Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20200112廣度菩薩護社群 Protecting Our Communities by Recruiting Living Bodhisattvas

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20200112廣度菩薩護社群 Protecting Our Communities by Recruiting Living Bodhisattvas Empty
發表主題: 20200112廣度菩薩護社群 Protecting Our Communities by Recruiting Living Bodhisattvas   20200112廣度菩薩護社群 Protecting Our Communities by Recruiting Living Bodhisattvas Empty周四 1月 16, 2020 12:07 am

The knot of a bunch of rice dumplings represents our Dharma lineage and spirit. We follow the Jing Si Dharma lineage diligently, and walk the Tzu Chi Path. We will work together in unity and harmony with love. With the Buddha’s heart and master’s mission, we will shoulder the mission and accomplish it. Master, we still don’t know a lot of things, so, we need you. We need you to teach us.

Seeing the knot with its strings, they connect together volunteers of all ages. This brings me the greatest comfort and relief. Everyone uses action to express their determination. Yet, I want to tell everyone that you must not quit your aspiration or loosen this unity of hearts.

Think about it, if we have not joined Tzu Chi, how can we know one another? If we did not join Tzu Chi, we should remain in our small circle, such as our family and jobs, and be by ourselves. Even if we make a lot of money, no matter how long we live, when the day comes, no matter how much we want to hold on, we would still leave the world empty-handed.

We cannot take anything with us except the karma we’ve created. We will reap the blessings we’ve created. As the same time, we will reap the retribution from our unwholesome thoughts and the bad deeds that we’ve done when we’ve gone astray. The Dharma tells us that the law of karma is very precise and clear. This is the Buddha’s wisdom. He came to the world to tell us life’s truth.  This is the uniqueness of Buddhism.

We see our Tzu Chi office in Miaoli. We had an incredible affinity with that piece of land. At the time, a person suddenly came forth and aspired to help. He owned a piece of land in Miaoli. We are very grateful. Just when we needed help, this person appeared and Tzu Chi was able to acquire that land without too much burden. It has a lot of trees, which we need to protect. The land is large, so we have a lot of space to develop our works of education, culture, and charity.

It was originally a glass factor, and Tzu Chi acquired it. We renovated the building. It is truly sturdy. Moreover, everyone was very mindful in renovating the inside, turning it into a dignified place of cultivation. Those involved have been very mindful, and all of them are Tzu Chi volunteers.

With our volunteers fixing up the place, we are able to have a sturdy building where the interior design carries Tzu Chi spirit and the landscaping outside is beautiful. Tzu Chi volunteers put aside their careers and put together the strength of everyone to create a place of cultivation for living bodhisattvas, a cozy big family for all.

What about Puli, Nantou? It’s the same for them. Tzu Chi has a special affinity there because of the 921 Earthquake; Let us not forget 921 Earthquake. When affectees were scared and feeling alone, Tzu Chi provided spiritual support, material aid, and assistance for them to get back on their feet; volunteer carried out relief in these three areas in a timely manner. These volunteers are full of love and have their hearts united.

However, while I was at Dalin, a Professor Shih came to see me. Because of the 921 Earthquake, he came to see me, and he carried on this sentiment that, every time I go on tour, he comes to see me. During this tour, he came, and spoke to me again about the active faults in Taiwan; let us raise our awareness about this matter.

With love, we hope to create blessings from our heart of piety, so that blessings will be created and disasters be mitigated. Yet, it is not enough to have only a few people do this, which is why I keep telling you to recruit more living bodhisattvas. Those you recruit do not need to be rich; let them learn about Tzu Chi, little by little, everyone can give themselves.

I often hear about our commissioners and Tzu Chengs going amongst people everywhere to help those in suffering. The most important is the spirit of the knot of a bunch of rice dumplings. The Jing Si Dharma lineage is a path of diligence, and we have created a Tzu Chi Path, which covers charity, medicine, education, and culture. Are you involved in all four missions? Yes.

Only because everyone put together their love was I able to carry out charity work, build hospitals, schools, and Da Ai TV. That was how our four missions were established. It is the same for the community, we can establish local groups and teams to cultivate fields of blessings, and carry out Tzu Chi’s work.

Seeing your work truly reassures me. Let us never put an end to our root of wisdom and our kind thoughts; believe me, I myself do not dare to stop it. Right now, I am using up all my life to serve. Now, I live my life in seconds and minutes; I used to live my life in days and months, now, it’s in seconds and minutes.

I must speed up; in each second, I serve by giving my teachings, and as you listen, you are to carry out the teachings. Please have faith in one another, as faith is the mother of all merits and virtues that can nurture out root of goodness, hence, let us grow our root of goodness firmly.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: