Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20191222同心布種綿延愛Spreading Love as We Sow Seeds of Goodness Together

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20191222同心布種綿延愛Spreading Love as We Sow Seeds of Goodness Together  Empty
發表主題: 20191222同心布種綿延愛Spreading Love as We Sow Seeds of Goodness Together    20191222同心布種綿延愛Spreading Love as We Sow Seeds of Goodness Together  Empty周日 1月 12, 2020 1:17 am

Volunteers, time flies by so quickly and we are continuously losing time. Such is the world; it has to do with the era, which is time. The world is consisted of people, time, and a vast space. Half a century ago, Tzu Chi started; we travelled the back alleys and main roads and made home visits in run-down huts.

After 50-some years, we see the number of our volunteers has grown, and people interact with one another in unity and harmony with mutual love and concerted effort. Tzu Chi volunteers pass on their power of love one-by-one, and always encourage one another; with guidance, there is support, and with support comes guidance, and this is an on-going cycle that creates the Tzu Chi we have today.

I hope that one person can inspire love in countless others. This morning, I heard about a volunteer in Gangshan who inspired many people her community to serve. If she keeps doing that, she would be able to inspire a Heqi team which includes several Huai and Xieli teams. She would have inspired love in countless others. As we work closely with the community, if all the families within that community can come to know about the principles of Tzu Chi such family life would be full of happiness.

This happiness is genuine and real. When the hearts of all the family members are facing the same direction, a correct direction, it will lead them to become a part of the big Tzu Chi family, and be compassionate and altruistic.

For both today and yesterday, I have been listening to sharing’s, and my heart is full of joy. For all these years, since Tzu Chi was established over 50 years ago, I have harbored this hope. Indeed, we have traveled through all the treacherous roads, and got through the ups and downs of times; whether the wave was big or small, we faced it nevertheless. We went in to the community and guided people to do compassionate and altruistic deeds. This is our direction.

We see the many ways each and every Tzu Chi volunteer, including all of you, has been carrying out compassionate and altruistic deeds. In the Kaohsiung Jing Si Hall right now, over 3,000 people have the same aspiration, and everyone has the same direction. I am truly touched.

In all, Tzu Chi was accomplished through time; we started with a simple and lacking office, and now we have a beautiful and graceful Jing Si Hall. We started with a few volunteers, and we now have a large group of volunteers. Such is the accumulation of time. What have we accumulated through time? We have accumulated sincerity, uprightness, faith, and honesty.

By accumulating sincerity, uprightness, faith, and honesty, we have paved a stable land for Tzu Chi world. If we do not have sincerity, uprightness, faith, and honesty, we cannot even stand steadily on the land below our feet let along paving a land for the Tzu Chi world for the past over 50 years.

What do we use to pave the land smooth? Loving-kindness, compassion, joy, and equanimity create a pleasant atmosphere with a gentle breeze where everyone is very harmonious. I hope we can create this gentle breeze by giving of ourselves with love-kindness and compassion. So, serving the loving-kindness, compassion, joy, and equanimity, a gentle breeze is formed. Compassion and wisdom together give off sunshine.

We need to have both compassion and wisdom. Compassion walks in front while wisdom follows protecting the person in the middle so he won’t go on the wrong path. How do we integrate compassion and wisdom so that we don’t deviate from the path? Thus, serving with loving-kindness, compassion, joy, and equanimity, a gentle breeze is formed. Moreover, we need to use wisdom and wondrous Dharma to generate clean water.

Working harmoniously, we continue to irrigate and nourish the land with clean water so that we can sow seeds of goodness and cultivate fields of blessings. We are able to keep sowing the seeds and reaping harvest from the fields of blessings. We need to keep sowing the seeds and keep reaping the harvest from the fields. This is what Tzu Chi volunteers need to do, to inspire people, one person after another. All in all, we need to do this with love.

Jing Si disciples in Kaohsiung make vows to Master. We vows to realize that the Buddha’s heart is our heart and we take Master’s missions as our own. We will never forget our initial aspiration that arises from the year we encountered Master. With Tzu Chi’s four missions and eight footprints we make great vows to pass on our Dharma lineage to benefit living beings. We vow to work for Buddhism life after life and to sincerely and wholeheartedly work for living beings.

Volunteers, I see and hear you vow to work for living beings life after life and to wholeheartedly work for Buddhism. To work for Buddhism and for all living beings, and to work for living beings and for Buddhism, this is a cycle that continues in this world.

Everyone, we need to serve like this all the time and always remember these vows. You must always remember the vows you have made right now. I give you my blessings from the bottom of my heart. May everyone always keep in your heart that you will form good affinities with me life after life. Will you do this? Yes. I give you my blessings. Now that my teachings have been passed on to you, may you pass them in endlessly. Thank you.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: