Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20191122 - 點滴化愛共造福 Creating Blessings with All of Our Love

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20191122 - 點滴化愛共造福 Creating Blessings with All of Our Love Empty
發表主題: 20191122 - 點滴化愛共造福 Creating Blessings with All of Our Love   20191122 - 點滴化愛共造福 Creating Blessings with All of Our Love Empty周四 1月 09, 2020 2:27 am

Volunteers, seeing all of you safe and well and full of happiness, I am happy for you. Time has fled by. I have tried really hard for this tour in order to make it possible; for this, I have to be grateful to myself. Why should I be grateful to myself? I’m grateful to myself for making the effort. For what? Can you guess? It is so that I can give everyone my blessings in person today.

I hope every day that I can give my blessings to those who have served our Earth. Especially, the New Year’s coming and volunteers have been dedicating themselves, how can I not make this tour to give you my blessings in person? You all love me, don’t you? Yes. You love those whom I love too, do you not? Yes. You love the Earth like I do, isn’t it? Yes.

The Earth belongs to us and our future generations. So, In order to make sure that we can live peacefully and be safe and well on the Earth and in hope of making our Earth a sustainable place for future generations, where its mountains are forever green, its water always clean, and its land nourishing, let us come together and do our best to protect our Earth. Shouldn’t we do that? Yes.

Thank you for doing recycling. The recycling effort is for all people to join; there is no division by status, education, or wealth. There are a lot of shop owners or street vendors joining the effort.

Everyone, we all cherish Mother Nature and cannot withstand seeing any harm done to her. Let us use our both hands to caress, soothe, and care for Mother Nature, the planet Earth, which sustains our lives. The land is like our mother who has nurtures us. In the past, for society to progress, people want to increase profits.

Doing so damages to earth. Yet, we cannot restore damaged mountains or lands. Nature can only rely on humans to take good care of it. Our recycling volunteers are taking care of our land now. They are taking care of the land to make it healthy for future generations. Most importantly, it’s also for ourselves. For our future lives, we also will be reborn into this land.

More than ten years ago, I had this slogan: turn garbage into gold, turn gold into love, and let this love become a stream of purity that flows around the world. Every day, I watch our Da Ai News. I must watch Da Ai TV early in the morning, at noon, and in the evening. Through its programs, we can see what’s truly happening around the world. By watching Da Ai News, I’m able to know current events around the world. This is my daily life.

Doing recycling truly creates boundless merits. Volunteers collect recyclables bit by bit with love. The proceeds from our recycling go to support the Da Ai TV. Da Ai TV spreads wholesome messages to people, helps them know what’s going on in this world, and inspires love in their hearts. This is what I’ve been urging people to do, purify their hearts.

Some people have afflictions, and I keep on urging people to purify their hearts. Yet, my voice can only reach so many. We need the help of our Da Ai TV. With modern technology, we are able to send messages through the internet, the “cloud” so people around the world can see you volunteers do recycling. Even volunteers in their 90s and 100s are doing recycling.

Recycling volunteers, seeing you healthy and moving about freely make me the happiest. You can go anywhere, freely come to the recycling station, and be happy with other volunteers hearing and speaking good words, and doing good deeds. You came in the morning and go home at noon time or in the evening. Every day, you are very happy.

This way, you live your days happily and with company. Many people still don’t see the advantages of serving amongst people. We are now in an aging society, and many people live alone. We are very blessed to have company.

Volunteers, we all have a truly fulfilled life; I give you my good wishes that everything will go as you wish in the coming year. Now, we are going to light out candles; with a sincere heart, please don’t just wish for peace and safety for yourself, but for the whole world as well, can you do that? Yes. Good. I am grateful to you. I wish everyone a happy new year.

Let us not forget our aspiration, doing recycling with our clapping hands, and making the streets our places of cultivation. Master is compassionate in helping the world; with diligence, we will do Tzu Chi’s work, and firmly carry out our vows with faith and action. Master, you are our treasure, please take care of your Dharma body; we’ll solidly carry out recycling, learn the Dharma daily, and have no afflictions.

I am grateful and moved. You said I am your treasure, but all of you are great bodhisattvas of my life. Protecting the Earth takes action, and I’m grateful to see living bodhisattvas, both senior bodhisattvas and young bodhisattvas; people of all ages can all work together. Our Earth needs every one of us to hold it with both hands, so that it can rotate naturally and healthily.

Everyone, I am grateful to you for doing recycling and protecting the Earth. Look, lanterns are made with PET bottles. They are so adorable. Look! Hold it up, what is it? It is a heart made of PET bottles. They are the bottom of the PET bottles; this looks so nice. I’m grateful for their power of love; let us cherish one another and harbor good wishes to one another. O also want to give you my good wishes, I am grateful of your love to me, I cherish all of you , and I thank you.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: