Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20200122寒冬送暖滿人間Bringing Warmth to the Needy in Winter Time

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20200122寒冬送暖滿人間Bringing Warmth to the Needy in Winter Time Empty
發表主題: 20200122寒冬送暖滿人間Bringing Warmth to the Needy in Winter Time   20200122寒冬送暖滿人間Bringing Warmth to the Needy in Winter Time Empty周日 3月 15, 2020 10:29 am

One of the refugees said that as he couldn’t bring many things with him when he fled his homeland, the winter clothes we’ve provided can help him tide over the winter. I was relieved to hear that.

I often speak of Serbia. I’m indeed very concerned about refugees who have fled their home countries and are stranded there. Tzu Chi members from various European countries have recently gathered in Serbia to give out winter clothes to refugees there.

For years, apart from offering two meals a day, we’ve bringing aid and care to the refugees. In Serbia, it is hot in summer and cold in winter, so our volunteers have been distributing summer and winter clothes to refugees there. To help them tide over the winter, apart from winter clothes, we’ve also been bringing them necessary supplies.

We also see how our volunteers have given with love in China. As it is winter and Chinese New Year is drawing near, many entrepreneurs who are our volunteers have given with love to help the needy.

I didn’t get so many resources even when I got married. I’m truly very happy.

We’ve received a water heater, mattresses, a tea table, a microwave oven, comforters, winter supplies, and food.

We carry out the relief work with a sense of mission. It’s saddening that when we celebrate the Chinese New Year, there are people suffering from the freezing cold.

Through a little effort, we can bring joy to a family as well as to ourselves.

This is truly heartwarming. Serving with compassion and altruistic love, they’ve brought lights of hope to those in need. Our volunteers there had paid home visits to those in need in order to see what they could do to help them enjoy a happy Chinese New Year. To help them keep warm, our volunteers have repaired their houses, mended their roofs and walls, or even built new ones for them. They’ve also brought them appliances, furniture, and supplies.

This is how our volunteers in several provinces of China have recently carried out relief. Seeing how they’ve given with love and worked mindfully to help the needy, I’m deeply touched. This is how Tzu Chi volunteers care for the needy before Chinese New Year.

We’ve also held a Year-end Blessings Ceremony at our Jing Si Hall in Hong Kong. Through the event, many people have spread goodness in Hong Kong. Although Hong Kong is acclaimed as the Pearl of the East, there are poor people there who are neglected by society and can barely fill their stomachs. Many people’s living space is extremely cramped.

With your love and care, I truly feel at peace and ease.

You care for us with selfless love and work to benefit all humanity. Your love fills my heart and makes me very happy.

Our volunteers in Hong Kong have been bringing the needy aid and loving care. It is very heartwarming that those our volunteers have been helping and caring for have also brought their coin banks to the Year-end Blessings Ceremony. Even children have learned to give with love and save what they can to help others in need. What they do is truly not an easy feat.

In many places of Malaysia, our volunteers have also held year-end reunion banquets for our aid recipients. Old and young alike, they celebrate the Chinese New Year in advance.

We celebrate the Chinese New Year with our aid recipients, who are just like our own family.

I’m here with my mom for the reunion banquet. I’m very grateful to Tzu Chi for giving us aid.

I’m deeply touched because Tzu Chi volunteers care for everyone just like family. Their loving care is very heartwarming. I’m really happy to get together with everyone.

The events were traditional and filled with the festive atmosphere of Chinese New Year. This is truly heartwarming and comforting to see. In Taiwan, where Tzu Chi was founded, we’ve also held year-end reunion banquets. At Tzu Chi’s offices around Taiwan and even at our recycling stations, our volunteers have held reunion banquets that are very heartwarming.

I’m very happy to be with you all at this year-end reunion banquets. May you all enjoy health, peace, safety, and happiness in 2020.

Through serving others, we have learned to humble ourselves and feel peace and contentment in our hearts.

At reunion banquets, we celebrate Chinese New Year just like one big family. My child can also learn how to help others like Tzu Chi volunteers when he grows up.

As it is cold and Chinese New Year is approaching, many Tzu Chi volunteers have worked together to bring warmth and festive joy to all. Every year, apart from preparing for Chinese New Year, our volunteers also bring aid and warmth to the needy such as the elderly who live alone and the disabled. There are many people suffering around the world and time is running out for us to make a difference. We all need to vow to help the needy and reach out them with love and compassion.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: