Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20191225醫療種子生無量Tzu Chi's Mission of Medicine: Healing Body and Mind

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20191225醫療種子生無量Tzu Chi's Mission of Medicine: Healing Body and Mind Empty
發表主題: 20191225醫療種子生無量Tzu Chi's Mission of Medicine: Healing Body and Mind   20191225醫療種子生無量Tzu Chi's Mission of Medicine: Healing Body and Mind Empty周二 1月 28, 2020 3:00 am

I’d like to express my gratitude to our Tzu Chi family members in Kaohsiung. For nearly 20 years, they’ve made trips to our hospital in Dalin every month to serve as medical volunteers. As superintendent of the hospital, I’d like to express my utmost gratitude to them all. I’m also very grateful to our Tzu Chi dads and moms. On a regular basis, more than 20 Tzu Chi dads and moms volunteer at different departments of the hospital, thereby bringing everyone’s heart together.

As we medical staff members are always very busy, we’d sometimes be impatient. Thanks to the reminders of the many volunteers, we know to be more patient at work. Again, I’d like to express my gratitude to our Tzu Chi family members. Only with their help and care can we make progress on the path of our medical mission.

I hope we can walk the path more and more stably so Master will feel at ease to let Tzu Chi’s seven hospitals in Taiwan shoulder Tzu Chi’s medical mission. I’m very grateful for the support of all our Tzu Chi family members. Thank you all.

Next year marks the 20th anniversary of our hospital in Dalin. For nearly 20 years, our fellow volunteers from Kaohsiung and Pingdong have been giving their full support without ever complaining and have thereby set a good example for our young staff members at the hospital. I’m indeed very grateful to them all.

Dalin is rural area and its population is decreasing year by year. So, it’s truly not an easy feast for there to be a hospital in Dalin that can offer critical care. This has been made possible by the support of our fellow volunteers. Although it’s not easy to run a hospital in Dalin, we’ll keep working hard to improve the quality of our hospital there and provide medical services for more people. This is a mission entrusted to us by Master, so we’ll keep working hard to carry it out.

It’s truly rare and precious to see the superintendents of our hospitals come together. Today, we also see our doctors here. This is truly remarkable and extraordinary. Thanks to this rare occasion, we’ve listened to one another and learned more about the work we’ve carried out. As Dalin Tzu Chi Hospital is in southern Taiwan, many of our volunteers in southern Taiwan have been helping at the hospital.

Apart from doing volunteer work and interacting with patients, they also care for our doctors and nurses. Why do our doctors and nurses need our volunteers’ care? Because when they are busy and have much work to do, they might become impatient. Our hospitals have a very harmonious atmosphere and this is made possible by our volunteers.

I always harbor gratitude because when I wished to build hospitals, our volunteers pooled everyone’s love and efforts together to make this possible, and after the hospitals were completed, our medical and administrative staff have been working together in unity and managing the hospitals with mindfulness, which has truly set my mind at ease.

I’m also grateful to our volunteers for helping with the work at the hospitals. Our doctors always work for the sake of patients, and our superintendents are very busy because apart from seeing patients, they also need to supervise the administrative affairs. In all, just like a bunch of strings that hold all rice dumplings together, we must work in unity, harmony, mutual love, and concerted effort to carry out our missions.

Our Tzu Chi members have been doing so ever since the construction of our hospitals. Look at the bunch of strings that hold the rice dumplings together. It consists of many strings. Among the strings, these are like Tzu Chi members and these are like Tzu Chi’s missions. And these on top are like Tzu Chi’s spirit. To carry out Tzu Chi’s missions, all the Tzu Chi members must work together and follow Tzu Chi’s spirit.

Only then can we carry out Tzu Chi’s missions of charity, medicine, education, and culture. Our Tzu Chi members work in unity, harmony, mutual love, and concerted effort to carry out Tzu Chi’s missions. I’m grateful that by pooling our strength together, we’ve been carrying out our missions to benefit the world and all humanity. And we must hold onto Tzu Chi’s spirit that brings all of us together.

I often share and explain these ideas with you and I hope that all of you can reflect on and understand these ideas. In all, our work caters to the needs of society. I hope that we can all keep working hard because society is ever changing and people’s physical and mental illnesses have impacted the entire society. So, we must give and serve those in need. To treat mental illnesses, we truly need to share wholesome teachings.

Not only should we safeguard people’s health but also take care of people’s minds. Most importantly, we should care for our patients with love and help them cultivate a healthy mind so unhealthy cells in their body will naturally reduce. For that, we should share wholesome teachings with them. The world needs the Dharma. In truth, the Dharma is innate in everyone. It’s just that people ehave not tapped into it.

May everyone vow to serve like a seed of goodness that will grow and multiple into countless ones. This is doable for all of us. Each seed can give rise to countless ones, which is a law of Nature. I truly hope that our medical staff can keep inspiring goodness in everyone.

While the Dharma guides us onto the right path of life, medical care safeguards our health in life. So, medical care can serve people’s bodies and minds. In all, I hope our medical staff can vow to safeguard lives and take care of minds. Everything depends on one single thought, and to my great relief each of our medical staff has been taking in and living out Tzu Chi’s Dharma lineage, my teachings, and Tzu Chi’s spirit of unity. This has truly set my mind at ease.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: