Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20200117千秋百世續傳承Passing on Our Experiences to Continue Tzu Chi

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20200117千秋百世續傳承Passing on Our Experiences to Continue Tzu Chi Empty
發表主題: 20200117千秋百世續傳承Passing on Our Experiences to Continue Tzu Chi   20200117千秋百世續傳承Passing on Our Experiences to Continue Tzu Chi Empty周六 2月 22, 2020 7:10 am

Volunteers, I am truly grateful, for you have practiced the Dharma and truly dedicated yourselves to Tzu Chi’s missions. Your experience and efforts have made the history of Tzu Chi Path. You have walked on the Path based on my teachings. So, since the start, I have told you all U can tell, and you have done your best to do what you can. Now, the experiences you have gained from your efforts should not be kept only within your hearts, the most important thing now is to pass on your experiences to younger volunteers.

After I left Hualien, throughout the tour, I have been truly touched by the sharing’s of many volunteers who have done all they can to fulfill all charity work according to my teachings. In term of the education mission, our Project Hope for Disaster Risk Reduction in Pingtung, Taitung, Miaoli, and Hualien counties has been ongoing.

We do this to minimize the future risks. It will be too late to help by the time a disaster strikes. I visited Tzu Chi’s exhibition in Nantou and saw that although the school buildings we still used steel reinforced concrete to make the SRC buildings.

At that time, I told people, “When earthquakes strike, it is better that teachers brings children into the building, and not let them stay outdoors, because the ground may be split open by the quakes. The school buildings we built are sturdy and safe.” All in all, this is what Tzu Chi is like. The help Tzu Chi gives is sincere and genuine. We do and offer the best as we can; the school buildings will last a long time.

The chance of serving as a living bodhisattva in this world is truly rare. I am reminding everyone that we should create blessings more. When counting our blessings, we need to create more blessings. When we see disasters happen in other countries, and emergencies or hardship occur in times of need, we must quickly count our blessings. But merely counting our blessings is not enough, we must to create more blessings.

Life is full of suffering. I went on this tour to remind everyone this and urge people to create more blessings. I want to tell everyone that, throughout my tour, I heard people telling me about the suffering in their family. For people who are rich and are dying, no matter how rich they are, they will still pass away, and they are not happy.

As volunteers, we serve others, and we are very happy. Yet, everyone has a family and responsibilities. There are also problems with family members. Every day, as I sit here, people tell me, “Master, please give me blessings.” “Master, I have this problem now, and someone I know has a problem.” “Master, please give him your blessings for him to be safe and well.” I feel that I am not well myself, how do I give blessings to people?

All I can do is to tell everyone that we need to try our best. I want to tell everyone that you should share your experiences with people because your life is very meaningful. You have done good deeds, thus, your life is very meaningful. I also feel my life is meaningful, and II have no regrets in this life. I have no regrets at all though I work very hard.

I would be lying if I said the work is not hard. As I’m talking to everyone here, I have to muster my strength to talk. Once I go into my studies, I have to take a deep breath as I’ve used up all my strength and feel depleted. I’m like this every day. The next morning, I need to recharge my energy to talk to people. This is how we can encourage one another with our experiences. This is making meaning out of our lives.

Seeing everyone healthy and well and still has a sharp mind, these are the greatest gifts to me. With good health, good memory, and having a right life’s direction, these are gifts to me that make me the happiest. This is why I’m telling volunteers to recruit more volunteers but don’t let them overwork themselves. Doing recycling helps elderly volunteers focus and keep their hands agile. It helps their brain and hand coordination.

They use their hands and brain and creativity to make all sorts of handcrafts. When we introduce recycling to the elderly, they are able to exercise their creativity. This shows that their brain is healthy. Don’t let the elderly stay at home and do nothing. Don’t let the elderly stay at home and be lonely. I’m happy that we’ve done this.

For those who are here, your ages are about the same. Those reaching 65 qualify for long-term care program. Yet, we should make the aspiration to be a person who always care for people who are in need. Do you understand? Yes. Let us always keep a loving heart and a sharp mind to be with those who need our support.

This care recipient used to be a sculptor. In 1995, he could not work after having a stroke, and he lost all his belongings, then, he moved back to his childhood home in Fenyuan. When those in suffering can’t go out to seek help, let us who are with blessings, go to them.

We asked what he is doing for a living now, and he said, collecting recyclables. We ask if collecting recyclables can cover his living expenses. He said yes, with the government’s assistance. He donated his money from recycling to Tzu Chi. We told him that, “On Mondays and Thursdays, we do recycling at the Shekou Recycling Station, would you like to come volunteer?” He said he would be happy to.

Then, every Monday and Thursday mornings, he comes to do recycling, and does so happily. He has shared that, of the three years he’s been doing recycling, he has never felt unwell nor has he caught a cold. He always told me, maybe Master gave him special blessings, so the more he serves, the healthier and happier he is.

Thank you, Master, for letting me have this chance to keep doing recycling till I am very old. The volunteers at the recycling station care about me a lot, people get along well, and they give me encouragements. The more I serve, the more confident I become; after doing recycling, I have not gotten sick nor caught a cold. The more I serve, the more confident I become.

All of our living bodhisattvas lead every meaningful lives; such meaning comes from respecting life and love. Last year, I encouraged all of you to nurture a love for life, be grateful, and respect one another; and? Foster and spirit of harmony, prevent conflicts, and create blessings together. These blessings are to be created by everyone working together in unity and harmony with love.

Anyways, right now, I am truly concerned with the situations in many countries, and it is on my mind whenever I go; I keep on thinking about it, not even for a while. Therefore, as I am concerned with this matter, please put forth your strength, and be more mindful. I’m grateful. Time passes like so , and as the day passes, our life diminishes. Another day has gone by; let us seize our life and its values.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: