Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20200109歡喜付出得法財Gaining Joy and Wisdom Through Giving Every Day

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20200109歡喜付出得法財Gaining Joy and Wisdom Through Giving Every Day Empty
發表主題: 20200109歡喜付出得法財Gaining Joy and Wisdom Through Giving Every Day   20200109歡喜付出得法財Gaining Joy and Wisdom Through Giving Every Day Empty周五 3月 06, 2020 4:56 am

Time passes very quickly, and as Tzu Chi members, we seize time to give with love and have inspired many people to join our rank. Tzu Chi is in its 54th year, and by giving with love, we have established and have been carrying out Tzu Chi's Four Missions and Eight Footprints.

For (nearly) 54 years, we've always been concerned about those in suffering around the world. We've learned how disasters have been occurring around the world and bringing suffering to a lot of people. In central Taiwan alone, many typhoons have caused devastation, leaving deep impressions on us all.

In a world like this, natural disasters have been occurring. We are truly blessed to have been safe and well. Yet, those affected by disasters truly suffer unspeakably. We must not forget Tzu Chi's history, our Tzu Chi members, or our initial aspiration. Let us recall and share the work we've carried out so as to make accurate and truthful records of them. By sharing with one another the work we've carried out together, we will not forget the year or the events that had taken place.

I'm truly very grateful to our documenting volunteers for recording and filming our work. I often say that by doing so, Tzu Chi's history can be passed down from generation to generation. Even decades later, from the footages they've made, people can see how we've carried out our work and will thereby be guided and inspired.

Given the many disasters in the world, we truly must live with vigilant care and sincere piety. The world is filled with many disasters, just as the Buddha foretold. To mitigate erratic weather patterns, it is very important that we all walk the Bodhisattva Path. By pooling everyone's love together, we bring aid to those in suffering each and every day.

Not only do we bring aid to those affected by natural disasters, but we also reach out to those who have fled their homeland due to manmade disasters. We carry out relief work daily, and when we receive aid requests, we always give with love to help. We offer sufficient relief supplies to the needy to help them tide over the hard times.

Not a single penny of the donations to Tzu Chi is used improperly. We spend every penny of the donations helping people in need and bringing them what they need most. People can make donations to us for specific missions of Tzu Chi and we put their donations into greatest use so as to pay back for their love and trust. They make donations to us as they trust us, so we must work hard to carry out our missions.

Everyone, we can put each day into good use by serving with compassion and altruism. If we simply let each day slip by, we are living our lives in vain, and if we give rise to unwholesome thoughts and do wrongs, we will be in great suffering for the rest of our lives. May every one of us walk the Bodhisattva Path with joy and determination. By giving of ourselves every day, we will always be at peace and ease. Also, we will have memories of how we've benefited humanity through giving.

We must not forget Tzu Chi's history or our Tzu Chi members. the work we've done and those who have worked with us are truly worth recalling. You've received Tzu Chi hong-baos from me. Each year, all the royalties from my books are used to make Tzu Chi hong-baos.

By giving you these hong-baos, I give you my best wishes and encourage you to cultivate wisdom. We must cultivate wisdom by learning the Dharma. Without giving of ourselves, we won't be able to tap into our wisdom. we must work to relieve people's suffering, cherish our blessings, and learn about events around the world.

I've never been abroad, but I'm clear about what is happening around the world. Since I wish to work for the benefit of all, I need to learn of what is happening in the world. By giving of ourselves, we can sow blessings and gain joy. By doing virtuous deeds, we will be filled with joy and grow in wisdom.

I'm grateful to you all and may we always keep learning the Dharma. When I share life's principles with you, you may say, "I've been living them out." This is how we gain spiritual joy. Thank you all for giving with love.

"As Jing Si disciples in central Taiwan, we make vows with utmost sincerity. Seeing Master concerned about the world, we'll keep working mindfully. Seeing Master try hard to walk stably, we'll always strive to carry out Tzu Chi's missions. Master has been living out your vow for more than half a century. There is nothing better than following Master and carrying out Tzu Chi's work. We'll follow Master closely. We'll follow Master closely. We'll follow Master closely."

You bring everyone's love together and give of yourselves very mindfully. Above all, you carry a pure heart, give without asking for anything in return, and harbor gratitude at all times. May everyone work in unity and give with love to benefit the world and all humanity. I'm grateful to you all because you have been working together to benefit society. Tzu Chi members from all walks life have been giving with genuine sincerity and form a great strength to benefit all.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: