Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20200209導正見解淨濁氣Reducing Turbidities by Rectifying Incorrect Views

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20200209導正見解淨濁氣Reducing Turbidities by Rectifying Incorrect Views Empty
發表主題: 20200209導正見解淨濁氣Reducing Turbidities by Rectifying Incorrect Views   20200209導正見解淨濁氣Reducing Turbidities by Rectifying Incorrect Views Empty周二 3月 03, 2020 5:36 am

The five turbidities  are diminishing lifespan, delusion of people’s mind, incorrect views, afflictions, and the Era. Our world is in the Era of Turbidities now; we live in a world where people’s lives have been under threat, which put people’s lives at risk. Look at the outbreak now, what we know has made people around the world really anxious. This is a new strain of virus.

It is said in the sutras that the worst drought would last 7 years. The worst pandemic would last 7 months. I do not know how long this virus outbreak will last. When we talk about outbreak like this, though it is truly terrifying, we should raise our alertness and awareness. We must remember to frequently wash our hands, wear a face mask when it is necessary, and keep our environment and surrounding clean as best as we can.

Right now, in the Era of Turbidities, people’s minds are filled with impurities, which results in so many disasters that happen one after another around the world and cause us to worry. How do we cope with this?

One thing for sure, we are to do all that we can; with collective negative karma, living beings have collectively created negative karma from our sinful and polluting wrongdoings. As negative karma adds up, this results in the five turbidities and the three calamities in the world, and disasters will happen nonstop.

As turbidities have caused all these disasters, the remedy is to bring clarity to the world; purify people’s hearts with a clean stream. Tzu Chi is a cultivation ground of living-kindness and compassion. I hope that we can bring into people’s hearts this clean stream of loving-kindness and compassion, so people know to let go of their afflictions, and get rid of their incorrect views.

Incorrect views are to be rectified. Everyone should cherish and treasure one another, and respect life; by doing so, we hope to mitigate disasters in this era. So, when I established Tzu Chi, I had in mind a cultivation ground that nurtures loving-kindness and compassion.

Loving-kindness is to give happiness.  At this time......time refers to era. At this era, in our world, Living beings have a lot of afflictions. So, we must inspire people’s compassion and let people know to count and cherish their blessings. This can only be done when we interact with people and try to clear away their incorrect views, promote harmony, and respect life.

Think about it, in a world filled with turbidities, our cultivation ground is to purify this turbidities. To get rid of the turbidities, we must use a clean stream to reduce the turbidities. Only in this way can we dispel disasters. Because of this, I hope people value Tzu Chi more.

While we are carrying out Tzu Chi’s work, we need to understand life’s principles more. We need to know how to repent In order to walk the Bodhisattva Path. Thus, to walk the Bodhisattvas Path, we need to repent for our negative karma.

I have kept calling to the public to abstain from eating meat. To abstain from eating meat means that we should respect lives. We should know that trouble is created through our words and illness comes from what we eat. What gets into our mouth? It is the food we eat, especially animal meet.

All living beings have the same Buddha nature. All living creatures seek to live and fear death. All living creatures are made of flesh and blood. Their lives are as precious as ours. Yet, because humans like certain tastes, or certain textures, they eat all kinds of animals in the world.

During the Buddha’s time, though the Buddha’s food came from alms-begging, he also called for protecting and cherishing life. That is why he taught that The Buddha nature exist in all living beings, and that there are six realms with its never-ending cycle. Maybe one day we would be reborn in the animal realm. Therefore, animals are just like us, only our physical appearances are different.

Let us all abstain from eating meat, which is to keep a vegetarian diet and uphold the precept of no killing. Let us join the movement of eating a vegetarian diet, and stop the killing of animals. May we keep a vegetarian diet and pray from our utmost sincere hearts.

Eating is just the sensation we feel when food enter the mouth, once the food is swallowed, it becomes a contaminated substance. Not to mention that every creature carries germs and viruses on and in its body, Such as skin and furs, and in the organs. There are a lot of viruses and germs in the visceral organs.

So, if we use wisdom, we will know that we eat only to sustain our life and make our body healthy. If we stop killing animals and eat a vegetarian diet, we won‘t go hungry and we show our love to the animals. We gain two benefits by eating a vegetarian diet. This is wisdom.

If a person says, I will eat only one vegetarian meal a day, as eating three vegetarian meals a day is too agonizing for me. This is ignorance. Ignorance will lead us to do strange and baffling things and create negative karma.

Thus, the collective negative karma of living beings comes from many kinds of the strange and baffling negative karma created by living beings.  So, in learning Buddhism, we truly need to be more mindful at all times.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: