Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20200306慈悲導航善相聚 Cultivating Love and Compassion by Going Vegetarian

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20200306慈悲導航善相聚 Cultivating Love and Compassion by Going Vegetarian  Empty
發表主題: 20200306慈悲導航善相聚 Cultivating Love and Compassion by Going Vegetarian    20200306慈悲導航善相聚 Cultivating Love and Compassion by Going Vegetarian  Empty周日 3月 15, 2020 11:40 am

Today we‘re going to cook rice porridge with sesame oil.
What are you doing?
We’re sautéing shredded ginger. We need to sauté them until they all turn slightly brown.

I’ve been a vegetarian since before birth. As many people have been infected with the novel coronavirus, I’d like to encourage everyone to go vegetarian and stop eating meat.

More and more people are encouraging everyone to go vegetarian and stop killing animals for meat. I hope more people will be inspired and awaken to this principle. We must awaken and work to create merits rather than live in delusions or remain astray in life. We also see that many people have vowed to practice vegetarianism with sincere piety. This is how they take action to pray for the current coronavirus outbreak to end quickly.

We must respect all life.
So, we must go vegetarian and stop eating meat. We must protect animals and not kill them. If we kill them, they will be cute anymore.

This is for you to practice eating vegetarian.
I was deeply touched by them. So, I accepted the vegetarian pledge card eventually. I’ll try to eat more vegetarian dishes and eat less meat.

Our kindergarten students in Malaysia are truly pure-hearted. We see them call on everyone to practice vegetarianism. They’ve also urged their family to go vegetarian. Out of love for those children, many of their family members have been inspired to adopt a vegetarian diet.

As long as we call on people to go vegetarian, more will be inspired to do so. When people are inspired to go vegetarian, I always feel at ease and peace. When we all have peace of mind, our society will be peaceful and harmonious.

We must keep working hard to end the coronavirus outbreak. I hope we can all call on everyone to go vegetarian in order to end the outbreak and save the Earth. With a pure heart, our students have been calling on everyone to adopt a vegetarian diet.

Indeed, we see humans’ innate goodness in our students. We should inspire goodness in all. When everyone taps into their innate goodness, won’t the world be peaceful and harmonious?

Many people in Malaysia have joined us in praying for the outbreak to end quickly. They even pray twice a day. Seeing that, I’m very much relieved. Our Tzu Chi volunteers in China also pray and practice vegetarianism with sincere piety.

When I joined Tzu Chi, my daughter was just a kindergarten student. In a summer camp, she learned about the benefits of vegetarianism and how animals suffer when being slaughtered. After that, she began to practice vegetarianism with me. My children’s height and weight are with the normal range. Compared to some of their classmates, they are actually tall.

I hope that more people can love to go vegetarian. Whenever I share photos of vegetarian dishes, many people ask me how to prepare them. I’ve have shared a few photos and someone said my deep-fried Chinese donuts are well cooked.

Like our students in Malaysia, our Tzu Chi members in the U.K., the U.S., etc. have been working hard to promote vegetarianism. Although not many people have gone vegetarian, if we keep working hard, we can inspire more people to do that. I hope that everyone can harbor compassion and adopt a vegetarian diet.

We need to serve with loving-kindness and compassion and guide one person after another to practice vegetarianism. We see how our Tzu Chi members have been serving like captains who steer ships on the vast ocean and light up lamps of loving-kindness and compassion to guide disoriented ships) towards the lighthouse on the seashore. As the coronavirus spreads, we must inspire everyone to share goodness and to awaken.

We must now serve like captains and light up lamps on the vast ocean to guide disoriented ships towards the bright lighthouse on the seashore. In the face of the outbreak, we truly must guide everyone towards the right direction in life.

Let us serve with loving-kindness and compassion and guide everyone to do collective good in the world. When everyone does good, people’s ignorance can be dispelled and the coronavirus outbreak, though its origin is hard to make out, will ease off.

So, to end the outbreak, we all need to practice goodness collectively and be clear about what goodness means. To give rise to goodness, we need to fully awaken from our wrong ways. For that, we must urge everyone to go vegetarian and stop killing animals for meat.

Only when everyone goes vegetarian are people likely to stop killing animals, for if we don’t eat meat, people will not kill animals for meat. We must get rid of our ignorance and our desire for meat. Rice, vegetables, grains, etc. provide pure nourishment that is good for our health.

Generally, people develop gout in their finger joints.
What about you?
I used to have gout in my feet.
Did the doctor tell you what to eat less of?
Seafood.
Did you like to eat seafood?
Yes, but I don’t eat seafood anymore.

A vegetarian diet consists of many vegetables and fruits. So, in addition to medicine, such a diet can help patients with gout to control their conditions. Compared with a meat diet, a vegetarian diet is rich in protein and low in purine. A vegetarian diet is better than a meat one.

By eating vegetarian, we will have peace of mind as we don’t kill animals. On top of that, we can enjoy good health. Won’t the be safe and peaceful if we all have peace of mind and enjoy good health? When we prepare a vegetarian meal, we will find that it is as fragrant as a meal can be.

So, everyone, only when we all do good harbor gratitude can we mitigate disasters and bring about peace in the world. It is for us to do that. Let us share one heart, practice vegetarianism with sincere piety, speak kind words at all times, and call on everyone to do the same. Thank you, everyone. Thank you.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: