Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20200226慎勿輕視精進行Practicing Vegetarianism and Vigilant Prudence

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20200226慎勿輕視精進行Practicing Vegetarianism and Vigilant Prudence Empty
發表主題: 20200226慎勿輕視精進行Practicing Vegetarianism and Vigilant Prudence   20200226慎勿輕視精進行Practicing Vegetarianism and Vigilant Prudence Empty周五 3月 20, 2020 12:07 am

May everyone be vigilant and mindful always, as there are many disasters around the world, such as earthquakes, floods, wildfires, storms, etc. recently, I’ve been mentioning how people’s collective bad karma is connected to disasters. I hope you will all bear this concept in mind. How do people create bad karma collectively?

For a very long time, people have been creating and accumulating bad karma collectively. For example, many people eat meat as they enjoy the taste of meat dishes and crave the sensation created by eating meat. As they’ve got into the habit of eating meat, it is hard for them to go vegetarian. Due to people’s desire for meat, many livestock are raised.

Over time, people have taken it for granted that livestock are raised to be consumed. All this arises from people’s deluded thoughts. Led by greed, many people have strayed from the right path in life, and with the increasing world population, more and more bad karma will be created. In all, people have been doing things they shouldn’t do, thereby creating more and more bad karma. This is how people create bad karma collectively.

Over the past few years, I’ve been mentioning that the most frightening consequence of people’s collective bad karma is the retaliation of Mother Nature. See how earthquakes, floods, wildfires, storms, and other disasters have been occurring. People have also been harming plants and animals. Once they strike back, people will experience tremendous unrest and fear.

Our Tzu Chi members are truly living bodhisattvas. Wherever a disaster strikes,  a lot of Tzu Chi members nearby will quickly mobilize and bring aid and care to those affected. Such is how they serve as living bodhisattvas to relieve people’s suffering. By working in unity, harmony, mutual love, and concerted effort, Tzu Chi members always from a great strength to carry out relief.

I’m truly grateful to them for helping prevent the spread of the coronavirus. I often say that our Tzu Chi members are truly living bodhisattvas. I’m very grateful to them and I truly love and admire them. I’m also very grateful to our Supt. Chao and our Tzu Cheng members in Taipei Mr. Li, leader of the Tzu Cheng members, learned from Supt. Chao that he needed their assistance in preventing the spread of the coronavirus.

To provide screening for everyone who needs to visit our hospital in Taipei, it’s necessary to set up a safe, fully-equipped screening checkpoint outside the hospital. So, Supt. Chao asked Mr. Li for help. Without any hesitation, Mr. Li quickly mobilized Tzu Cheng members to make a plan and start the work. Tzu Cheng members from all walks of life have helped with designing and building the checkpoint, setting up necessary facilities, and so on.

As they have worked in concerted effort and tried their best to help, the makeshift checkpoint has been well set up. Now, one can receive a screening outside the hospital. Only those who test negative are allowed entry. All this is made possible by the rapid mobilization of our Tzu Cheng members in Taipei. As soon as Supt. Chao made the decision and asked for assistance, Tzu Cheng members mobilized very quickly and carried out the work very well.

What they’ve done is truly not an easy feat. During the work, they kept themselves well protected from infection. They’ve also helped safeguard people’s health by setting up the checkpoint. I simply cannot express my gratitude to them enough.

Yet, we must know that to end the coronavirus outbreak, it is most important for us all to awaken from our wrong ways. Alarming disasters like the outbreak have struck. So, we must all quickly awaken, humble ourselves, and do all we can to make a difference. Apart from protecting ourselves from the virus, we must also help everyone stay healthy during the outbreak.

Although we are not doctors and nurses, we can all share a wondrous remedy for the outbreak. What is wondrous remedy? Promoting a vegetarian diet. Going vegetarian is the only way to end the outbreak. So, we all need to go vegetarian and promote vegetarianism. Everyone, we must all heighten our vigilance and harbor sincere piety at all times.

For a period of time since last year, I’ve been feeling very worried. Now I know it was because the outbreak was coming. So, everyone, please be cautious and vigilant. Disasters have been occurring due to the bad karma we’ve been accumulating for a long time. The disasters originate from the long-term accumulating of people’s bad karma.

As all kinds of disasters are happening now, we truly must guard ourselves with prudence, live with vigilant care and sincere piety, and work hard to promote vegetarianism. We must stay alert and not underestimate the severity of the situation. Thank you all. may you all keep serving and working hard.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: