Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20200123宏觀天下拔苦難Carrying Out Tzu Chi’s Missions to Benefit Humanity

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20200123宏觀天下拔苦難Carrying Out Tzu Chi’s Missions to Benefit Humanity Empty
發表主題: 20200123宏觀天下拔苦難Carrying Out Tzu Chi’s Missions to Benefit Humanity   20200123宏觀天下拔苦難Carrying Out Tzu Chi’s Missions to Benefit Humanity Empty周五 3月 06, 2020 5:14 am

Everyone, I’d like to wish you a Happy New Year. Chinese new year is drawing near. At the beginning of the New Year and the end of the Chinese lunar year, we must be grateful that we’ve been safe and well. We must harbor gratitude at all times as well as express gratitude and give our best wishes to one another.

Seeing Tzu Chi members come together here, I am very grateful. Some of you have come back from very faraway places for this event. I’m grateful and happy to see you. I am always grateful to our Tzu Chi members and there is truly much to be grateful for.

We must embrace the New Year with sincere piety. We must also pray with sincere piety that in the upcoming New Year, we’ll be safe and well and Nature’s elements will be in balance. Only when Nature’s elements are balanced can people in the world enjoy peace and safety. This is why we must all pray with sincere piety.

Indeed, each and every day, I pray with sincere piety for the balance of Nature’s elements and for the peace and harmony of the world. What‘s most important is for all of us to pray with sincere piety for a better future.

I’m very grateful to all Tzu Chi members for sowing blessings at all times.  May we all work to sow blessings so people around the world will always enjoy peace and safety.

During my tour last of November,  I felt both joy and pain. To my joy, many Tzu Chi members came back from faraway places with firm determination as they were eager to learn more about Tzu Chi’s Dharma lineage and core values and bring them back to their countries.

Hearing them share their experiences, I was deeply touched. Despite coming from different countries, they, as members of our big Tzu Chi family, all worked with diligence and always displayed order and unity.  This was what brought me joy. I was deeply moved and very grateful because despite coming from different countries, they came here for the same goal—-To pass on the Jing Si Dharma lineage and to pave the Tzu Chi Path around the world.

Yet, I felt great pain during the tour as I learned about many people in suffering. My heart truly goes out to them. Many refugees have fled their homeland and have no choice but to stay in other countries. Life is impermanent and the land is fragile.

Apart from carrying out relief locally, Tzu Chi members in many countries have also been reaching out to other places and helping the needy there. I am very grateful that by pooling everyone’s love together, we‘ve been carrying out charity work from one country to another.

I truly hope that we can help transform Africa. Many Cyclone Idai survivors are very poor. We need to bring aid to them, comfort them with loving care, and help with them make a living so they can stand on their own feet and emerge from poverty. This is what we must strive to do.

We must help the needy around the world. Thanks to people‘s donations, large and small, we’ve brought aid to 100 countries and regions. By pooling everyone’s love together, we’ve carried out Tzu Chi’s Four Missions and Eight Footprints in many places worldwide.

There is too much to share about what is happening around the world. Climate change is worsening at an alarming rate indeed. May everyone be mindful and visit our websites more often to learn about what’s happening in the world and how our members have lived out my words to benefit humanity.

We must know what is happening in the world and work for the common good by practicing the way of Bodhisattvas expounded by the Buddha.

Everyone, as we welcome the year 2020, Tzu Chi will soon enter its 55tg year.  For that, we must be diligent in every step we take on the Tzu Chi Path and pass on Tzu Chi’s spirit generation after generation. May all of us keep giving with love, caring for our young Tzu Chi members, and passing on our spirit and values to them.

As the first generation of Tzu Chi members, we’ve been carrying out Tzu Chi’s work around the world. May all of us continue to care for our future generations and inspire them to join our rank.  Apart from harboring gratitude to our Tzu Chi members, who give without asking for anything in return, we must also be mindful always.

Everyone, I’m grateful to you for working together to carry out Tzu Chi’s Four Missions. May you all diligently follow the Jing Si Dharma lineage and walk the Tzu Chi Path.  

May you all keep working in unity and passing on our spirit and values to future generations. My best wishes to you all. I hope you will all hold onto your aspiration for countless eons of time. Thank you all and my best wishes to you. I hope you will all work hard for Buddhism and all living beings life after life. Thank you.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: