Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20191103誠心敬儀度有情Having Utmost Piety in All that We Do

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20191103誠心敬儀度有情Having Utmost Piety in All that We Do Empty
發表主題: 20191103誠心敬儀度有情Having Utmost Piety in All that We Do   20191103誠心敬儀度有情Having Utmost Piety in All that We Do Empty周四 1月 09, 2020 7:20 am

Every day, early in the morning, it is very quiet. At the start of the day, nothing distracts our minds. It is a time for us to go into the Buddha hall, be at ease, focus, and pious, and pay respect to the Buddha. We do this with sincere piety. After prostrating to the Buddha, we sit down and focus on listening to the Dharma.

Life’s principles are very profound. Since life’s principles are intangible and the Dharma is profound, if we are not sincere or we don’t listen to the Dharma mindfully with a tranquil mind, how will we accept the Dharma and understand its meaning? If we don’t understand the meaning of the Dharma, isn’t spending a long time sitting in the Buddha hall a waste of our time?

It would be a torture. Since people are sitting here for a long time, I hope they can gain some understanding of the Dharma that is useful to them in the daily life and in interacting with people. In listening to the Dharma, the most important thing is to learn the essence of the Dharma.

Living in this world, the Dharma we gain is to help us live a meaningful life. See, this is so important how can we not have utmost piety? Thus, we must have utmost piety. This utmost piety is in our hearts. Yet, we must express our inner piety through outward conduct.

This piety and respect in harbored within our hearts and expressed through our appearance and conduct. Such is the way we express piety and respect. Having utmost piety is a fundamental principle of being a good person. In our daily life, when we interact with others, let us be sincere.

I always tell people that the most blessed ones are those who serve. You can help someone because you have more blessing than others that is why you are able to help people.

First, we did recycling and sold clothes to raise funds, and through these activities, we’re inspired to have mindset of helping others.

They’re supportive to our plans and are happy to come. I ask if they would go to nursing homes to give haircuts. Those who can say yes.

I feel grateful because I can help the students in Paitan.

As a volunteer, we go to rural places and help many people. I was truly moved and I cried, as I saw families in extreme poverty. Though we are poor too, but we can still get by; they are the poorest of all.

I’m a Christian. I’ve been volunteering with Tzu Chi for over 6 years. I’m very happy because I get to help many people. That’s because we all have the same goal, regardless of people’s skin color or religion, everyone can receive help.

If there is sincerity amongst people, and all the interactions are carried out with a sincere heart, those who have positive influences on our life, whom we can mutually motivate and encourage are our good friends. To sincerely interact with people is the most important rule to follow as we interact with people every day.

I am Mr. Waradaraju. I’m 53 years old now. This kidney problem happened to me, just all of a sudden. In two days, I was admitted to the hospital and I was advised to take my dialysis.

The teacher of his oldest son made the referral; perhaps the teacher observed that the child is going through something emotionally as his family was struck by impermanence. Tzu Chi provides financial support for the medical bill, the son’s tuition and transportation fees.

They support me and said don’t worry. We are beside you and will help you anytime. Just give me a call; we will be on your door. Yes, they told me, anytime time you can call us.

Actually they are very good, in a sense they are very caring. They know what to give to people, and they how to detect early the problems. I cannot work because my husband because after dialysis he will be very tired and I have to prepare everything for him. Somebody has to be home and look after him. Since the situation is like that, sisters try to help me, by giving me some ideas to produce some products, you see, like handmade products.

He is giving back to society now, he tries his best to do recycling and join other activities, and he also donates monthly. Sometimes we have clean-up activities and we would invite him to come clean with us.

Contribution is something it has to come from your heart. It is something very beautiful, make you very happy. So once while we coming here doing something like this. Very make me happy.

Look at our Tzu Chi volunteers; they are living bodhisattvas. They can serve others and bring good influences to many people. They practice the Dharma in the world, carry it out in action, and they are role models; meanwhile, they help many people and transform the mindset of many.

In recent years, I have heard Tzu Chi volunteers go to prisons to interact with inmates. The reason that the inmates ended up in prison is that they made mistakes in the past. Through interaction, Tzu Chi volunteers guide and inspire them, this helps them change their attitude toward life, and become people who know to help others.

Being guided and accompanied by Tzu Chi volunteers, they change themselves and are able to serve others. This is how they change their u unwholesome attitude. This is how Tzu Chi volunteers mindfully serve and inspire all beings and display their respect and sincerity to all the Buddha and Bodhisattvas. With sincere piety, we seek and practice the Dharma to make offer to all the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. This is making offering with upmost sincerity.

Now we have learned and take in the Buddha’s teachings, we also have to emulate the spirit of the Bodhisattvas. We must always uphold this aspiration of making offering to all the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas with our most sincere piety. We learn the Buddha’s teachings and follow the steps of the Bodhisattvas, so we need to be very sincere and pious.

We have to purify our hearts, and keep our minds free of afflictions. With great respect, we have to be really sincere and pious in making offering to all the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. This is our direction, and we should practice this in our daily life. Please be mindful in keeping this kind of mindset and take this to heart. As spiritual practitioners, we should have this kind of attitude, which is to strengthen our earnestness in spiritual cultivation.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: