Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20200120匯聚眾善齊力行Calling for All to Pray with Love

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20200120匯聚眾善齊力行Calling for All to Pray with Love Empty
發表主題: 20200120匯聚眾善齊力行Calling for All to Pray with Love   20200120匯聚眾善齊力行Calling for All to Pray with Love Empty周二 1月 28, 2020 3:20 am

We can see that the world is full of suffering. Starting from September last year, wildfires broke out across the US, Indonesia, and Australia. For a few months now, in Australia, bushfires have been burning one after another. Even now, there are still fires burning. Once everything is burnt, the fire stops. It is very difficult for firefighters to put out the bushfires. Due to the hot and dry weather conditions, fires cannot be extinguished.

So, people turned to pray for rain. It did rain. Yet, it was just too much all at once and then caused serious disaster. Fires and floods have been causing a series of disasters in Australia. Even before the New Year, the bushfires kept burning. A few days before I returned from Taipei, I heard news that one place to the other, the fires started being contained and easing off a little.

The world is truly full of suffering. There are only two ways to put out the fires in Australia. The first one is to leave the fires burn off until there is nothing to burn. When everything is turned into ash, fires would die out by themselves. But, for those fires that are still burning, firefighters would do whatever it took to put them out.

The fire truck we donated has many functions. Also, seeing footage of the earthquake disaster, one can sense that the element of earth is out of balance, so are the elements of fire and water. Disasters have been occurring around the world. Besides nature disasters, there are man-made disasters.

In terms of natural disasters, the bushfires in Australia have gone on for a very long time, which have been truly damaging our earth as well as heavily polluting our air. I am very concerned about this, and I wonder when this fire disaster will end for our globe. In the past, often times, people say nature disasters will be over quickly, however, this disaster is not over quickly.

I pay attention to it every day, and I receive information about it every day. It has yet to be extinguished hence, I am very concerned. Nevertheless, I also received news about earthquakes. Recently, it seems like earthquakes happening around the world one after another.

Take the Philippines for example, in October, November, and December of last year, several earthquakes occurred. Particularly, right before the New Year, an earthquake caused great devastation. I asked, has the relief for it been completed? CEO Yunez answered, It has been started, but we have not reached some areas as the roads are damaged and impassable.

It has been almost a month, yet some areas still need a lot of assistance. There are over 10,000 affectees and people without a home. For those without a home, they are in suffering, and wondering where they will call home? Being in that kind of situation, each day is truly difficult to endure.

We are here to clean Great Love Village together, and hope everywhere will be clean. Despite encountering this disaster and suffering, we still keep our chins up to clean together.

We have been through many nature disasters, but only Tzu Chi has always been with us, and never left us. Today, they gave us rice. We will share this blessing from Tzu Chi with people who need it.

Tzu Chi is very organized and the help they gave to affectees is more than what I expected. I sincerely thank Tzu Chi for helping the affectees.

Besides cash, daily necessities, and the eco-blankets, volunteers also distributed Jing Si multipurpose folding beds. The relief effort has been ongoing. In the world, Tzu Chi volunteers are everywhere; wherever there is a disaster, they will go there.

We gave them emergency cash aid, €50 for each person. There are 14 people here.
Thank you. Thank you for your help and your love.

Volunteers from Europe went to Albania for disaster survey. They have sent back information. After I learned of the affectees’ situation, we need to quickly take action. This year, Tzu Chi will be giving aid to a new country that we have not been before. Since we started our international disaster relief, the number of countries and regions Tzu Chi have helped will be 101.

Around the world, there are many disasters. Now, not only do we need to take action, we also need to be even more vigilant and pray sincerely. We need to do this. Take Australia for example, volunteers there are now urging people to pray sincerely for the bushfires to be extinguished and for rain to fall evenly on places and not cause disasters. Having rain to wet the land and lower the temperature in Australia are something everyone is hoping for.

All in all, knowing about the problem is not enough. Now, what they are urging people to do is to pray sincerely. People’s hearts are important. Manpower is important. Everyone needs to know what’s going on around the world.

I am grateful for Tzu Chi volunteers around the world for pulling together their power of love. We need to speed up our work of inspiring people to serve as living bodhisattvas. The crisis of climate change is now an emergency, which means everyone needs to take action quickly. All in all, let us give of ourselves with love and mindfulness
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: