Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20200316身心合齊誠茹素Aligning Our Actions and Our Hearts in Adopting A Vegetarian Diet

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20200316身心合齊誠茹素Aligning Our Actions and Our Hearts in Adopting A Vegetarian Diet Empty
發表主題: 20200316身心合齊誠茹素Aligning Our Actions and Our Hearts in Adopting A Vegetarian Diet   20200316身心合齊誠茹素Aligning Our Actions and Our Hearts in Adopting A Vegetarian Diet Empty周五 3月 20, 2020 12:13 am

20200316身心合齊誠茹素Aligning Our Actions and Our Hearts in Adopting A Vegetarian Diet

For a while now, each time I asked about the coronavirus and the latest situation, the number of countries with a confirmed cases has been increasing. The spread of the coronavirus is now a pandemic which has affected not only one country, or an area, but many countries all over the world.

Every country is doing their best, with one meal to go in heart and is determined to stop the virus from spreading as quickly as possible. The first preventive action everyone takes is to strictly discipline themselves to wear a facemask and wash hands frequently. Frequent hand-washing is truly important.

However, I’d like to remind everyone that when washing your hands, please remember to cherish water resources, for we all experience the water scarcity before. We should talk to people and encourage that when washing our hands, so we only use a tickle amount of water to get our hands wet, and turn off the faucet straight away. With the soap, lather our hands by rubbing them together and make sure this is done thoroughly first, then we switch the faucet back on and adjust the water flow to small.

If everyone washes their hands clean with less water, with one drop of water saved by each person, the total amount of water saved together will be substantial. If we do not pay attention to this, and let the water flow wastefully, the amount of water that slips through our fingers and goes to waste will be enormous. So, we must try to call on people that while washing our hands, clean is very important. Cherishing water resources is equally important.  Therefore, we must do both.

We see that people are doing this because of the pandemic; let’s heighten our vigilance at all times. Seeing the current situation, I am sad that people have to go through this. It is hard to say, don’t worry, don’t be afraid, and just stop thinking about it.

Seeing the news, I too get worried and a little afraid, and I tell myself, there is no use to be worried or afraid, but, what can we do that is effective right now? There is nothing we can do within our power, there is nothing at all; the only thing to do is to encourage people to eat vegetarian.

For several days already, I have been continuously doing this every day, for however many people I meet with, I will tell all of them, when you leave here, there is a major thing you must do; you must encourage others to eat vegetarian, as eating vegetarian is a must. This is what I have been urging everyone recently, as there are no other ways but this.

At this time, humans are quite powerless. However, volunteers around the world are all taking part. Tzu Chi volunteers in the Philippines went to a prayer center and demonstrated for the Catholic nuns there ways to cook vegetarian dishes. I saw, in Turkey, Professor Cuma heard that I was encouraging people to eat a vegetarian diet, so he also shared this idea with people.

The Hadith also expressed that fruits, vegetables, and grains are healthy foods. Fast food, on the other hand, has a more negative impact on students.

We can get many nutrients from healthy foods, and our bodies can use these nutrients; we won’t be overweight, and our hearts won’t have to work so hard.

They are so mindful and pay importance to this. I’m very touched. Turkey is so far away from Taiwan. Yes I am urging people to eat a vegetarian diet, I see their participation. They are very mindful in doing this and encourage people to eat a vegetarian diet. The students also responded to it and joined the effort. Their action aligned with their heart, and with this belief, they work toward the same direction.

For this pandemic, they sincerely promoted eating more vegetables as a ways of prayer hoping that this pandemic can stop quickly. No matter what religion people believe in, they all have faith and pray together. Such is their heart of sincerity, and everyone has the same direction.

See how people overseas respond to this pandemic with action. People of different religions pray for this common wish. With their sincere hearts, they have expressed the wish of no killing and eating a vegetarian diet. They all believe in prayer and they pray for this pandemic to end quickly.

Therefore, we all must be united in this more and pray for our own safety and well-being as well as for the world. Praying for the world is to pray for everyone’s safety and well-being. Don’t be skeptical. People need to recognize this pandemic and that everyone be united in the same direction of harboring sincerity, eating a vegetarian diet, following precepts, and gathering everyone’s power of love.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: