Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20200116點亮心燈信願行Faith, Vow and Action

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20200116點亮心燈信願行Faith, Vow and Action Empty
發表主題: 20200116點亮心燈信願行Faith, Vow and Action   20200116點亮心燈信願行Faith, Vow and Action Empty周五 3月 06, 2020 5:08 am

I‘m very happy that when I visited our office in Nantou, I saw our Tzu Chi volunteers who are very down-to-earth and always carry out Tzu Chi’s missions with firm determination. I am indeed very grateful to them all for save-guarding Tzu Chi’s spirit and values and giving with the love for the common good.

I am also very grateful that they’ve been working hard to inspire love in more people. What’s most important is that we must stay true to our initial aspiration. Our senior volunteers have truly set my mind at ease, for they‘ve been walking firmly on the Bodhisattva Path.

Instead of a flame that would easily be blown out, I hope we can light a lamp that we are always shine upon the Tzu Chi Path so everyone will have deep faith in walking the path. I hope that we can all vow to give genuine love and practice the Dharma and work hard to live out our vows. This is my greatest expectation of Tzu Chi members.

When I see our senior volunteers, I truly feel at peace and ease, for they‘ve always been following me closely on the Tzu Chi Path. Recently, I’ve often heard our Tzu Chi members vow to follow me closely. We will follow Master closely even if we have to cross rivers and climb mountains. We will follow Master closely even if we have to cross rivers and climb mountains.

We hope that Master will always be with us. We hope that Master will always be with us. Africa needs you! Africa needs you! Africa needs you!

They sang, we will follow Master closely even if we have to cross rivers and climb mountains. Although they need to translations to understand my words, they are living out my words with all their hearts. They‘ve been following me closely, which has truly set my mind at ease.

The other day, when I was here in Taichung, our volunteers spoke of the cyclone disaster That struck southeastern Africa last March and was deeply concerning to me. Malawi, Zimbabwe and Mozambique were severely affected. Our volunteers have been bringing relief to these three countries.

As we have relatively more volunteers in Mozambique, Tzu Chi members from several countries have gathered there to bring aid and care to those affected. We have made plans to re-construct schools and build houses for those affected. We also hope to provide magical aid to those affected.

Tzu Chi members in 55 countries regions have organized fundraising to bring continued aid to cyclone survivors in Mozambique. For that I’m very grateful. Everyone, we must keep pooling everyone’s love together. Giving what we can one won’t affect our lives. Instead, it can help many people in Africa. As we have volunteers in Mozambique, we can reach out to the needy there. For that, I’d like to express gratitude to everyone on their behalf.

We also see those who assisted in relieve of the 921 Earthquake. They are very endearing.

I am a noodle eatery owner rather than a construction worker. As the 921 Earthquake leveled many buildings, we pitched in to help with reconstruction work. In the beginning, we built pre-fabricated houses. Other volunteers went to help at six every morning. Yet, as I had to attend to my eatery, when I arrived at the construction site, It was almost 8 o’clock.

I truly worked very hard, hoping that I could get there earlier. Yet, I couldn’t due to my noodle business. Then, my wife said to me: since you really wish to help, we may well hire a person for our eatery. Dear Master, although I am not a professional construction worker, I have learned many construction skills. Thank you for giving us chances to give of ourselves. Thank you very much.

To help with the relief work, one of them even put aside his noodle business. Thanks to them, the piece of land has been well protected for many years. They’ve paved interlocking bricks so the land won’t be flooded when it rains heavily. All these years, people there have lived in peace and safety.

Everyone, we see that students from more than 30 schools in Nantou, which we rebuilt in the aftermath of the 921 Earthquake, have all grown up. Seeing them have jobs and seeing some of them even start their own family, we feel very comforted. I am truly grateful that the schools we’ve rebuilt are very sturdy and can be used for many years to come.

We also see the daughter of one of our volunteers. She’s very pretty and endearing.

In June two years ago, Yi-xuan developed an infection in her heart’s inner surface. Within just one day, her coma scale score dropped to 3. Thanks to Master’s best wishes and everyone’s care and support, Yi-xuan is recovering very well. She has come back to school and is now a first grader at Chung Hsing Junior High School, which we rebuilt in the aftermath of the 921 Earthquake. She also receives acupuncture and physical therapy at our hospital weekly. She thinks she must work hard and recover as soon as possible so she won’t need to rely on others.

I am very grateful to Grandmaster for praying for me after I fell ill. With Tzu Chi volunteers’ support and well wishes, I feel strong enough to continue with physical therapy. I will work harder to recover. I wish to be a Tzu Ching and become Grandmaster’s child. I also wish to receive volunteer training and become Grandmaster’s good disciple. Grandmaster, I hope you will certify me.

May you keep working hard.

I will. Thank you very much, Grandmaster.

Try hard and recover as soon as possible.

Grandmaster, may you enjoy good health.

Very well. We both need to work hard.

She truly brings us hope. Where there is life, there is help. She is recovering and is now capable of walking over to me. My best wishes to you. Keep trying hard. You’ll carry out Tzu Chi’s work and walk the Bodhisattva Path. Can you do that?  Be sure to work hard. Even tiny ants can climb up the Himalayas.

Yes.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: