Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20200115眾心合一正方向Following the Correct Path with One Heart and Mind

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20200115眾心合一正方向Following the Correct Path with One Heart and Mind Empty
發表主題: 20200115眾心合一正方向Following the Correct Path with One Heart and Mind   20200115眾心合一正方向Following the Correct Path with One Heart and Mind Empty周五 3月 06, 2020 5:02 am

Although there are not many Tzu Chi volunteers in Lugang, we’ll keep working in unity and with mindfulness to inspire more people to give with love and join our rank.

We’ll keep working in unity and harmony to from good affinities with others and inspire more people to join our rank. We’ll also keep working hard to carry out Tzu Chi’s work in Lugang. Although there are not many Tzu Chi volunteers in Lugang, we have support from many outstanding people. We’ll keep working with the same heart to share Tzu Chi’s spirit and work with others and inspire them to join our big Tzu Chi family.

We always untie as one and draw our hearts close together. This is the way of Tzu Chi members. I began my tour this time with Pingdong and then continued my tour northwards. Pingdong is a mostly rural area. Some volunteers who came to see me in Pingdong are from Xiaoliuqiu, which is also a rural area. But, our volunteers in Pingdong and Xiaoliuqiu are very outstanding because they are very diligent and single-minded in carrying out Tzu Chi’s work.

Many of our volunteers in Xiaoliuqiu and Penghu used to be fishermen who would worship deities, praying for safety and wellness, favorable weather conditions on the sea, etc. but, after they joined Tzu Chi, they’ve all been listening to my Dharma talks. As Tzu Cheng members and Tzu Chi commissioners, they all have right intention, right thinking, right views, and right conduct now. I’m indeed very grateful and deeply touched.

Having been learning the Dharma, they have a different point of view towards worship. In the past, they worshipped and prayed to get what they wished for. Those with comparatively correct beliefs would pray to be liberated from ignorance and afflictions. Yet, in this case, they were also praying for their own sake.

Some people, after learning about Tzu Chi, would begin to eliminate their unwholesome habitual tendencies bit by bit. They then joined Tzu Chi and have set an example for others.

As Tzu Chi members, we’ve been working hard to pave a smooth and broad Bodhisattva Path, hoping that everyone will cultivate a pure heart. As we have rid our unwholesome thoughts, corrected our conduct and cultivated a pure heart, we work hard to share our experiences with others, hoping to point out others the correct path in life and encourage them to join us in paving the path for all. By paving the Bodhisattva Path and guiding everyone onto the path, we’re cultivating ourselves.

It is rare to walk the Bodhisattva Path, but we’ve been working hard to pave a smooth Bodhisattva path for all. May we all keep walking firmly the Bodhisattva Path. What we must strive to avoid is straying from the path. If we go astray, it is difficult for us to return.

In the Parable of the Magic City of the Lotus Sutra, there were people who people wished to pass through a steep and dangerous road to reach a cache of treasures, but halfway, they wished to go back as they were tired and afraid. Their guide, who was very wise, built a city with magic and told them: “Do not be afraid. Do not go back. See, you can take a rest in the city. Then, we can continue to walk forward. The cache of treasures is already near.”

So, even if they’ve reached the magic city, they need to walk forward in order to reach the cache of treasures. Everyone, to reach the magic city, we must adjust ourselves at all times so we won’t stray from the path. We must walk the right path in life and do all that is good. We must work towards inspiring others rather than just socialize with others.

I’ve never taken part in any event that is not for the common good. Since the founding of Tzu Chi, I’ve never done anything that is not related to Tzu Chi’s work. for most of my life, I’ve been walking the Tzu Chi Path and guiding everyone towards the path. Our lives are limited. If we do not seize time when we are well to walk towards the right path in life, we may go astray. By the time we wish to return again, we may be far away from the right path.

In doing Tzu Chi’s work, we are truly walking on the right path in life. When we walk forward, we must follow the Eightfold Path by having right intention, right conduct, right views, etc. the Buddha taught us to walk the right path in life and have right speech instead of being superstitious. He also said that we need to seize time to go amongst people to serve, from good affinities with others, and believe in the law of karma.

When I first began to expound the Lotus Sutra, I said, “May everyone do away with superstition and believe in the law of karma.” We must understand the Four Noble Truths and the twelve links of dependent origination and practice the Six Paramitas. From the Four Noble Truths, we understand the suffering in life and how our thoughts and feelings bring afflictions. The Four Noble Truths consist of the existence of suffering, its cause, the cessation of it, and the way to end it.

We must follow the way in order to end our suffering and eliminate our afflictions. We must also walk het Bodhisattva Path with focus and firm faith. How are we to walk the Bodhisattva path? We must practice giving, moral discipline, forbearance, diligence, Samadhi, and wisdom. This is how we walk the right path in life. We must not stray from the path.

We’ve guided many people towards the Bodhisattva Path by giving of ourselves and paying everything to relieve people’s suffering without asking for anything in return. All Tzu Chi members have been doing so. They are truly living bodhisattvas. So, everyone, in doing Tzu Chi’s work, you are truly walking on the right path in life.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: