Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20200102入群合和行大道Cultivating Blessings and Wisdom by Walking the Bodhisattva Path

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20200102入群合和行大道Cultivating Blessings and Wisdom by Walking the Bodhisattva Path Empty
發表主題: 20200102入群合和行大道Cultivating Blessings and Wisdom by Walking the Bodhisattva Path   20200102入群合和行大道Cultivating Blessings and Wisdom by Walking the Bodhisattva Path Empty周三 2月 12, 2020 3:50 am

When I left Dalin, it was raining heavily and the weather was cold. But, when I arrived at our Jing Si Hall here in Zhanghua and walked into the lobby, I felt the very heartwarming and festive atmosphere of the Chinese New Year.

When I was walking through the hallway, I saw children's toys. Common in the the olden days, a toy that would make a humming sound when spun was usually made of bamboo and paper. Yet, our volunteers made the toy out of recyclables. With great craftsmanship, they've even turned recyclables into lifelike grasshoppers. This is how cultures and ancestors wisdom have been preserved in Zhanghua, which is rich in history. I was very happy when walking through the hallway, for it was filled with the atmosphere of Chinese New Year and the toys were reminiscent of childhood memories.

In the hallway, I also saw our volunteer, Cai Kuan, who is already over 100 years old. I'm truly filled with joy that our elderly volunteers here stand very upright and are in good health. It must be the good natural environment and high quality water in Zhanghua that makes it possible for our elderly volunteers to enjoy good health and a sound mind. I'm indeed very touched.

Here in Zhznghua, the natural environment and ancestors' wisdom have been well preserved. We must cherish resources and legacies that have been preserved. In addition, we must be grateful that as Tzu Chi members, we've been heading towards the right direction in life by walking the Bodhisattva Path steadfastly.

We must guide and inspire more people to serve as living bodhisattvas, for in the Lotus Sutra, the Buddha taught us to guide everyone onto the Bodhisattva Path. It was Buddha's wish that everyone would walk onto the path. Yet, it is truly not easy to pass on the Buddha's teachings and inspire everyone to walk the path.

Our volunteers in Zhanghua truly have special and precious karmic affinities with Tzu Chi. Hearing our Tzu Cheng members and Tzu Chi commissioners share how they work in unity and harmony for the common good, I truly feel relieved and comforted. Everyone, please be sure to take the Dharma to heart. By doing so, we can cleanse and eliminate our afflictions and ignorance and grow in wisdom. We should encourage one another to learn the Dharma and cultivate wisdom.

This is what we must strive to do. To be compassionate and altruistic, we must cultivate ourselves. Yet, we can't cultivate ourselves without going amongst people to serve. Only by working to relieve people's suffering can we cultivate ourselves and pave a smooth Bodhisattva Path for all to walk upon. Only when we see those in suffering will we cherish our blessings.

Bodhisattva come into being because there are people in suffering. As there are many people suffering in the world and life is impermanent, we must seize time to relieve suffering and walk the Bodhisattva Path steadfastly. Everyone, we must cultivate blessings and wisdom, pool our love together, and unite like a bunch of rice dumplings.

Recently, I often speak of this idea. Have you heard me share this idea? (Yes.) Wherever I go, I share Tzu Chi's spirit and values and encourage everyone to keep carrying out Tzu Chi's Four Missions and paving the Tzu Chi Path. We must follow the Jing Si Dharma lineage and walk on the Tzu Chi Path with diligence.

How can we pave the Tzu Chi Path? To pave the Tzu Chi Path, our Tzu Chieng members and Tzu Chi commissioners need to share the Dharma with more people and inspire others to go amongst people to serve. Whenever there are people in need, we provide timely aid and give of ourselves with compassion and wisdom. To serve as living bodhisattvas, we must cultivate both blessings and wisdom.

"As Jing Si disciples in Zhanghua, we vow with utmost sincerity to understand the Four Noble Truths and practice the Six Paramitas to deliver all living beings. We'll hold onto our initial aspiration, give with enlightened love, and live out our vows steadfastly.

Dear Master, you are the most important person in our lives. You have laid out the Bodhisattva Path and have been guiding us to health and live long. We'll hold onto our initial aspiration and keep Master in mind life after life. We'll pass on the Dharma by emulating the Buddha's heart and living out your convictions. Master, please do not worry."

I'm very much impressed and moved. You've truly set my mind at ease. Seeing "Jing Si Dharma lineage and Tzu Chi Path" in large worlds on the huge book and seeing so many of you unite and make vows with firm determination, I'm truly relieved and at ease.

I hope you will always remember the vows you have made when I certified you as Tzu Chi volunteers and pass on your vows generation after generation. As Master and disciples, we've beings work for Buddhism and all living beings with the same heart life after life. I hope you will never forget the vows you have just made. May you pass on the Dharma, which is profound and boundless. Thank you all and my best wishes to you.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: