Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20191128 無悔付出愛綿延Carrying Out Tzu Chi's Four Missions to Benefit Humanity

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20191128 無悔付出愛綿延Carrying Out Tzu Chi's Four Missions to Benefit Humanity Empty
發表主題: 20191128 無悔付出愛綿延Carrying Out Tzu Chi's Four Missions to Benefit Humanity   20191128 無悔付出愛綿延Carrying Out Tzu Chi's Four Missions to Benefit Humanity Empty周二 12月 31, 2019 10:34 am

Everyone, I always say that each of you is a "living bodhisattva" because you've all been giving me great support in going amongst people to serve. I'm grateful to all bone marrow donors, and I'm also grateful that our bone marrow donation volunteers have been working ceaselessly to encourage people to give with love and to sign up for our bone marrow registry. I'm very grateful that over 400,000 people have signed up for the registry and about 5,500 people have received a bone marrow transplant.

We now have numerous potential bone marrow donors thanks to our Tzu Chi members' dedication over the past 20 years and more, ever since the establishment of the registry. I'm very grateful to them. Upon the calling of one Tzu Chi member, numerous others will gather and work together. When one Tzu Chi member takes in my words and (shares them with others,) everyone will begin to live out my words with firm faith.

With that, I truly have no regrets in this life. With that, I truly have no regrets in this life. When one Tzu Chi member learns of people in need and calls for help, everyone will pool their love together. For that, I'm very grateful. The reason I often give all of you my best wishes is that I hope we can all count our blessings and go to the aid of those suffering around the world.

Climate change affects us all. What causes climate change? Pollution. And what causes pollution? What we do in daily life. As many people crave meat, (over two hundred million) animals are killed each and every day. Many animals die with each passing second, and the number is still on the rise (due to increasing meat consumption.)

Think about it. The breaths we exhale and our body waste have been polluting the Earth. (And, as people raise livestock,) their breaths and body waste have also been polluting the Earth. So, aren't we humans to blame for climate change? Also, as we kill animals, we create bad karma. (Disasters are indeed a result of our collective bad karma.) In addition, many people use and discard plastic items at will. The plastics (will be buried underground) and make the land hardened (and barren).

I'm very grateful to our recycling volunteers. Next year marks the 30th anniversary of our recycling work. I truly love and cherish our elderly recycling volunteers. Holding their hands, I see calluses on their palms, which, however, are like shiny pearls to me, for they did housework when they were young, and although they are advanced in age now, they still recycle to protect the Earth. Regardless of unpleasant odors, our elderly volunteers carefully sort recyclables discarded by people. I'm truly grateful to them.

Tzu Chi volunteers from all walks of life give with love and do what they can to carry out Tzu Chi's missions without asking for anything in return. This is how they carry out Tzu Chis' work. Even in the future, Tzu Chi volunteers will continue to do the same.

I'm very grateful that today we see our Tzu Cheng members from Tzu Chi's association for police officers. I really can't bear to see the police work so hard. So, I encourage our volunteers to bring care to them. And, by joining our association for police officers, the police never let any second slip by in vain. I'm grateful that apart from working to keep people and society safe, they also carry out various missions with Tzu Chi. I'm very grateful to them.

We also see our young Tzu Chi volunteers. My greatest wish is that our young volunteers can pass on Tzu Chi's  spirit form one generation to another. May you, our young volunteers, vow to carry out Tzu Chi's work and pass on Tzu Chi's spirit in society, inspiring people from all walks of life to join our rank. I'm very grateful that our Tzu Chi members have inspired love in many people. This is made possible by their shared spirit.

Tzu Chi members around the world all share the spirit of unity, just like rice dumplings held together by strings. In the same way, Tzu Chi's missions of charity, medicine, education, and culture share the same spirit of unity. Our Tzu Chi members carry out Tzu Chi's Four Missions in communities, working daily in unity and harmony to benefit communities and society. I'm grateful to them. Working together with love, they seize every moment to give each and every year.

"We bone marrow donation volunteers vow to relieve patients of their suffering by encouraging more people to give with love."
"We Tzu Chi's teachers vow to spread love and nurture talent with loving-kindness, compassion, joy, and equanimity."
"We Tzu Chi's honorary board members vow to harbor a still and pure heart at all times, accepting both good and bad with equanimity. We will emulate the Buddha's heart and carry out Master's missions by following Master closely life after life."

Thank you all. Everyone, I'm deeply moved indeed, for you've been spreading love far and wide. You come together and work in unity for the common good of all. I'm grateful that you've been giving me great support for the past decades. You've been living out your vows steadfastly and many you continue to work together life after life, seizing every moment to work for Buddhism and relieve suffering. Your hearts are indeed close to mine.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: