Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20191118力行師志法緣續Carrying Out Master’s Missions and Wishes

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20191118力行師志法緣續Carrying Out Master’s Missions and Wishes Empty
發表主題: 20191118力行師志法緣續Carrying Out Master’s Missions and Wishes   20191118力行師志法緣續Carrying Out Master’s Missions and Wishes Empty周二 12月 17, 2019 1:40 am

In life, when we have ailments, we feel physical pains and suffer from them. The Buddha said that our bodies are unclean. Which part of our body is clean? No part of it is clean. Besides that our bodies are unclean, the Buddha also said that our feelings bring us suffering.

As our bodies are unclean, for a patient, his body has gone out of balance. Because of this, he goes to see a doctor. We should know that he must have suffered a lot. Like the Buddha said, our bodies are unclean; our feelings bring us suffering. The patient feels a lot of suffering.

Under such a circumstance, doctors also have pressures. When doctors see their patients, they want to make sure that, though patients looked worried and sad when they came in, they will leave with a happy smile. Also, doctors can alleviate the physical pains of their patients.

Such is a doctor’s responsibility to his patients. For surgeons who perform surgeries for patients, they have to be truly careful with every cut and stitch. It’s truly hard work. Yet, the hard work will pay off; seeing the patient recovering well makes them feel truly happy.

Such a happy feeling is what the doctors like to have for each day; they work hard to give their best In hope of curing patients. When patients have recovered, they feel at ease, blessed, and truly happy.

In our hospitals, every doctor, every nurse, and the staff of all departments all feel the same way. So, I really admire our medical staff and I am truly grateful to them. For our medical mission to perform soundly, my mind is put at ease.

I am grateful to superintendent Chao who willingly take on the responsibilities, and to all the vice superintendents for working together in unity and harmony; it is just like the knot of the rice dumplings. I hope the Jing Si Dharma lineage will forever uphold the spirit of Buddhism.

Our Dharma lineage originated from the spirit of to work for Buddhism and for living beings; it is for Buddhism. My master gave me this teaching, to work for Buddhism and for living beings, and I felt my heart shook. With my first prostration to my master, I thought, I will work for Buddhism. With the second, I thought, I will work for living beings. With the third, I vowed to live out this teaching.

Since then, I have yet to stop doing so, and it has been for 50+ years. Now, I can tell myself and tell my master that looking at the path I’ve walked, I have no regrets in life. Thanks to many, many Tzu Chi volunteers; Tzu Chi commissioners and Tzu Cheng’s gave of themselves as we began to carry out charity work. They helped me pave the Tzu Chi path. The Tzu Chi Path was paved with teachings of the sutras, and word by word, volunteers served as they followed this path paved with the teachings. They treaded this path with steps that were aligned with the teachings, and I am so grateful. Of the Lotus Sutra, I have just finished expounding Chapter 20, the never Disrespectful Bodhisattva. We are at the fundamental part of the Lotus Sutra, it is the root of the teachings, so we can return to our pure, true nature.

With his knowledge and insights, The Buddha hoped everyone could understand his state of mind when he attained enlightenment and became one with the cosmos, and the way he explored the source of life and how everything came to be. Nowadays, as technology becomes more advanced, it verifies Buddha‘s knowledge of the universe. As medical science becomes more advanced, it further verifies the Buddha’s knowledge of the human body. All of which were truths and principles that came to the Buddha where he attained enlightenment.

As I follow the Buddha’s teachings through all these years, I have never deviated from the path, so I am grateful to myself, and as I have not deviated one bit from the path, I have no regrets. I am also truly grateful to Tzu Chi volunteers. Dear Master, your disciple Ji Cheng and all family members of the Taipei Tzu Chi Hospital sincerely vow in front of Master. Our first vow is all family members of the Taipei Tzu Chi Hospital will use our utmost sincerity and gather the strength of all medical teams to safeguard the lives of all patients who entrust their lives to us. We will never give up easily. Our second vow is, to take good care of the health of all Tzu Chi family members and all patients in the community. We hope that everyone has a health body, walks the Bodhisattva Path together, and does good to benefit living beings.

Our third vow is we will pass on the abundant love that Master has given us so that everyone will receive our love. We will love the people Master lives. We will also train and nurture young talents and form the strongest medical team so that, with the power of Tzu Chi, we can take care of every person who needs help. Lastly, our greatest, sincerest wish is for Master to have good health, always expound the Dharma, long live in this world with boundless blessings. These are your disciples’ sincerest vows. I’m touched and also grateful. That’s right, let us share the same mission life after life. Today, we have the affinity to be together. May our affinities deepen and be more widespread in the future. I’m grateful. Giving love is our common wish. Love can create blessings. The most important is to love the people I love. This is what I would like to see the most.

Doctors and volunteers, cultivating sincerity, uprightness, faith, and honesty, our inner-field is nurtured. Serving with living-kindness, compassion, joy, and equanimity, a gentle breeze is formed. For a patient, when doctors and nurses appear in front of him, it calms him down. His chance of survival is like a field; doctors’ power of love to patients help the patients’ chance for survival. I hope we can be like the gentle breeze and the vital field, and may the world be forever peaceful and safe. I’m grateful to all of you for connecting your power of love together, thank you.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: