Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20200312靈方妙藥虔誠心Practicing Sincere Piety in Speech, Action, and Thought

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20200312靈方妙藥虔誠心Practicing Sincere Piety in Speech, Action, and Thought Empty
發表主題: 20200312靈方妙藥虔誠心Practicing Sincere Piety in Speech, Action, and Thought   20200312靈方妙藥虔誠心Practicing Sincere Piety in Speech, Action, and Thought Empty周四 4月 02, 2020 8:03 am

I have faith that we can all pray and practice vegetarianism with utmost sincere piety each and every day. I have faith that as long as we all nurture a loving and caring heart, we can end the current coronavirus outbreak. Due to the outbreak, everyone is nervous and afraid. Yet, being nervous and afraid won't help at all.

I keep saying that (to end the outbreak,) we must calm and settle our minds and practice vegetarianism with sincere piety. Indeed, to have peace of mind and harbor sincere piety at all times is how we can form the greatest strength and create a wondrous remedy to end the outbreak. We must have faith in this principle. With faith come all all merits and virtues. We must harbor deep faith and practice sincere piety at all times. We must take action to pray with sincere piety for places that have been affected by the outbreak.

We see how our Tzu Chi members in Malaysia pray with sincere piety. A while ago, I began to call on everyone to pray together at noon so our collective goodness and sincere piety will be heard by all the heavenly beings and Bodhisattvas. As soon as I called on everyone to pray, Tzu Chi members in Malaysia began to do so. The truly pray with sincere piety and have inspired many people to do the same.

They've also been urging everyone to go vegetarian. The coronavirus outbreak is still ongoing. Sadly, there is little we can do to stop its spread. Now ,only sincere piety can end the outbreak. We see that at our dialysis centers in Malaysia, when it's time to pray, everyone will stop to do so. Regardless of religion, everyone prays with one heart. This is very touching to see.

If people around the world can do so with one heart, I have faith that the outbreak will end very quickly. Again, I'd like to call on everyone to pray. I hope everyone can do so with the same heart. See how our teachers guide students to pray. Our students also do that at home. We see these two boys. The elder brother follows his teacher's guidance and prays with sincere piety at home.

"He's really great. I say that we need to pray every day and he keeps it in mind."

"I see goodness in him. With a pure heart, he hopes that by praying each and every day, he can help put an end to the outbreak."

See how he prays with sincere piety every day. Through singing, he expresses his well-wishes and prays that the world will be free of disasters. His father is a Catholic and his mother is an atheist. Yet, following his teacher's guidance, he attends Buddhist prayers at school with sincere piety. His parents, one an atheist and the other a Catholic, have been touched by his sincere piety and pray with him at home as well. In all, with love and sincere piety, we can guide and inspire everyone. May we always harbor love and sincere piety within.

Everyone, human nature is inherently good. We can see that in many people. It's just that some people do not tap into their innate goodness and some do not practice goodness in their action. This is indeed a great pity. May we Tzu Chi members all practice goodness in our action.

For more than 50 years, we've been taking action to carry out Tzu Chi's missions. We've overcome all difficulties to walk the Bodhisattva Path. Since we've carried out all our missions, why can't we adopt a vegetarian diet? We just need to change our perspective and put our love into action. we can go vegetarian simply by stopping eating meat. When we eat vegetarian, we are protecting the lives of animals.

So, to protect lives and stop killing, we just need to curb our desire for meat. This is how we practice goodness through our diet. I've been calling on everyone to speak good words, speak good words, do good deeds, and think good thoughts. To speak good words, we need to think good thoughts. With good speech and thoughts, we will do good actions.

Similarly, by eating vegetarian, we will practice good thoughts and actions. We all need to practice goodness so there will be peace and harmony in society and everyone can enjoy safety and peace. To end the coronavirus outbreak, we all need to practice goodness and continuously do good deeds. By doing good, we can accumulate blessings and merits. Then, we can dedicate them to bring about safety and peace in the world. Let us do good for the benefit of all.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: