking. This brings on a lot of afflictions to us.

Tzu Chi brothers and sisters, I have stayed in Turkey for six years. My wife, children, and I fled from Syria. In 2013, the war came to our city and people were slaughtered. My wife and my daughters were very frightened. They were affected and became truly traumatized. We started to flee our country and ended up in Turkey. We got stranded like being bogged down in the mud.

I have six daughters. Three of them have grown up and are independent. The other three went to schools in Turkey like the local children, and now attended universities. One majors in engineering, one studies in the college of science, and one studies dentistry.

I have to say that I have had all the good things because of Tzu Chi’s help. I want to say thank you to all Tzu Chi volunteers. With sincere piety, I’ll repay everyone’s kindness. These are my heartfelt words. I hope that you can accept them. Thank you everyone. Thank you Tzu Chi. I love Tzu Chi.

We have heard the words of this Syrian refugee. They truly suffer a lot. Hearing their words, I can truly feel their pain and suffering; my heart really aches. When Ahmed talked about his experience, he was still very emotional. I really hope that having experienced such pain, the love of many can heal him, and he can find peace in his heart.

Earlier, I told him, the past is like a dream, it is a nightmare, but even with nightmares, we will wake up from them. The present moment is the state of being awake, plus, he has a family, and by taking good care of the present, there will be a good future. He has daughters, as well as grandchildren, and there is happiness to be passed down to generations; let us head towards happiness, and open our hearts while letting go of hatred and the resentment.

In Turkey, we are providing education for children with official credentials. With such credentials, they can be enrolled in other schools, and, with affinity, they can continue their education in other countries.

The Vice president of an international accrediting agency visited our school in Turkey and told me, I was deeply moved. Seeing Syrian children receiving education of such good quality in Turkey, he was deeply moved. I told him, by having the credentials, after high school, they can study in university, and continue to receive a higher education.

As one faces many hardships and financial difficulties, children‘s education cannot be sacrificed for the sake of their future. Hence, I am full of gratitude; seeing Professor Cuma coming to be certified, I am full of happiness. It has been many years, and though he is a Syrian, He has been living in Turkey, and knows this matter well.

He teaches them in Turkey, and works hard for the children’s education. Therefore, I hope that the main focus of Tzu Chi’s work in Turkey will be on education. We are truly grateful to Mr. Faisal and his wife for loving and protecting Syrian refugees in Turkey. I am truly grateful to them.

Hearing from and seeing volunteers from Turkey, I feel there’s a lot of hope because there is love. Mindfully educating children with love will definitely bring about hope. This is truly touching.

Life is full of suffering, and life is full of impermanence. This is the first teaching the Buddha taught. He reminded people of the Four Noble Truths about suffering and how to end suffering, and that the world undergoes the changes of formation, continuation, deterioration, and annihilation. The Earth is experiencing climate change and extreme weather now.

We need to be sincere. No matter what religion we believe in, we need to sincerely pray for the world. Only when people’s hearts are united, purified, without any greed, anger, and ignorance, will peace come about in this world.

This is true for every country. We all have love and walk on the broad path of enlightened love. No matter what religious faith we have, we need to awaken, develop enlightened love, and devote ourselves to serve people with lasting love. A person with sting Great Love Is called a Bodhisattva.

This is similar to the concepts of angels in Christianity Who give of their love to serve people in the world. Do you understand? Yes.

Good, volunteers, don’t forget the aspiration you‘ve made it today. We need to co-exist with the world. We need to live peacefully with people in the world, be in a free place, and breathe clean air. In a world that has love, we need to give of ourselves even more. I‘m grateful to everyone. I‘m grateful that the overseas volunteers at the camp are able to adjust to the living conditions at the camp. It’s truly not easy. May everyone cultivate both blessings and wisdom. Thank you.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: