Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20200223齊心同步弭災疫United in Heart to Combat the Outbreak

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20200223齊心同步弭災疫United in Heart to Combat the Outbreak Empty
發表主題: 20200223齊心同步弭災疫United in Heart to Combat the Outbreak   20200223齊心同步弭災疫United in Heart to Combat the Outbreak Empty周二 3月 03, 2020 6:01 am

Looking at the current outbreak, at this time, humans are indeed faced with the unknown and don’t know what to do. People can no longer say, I can do anything, I am intelligent, I am very knowledgeable and there is nothing I don’t know. No one dares to say such things now.

So, I often say, we need to be humble, as there are many things in the world that we know nothing about, and are rendered helpless and feeling hopeless. At this time, faced with this kind of disaster, the most important thing is to reflect on our actions right away.

If we don‘t do that, with the viruses that are not visible to the human eyes and the viruses of the mind which are getting out of control, when combined together, the consequence is unimaginable.

I‘ve kept saying, don’t think so highly of ourselves. This foolhardy attitude of I‘m afraid of nothing is what we should worry about the most. Let us not act hastily before considering the consequences. At each and every moment, No matter what the situation it is or with whom, we are to be humble.

With the current outbreak, everyone is worried and anxious; this is a very worrisome matter. Although a virus like this is indeed terrifying, by being humble and fearfully respectful, we can combat it. At this time, may all of us ease our anxiety at once, only then, can we employ our wisdom to prevent the spreading of the infection.

Such wisdom is something we should always have, as well as having a peaceful mind. To combat a virus like this, we can only start with those in our minds. Let us get rid of the viruses in our minds and ease our anxiety first, then, we can look for ways to stop the spreading of such viral infections.

We must be humble and keep vigilant. We must be self-disciplined and abide by our duties. We have to be very careful in everything we do, not only with our conduct, but with our words as well. People must be in unity. We should be like a centipede. A centipede has a big, long body and very skinny legs. It crawls very fast and has many legs, but the centipede controls its legs with its mind, so its many legs move in a very orderly way.

Therefore, people should learn to unite their hearts as one. We need to be kind to people. People need to love one another in order to work together.

I keep saying that people’s collective negative karma is coming together. How do we quickly stop this illness and eliminate the virus? Only people can do this, and it requires people to unite their heart together.

In fact, there are many people with love in society. Medical professionals are fulfilling their calling and their mission to save lives. Their goings to the frontline marks a historical moment in life of humanity. As long as medical professionals have this love, protect themselves well, and devote themselves to saving lives, after this outbreak is over, they will be respected by all.

People often talk about love, but they do not put their love into action. However, when the situation requires of you and you come forth to help, that is true love.

Everyone, dealing with this outbreak requires not only medical professionals at the front line. Our society is diverse. Besides medical professionals, other people are needed to give support and lend a helping hand.

In fact, we should not be overly scared. We need to take good care of ourselves so we don’t get infected. This is preventable. Everyone should try their best in guarding against the virus; doing so is being humble and it shows consideration for others and shows respect for our lives as well as other’s lives. Especially at a critical time like this, We need to be humble, and not be arrogant or self-important.

In dealing with the current virus outbreak, the best approach is to use wisdom, love, and selfless willpower. People who need to be isolated should self-isolate from others. This is to show love for themselves and Alice. This is being selfless.

Everyone should unite as one and cooperate together. Also, we need to be sincerely pious and vigilant. It is best to promote vegetarianism, abstain from eating meat, speak good words, do good deeds, and make good vows.

We need to be of one mind and stop killing. Killing lives and eating meat only satisfy our cravings momentarily. We want to be healthy. Diseases enter our body through our mouth. Don‘t be blinded to the consequences for the sake of a taste that lasts only momentarily.

Instead, we should have utmost sincerity, which is being prudently cautious, abstaining from eating meat, and being humble. No one is so powerful that he can end of this outbreak alone. We need many people to come together and unite their efforts as one.

The Chinese word xie, which means concerted efforts, consists of three characters of li (effort) together. Everyone must work and give their efforts together with sincerity.

Let us all come together and pray. Let us unite our voices in sincerity and with such sounds of sincerity together pray that the outbreak will soon end. In order for this to happen, we really need to shrink our ego and be humble. We need to learn from the centipedes; unite as one is what we need the most right now. This is the best disinfectant, the best way to prevent diseases.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: