Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20200224慈悲利他眾安康Compassionate and Altruistic Acts Bring Peace and Comfort to All

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-02

20200224慈悲利他眾安康Compassionate and Altruistic Acts Bring Peace and Comfort to All Empty
發表主題: 20200224慈悲利他眾安康Compassionate and Altruistic Acts Bring Peace and Comfort to All   20200224慈悲利他眾安康Compassionate and Altruistic Acts Bring Peace and Comfort to All Empty周三 2月 26, 2020 12:57 am

Recently, time seems to drag on. There is a depressive feeling that does not go away. This outbreak has been lasting for a long time. Today, I saw information that already 33 countries and regions with confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus. We need to stay vigilant. This is why we say that this virus is scary.

A few days ago, Venerable Ming Kuang and more than 10 Dharma masters from northern and central Taiwan came to visit the Abode. He said that with this virus outbreak, they also wanted to help. So, they held a Dharma service at the Longshan Temple in Taipei’s Wanhua District to pray for this outbreak and urge people to eat a vegetarian diet.

Venerable Ming Kuang, the president of the Longshan Temple, and lay followers who accompanied the Dharma masters all said, now, we want to use the love and power of religion to urge, inspire, and guide people and have our piety reached the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas.

From this, we see that we need to unite people’s hearts together. I hope with this outbreak, people can bring forth their innate kindness and be sincerely pious and express their piety through eating a vegetarian diet. This is also the best way to express our deep repentance. I hope that everyone can have the power and aspiration to do this.

Compassionate and altruistic acts bring peace and comfort to people. Let us seize our each second to pull the kind thoughts of many together; though we are not holding large-scale activities, now is the time for us to gather peoples’ loving hearts.

I have been urging everyone for several days; pick up your cell phones and send messages to encourage your friends and relatives to eat a vegetarian diet and abstain from eating meat. Let us pray for this disaster to end, to bring this epidemic to its end. Such disaster from a viral infection is an epidemic, so, let us earnestly pray for it to end.

This novel coronavirus outbreak has been spreading unabated; we hope it will die down soon. Then, people will not be so anxious. People have been very anxious and worried; we hope that people’s minds can be at peace, only then, will there be harmony in society, and will everyone be at ease and stop worrying.

This time, aside from the outbreak, I believe the economies of many countries are suffering as well due to the outbreak. As long as everyone keeps up the practice of wearing a mask, washing hands often, avoiding large-scale events, while caring for one another with exchanges that are more frequent and more considerate, we will soon be seeing the outbreak dying down gradually. This disaster, this epidemic will gradually come to its end.

What’s in it? Thermal underwear for ladies. It’s freezing in Hubei these days; it’s been snowing. The temperature dropped and it started to snow in Hubei two days ago. We were very worried and thought to give them thermal underwear so they won’t catch a cold.

It’s her first time, she heard the volunteers talked about what we were doing yesterday, and she said how come you didn‘t ask me to join? I thought she’s short and won’t have much strength. She said that’s no problem, I got employees. She has transportation and the manpower.

We have young helpers in our company, too. It’s pretty good, and beats staying home. Doing some small acts with a family of love, I think that’s pretty good.

With many shops closed, we see Tzu Chi volunteers going to purchase thermal wear, but no shops were opened. A Tzu Chi volunteers kept trying; many volunteers went to share encouraging and touching stories with a shop owner.

They explained that they have to make sure the much needed aid supplies are delivered, because the medical professionals in the frontline put their own lives at risk to save patient’s lives. To safeguard the medical professionals’ wellbeing against the virus, they must have spare warm clothes. Since their families were unable to send in clothes for them, the volunteers have to help with this aid.

The shop owner was moved. This is what Tzu Chi volunteer did. Also, we have been providing more than 20,000 sets of isolation gowns and will continue to do so. We are also promoting vegetarianism now; local volunteers have been cooking and providing vegetarian meals.

In all, In terms of helping with the virus prevention in providing aid supplies, they have been very considerate. For this outbreak, we cannot imagine the difficulties in many people’s jobs. Also, people are worried and anxious, and they face many inconveniences in everyday life which is hard for us to imagine.

Everyone, in a time of need, we should kindly give our compassionate love to people who are in suffering. The problems people face are not financial ones, but spiritual and health challenges. So, being in a safer environment, we have to give those people who are in a needed situation our well wishes by adopting a vegetarian diet, abstaining from meat, praying for them sincerely as best as we can. Such is the spirit of humanitarianism.

When people in China are safe and well, we will also be safe and well. When something benefits them as well as us, why not to do it? In a word, I hope that everyone comes together to pray for this outbreak to end. Let us pray with sincerity. Let us adopt a vegetarian diet and abstain from meats. Doing so at this time, we are creating merits as well as blessings for ourselves.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: