Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20200401 喜捨付出救世間Giving Support to Those Impacted by the Coronavirus Pandemic

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20200401 喜捨付出救世間Giving Support to Those Impacted by the Coronavirus Pandemic Empty
發表主題: 20200401 喜捨付出救世間Giving Support to Those Impacted by the Coronavirus Pandemic   20200401 喜捨付出救世間Giving Support to Those Impacted by the Coronavirus Pandemic Empty周五 4月 03, 2020 4:42 am

“Many donated the masks they had in store at home, each scraping together 20 or 30 of them. A total of 744 face masks were collected. Yesterday, we delivered them to the University of Southern California.”

“We’re delivering medical supplies, including face masks, to hospitals so those on the front line won’t need to be worried about the lack of medical supplies.”

Many thanks to you all.

Every day, I hear from the news reports that face masks are hard to come by and that as COVID-19 has spread around the worlds, everyone needs face masks to protect themselves.

So, our Tzu Chi volunteers make face masks so more people can protect themselves.
Those who know how to use a sewing machine and have stitching or textile skills have pitched in to help. Our overseas volunteers, including those Malaysia and the Philippines or even those in places as far away as the U.S. have also been making face masks.

“They can make face masks at home once they’ve learnt how to do it. More and more volunteers are learning how to make face masks through online tutorials. Although some volunteers cannot leave their homes due to COVID-19, they can make face masks and do what they can at home to help others.”

Apart from protecting themselves from infection, our volunteers have also been working wholeheartedly to protect others. As everyone needs to prevent infection, our volunteers have been offering face masks.

We also see the Philippines. Our volunteers said that work is unavailable to many poor people there as COVID-19 has had a huge impact on economy and many factories have been shut down temporarily. So, our volunteers have quickly brought relief supplies to those in need.

Admiring their timely response, I said to them: “You’ve truly done right thing. As work is now unavailable to them, please quickly bring them continued aid so they can sustain their lives. Please do all you can to help. We can all give you support.”

To help those affected, we must all give with love and inspire love and sincere piety in more people. Everyone, please remember that as we don’t know how long the pandemic will last, we must urge everyone to help through giving.

We cannot simply encourage others to harbor sincere piety within. We must give of ourselves with love and sincere piety, thereby inspiring others to do the same. I’ve been reminding everyone to be vigilant and sincerely pious.

Now’ I’d also like to remind everyone that after the pandemic is brought under control, we truly must take action to bring relief to the poor around the world. We truly must remain vigilant and sincerely pious. And, at such a time when everyone needs to keep a safe distance from each other, we must also work even harder to inspire love and sincere piety in all.

In the face of the pandemic, Rather, we must give rise to sincere piety, let go of our afflictions, and give with joy and love. We must eliminate our afflictions and not have greed, anger, or ignorance anymore.

Now, we should keep bringing aid to those in suffering around the world. We should not only work to contain the pandemic, but also reach out to those who have long been suffering from poverty. We should always give with love in times of need, which is very important. So, I’d like to remind all our Tzu Chi members that we should not only offer face masks and other medical supplies to contain the pandemic. We should also begin to make plans to bring aid to those in need.

I keep saying that the pandemic is a major calamity that truly brings crucial lessons for us humans to learn.
Apart from offering supplies to help contain the pandemic, we should also bring aid to those who are suffering from hunger. In all, there is much to do. This pandemic has also brought many challenges to Tzu Chi’s work. May everyone give with love to help.

In the face of the pandemic, following preventive measures strictly. We should also teach people how to wash their hands thoroughly and remind them to cherish water resources too. May you all share with others how to do that. We must turn off the tap before we scrub our hands with soap. We must share this practice with everyone.

We must also urge everyone to go vegetarian as it is the only way to end the pandemic. With disasters occurring so frequently, the only way to mitigate them is when everyone stops eating meat and goes vegetarian. Is it hard to practice vegetarianism? It is actually very easy. Then, why is it so hard for some to change one’s diet?

We see an entrepreneur. It’s not hard for him to go vegetarian. He adopted a vegetarian diet before encouraging others to do the same. For me, going vegetarian is a change in mindset. Once I decided to go vegetarian, I only ate rice, tofu, and peanuts at a banquet that night.

See how easy it is to adopt a vegetarian diet. What’s most precious is that he went vegetarian by simply changing his mindset and continued to do so despite social events. Eating vegetarian also doesn't affect how he runs business and leads his employees. His employees even began to eat vegetarian because of him.

My cholesterol levels were high. Because of our boss, we started eating vegetarian and at a health checkup last week, my cholesterol levels have dropped. A vegetarian diet is only beneficial. It is good for our health and the environment and can end the current pandemic, helping the world regain safety and peace.

In all, there is too much to share with you. May you all remain mindful and sincerely pious, speak good words often and always promote vegetarianism.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: